Aaron Rodgers is the problem

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Faux machine, Sep 10, 2024.

1. Hectorfor3

Hectorfor3 Active Member

Hard to believe that after watching that game the conclusion is that Rodgers is the problem. I'm in the camp that letting Jordan Mason torch the run D and Brock Purdy have all day to throw were the problems. The Jets next biggest problem is that the coaching absolutely sucks. Why bother getting Rodgers if you are going to scheme the same game plan you would with Wilson? Also, I don't think Saleh and crew have ever heard of a thing called in game adjustments. You ever notice Saleh during the game is rarely ever looking at anything, just starting blankly into space?

Run, Run, Pass - there, I just did Hackett's job last week.

Ralebird and mezzavo like this.
  2. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

This thread is the problem

3. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

The real problem is Hackett. We see the. Same BS offense next week, let Downing call a series or two.

4. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

After seeing him play Monday, Rodgers may be the least of this team's problems. I was encouraged. He was decisive, accurate, and in control. Pretty damn good for not playing in over a year and a half against a top super bowl contender on the road in week 1.

dmw, Ralebird, jets_fan and 2 others like this.
  5. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

100% agree with this...

dmw likes this.
  6. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Saying Roger’s is the problem is just flat out embarrassing for Jets fans.

We lost. Let’s not make ourselves look anymore foolish than everyone else already thinks we are..

7. Jets79

Jets79 Well-Known Member

We lost because we couldn’t stop the Niners from doing whatever they wanted to do all game. I’d have to look it up, but I can’t remember a game ever where we give up 8 straight scoring drives. That’s insane! You can’t win that way. We couldn’t stop the run all night. On the passing plays, seems like our zones were SO spread out there were gaping holes in the zones all night. We couldn’t tackle Deebo worth a damn. We couldn’t keep up with Kittle. The defense should be fucking embarrassed.

Hard to get any consistency on offense when your defense is out there for 6 and 7 minute drives. Then you have to go against a top D.

Brutal

They were unprepared and didn’t or couldn’t adjust. The DL, supposed strength of the team, looked like JV against a pro team.

Brutal.

dmw and mattyd99 like this.
  8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Rodgers today

"I think we always have to stay relaxed," he said. "It's a long season. I think, at times, people think the season is like you're out in the prairie or the desert and you're moving around trying to find water, but it's more like a nice, slow Bolero, where we're just swaying with the music and reacting to whatever comes to us and through us, just trying to not get too high with the highs or too low with the lows."

oh. Okay

dmw likes this.
  9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Somebody ate some really good gummies before that presser.

stinkyB likes this.