Aaron Rodgers: “There is a rat in the building”

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by CTJet22, Dec 5, 2023.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

This was the first report from that day. There was no tweet before this. Rosenblatt ran off his podcast to report this and him and Russini dropped the report at the exact same time.
    [​IMG]

Ralebird likes this.
  2. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

how can I support evidence that was erased lol. just because you have the memory of a fly doesn't mean everyone else does. I doubt i'm the only one that remembers it. there is also the "circumstantial evidence" that supports my "claims" with all the memes that came out about it.

3. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

I have no idea if it was a purposely edited clip. It could've been an audio glitch, it could have just been clipped at the wrong time, who knows? If that was purposely edited, it was extremely sloppy because they left the next line in there, which provided all the context.

4. GasedAndConfused

correct. that was the beginning which is now deleted here is the link (may or may not work)
    there was more after that though when she started saying he was asked and refused and then howe said if he was asked he'd play.

I believe the original report, it makes sense. it was the refusal one that she deleted after that was refuted by her co-workers.
    what we do know though is that same morning zach went to saleh and said he wants to play and that he was named the starter 2 days later and did in fact start. by the time that report came out, zach had already told the jets he wanted to play.

5. GasedAndConfused

guess it depends on the title? i'd have to go back and check and see what it's labeled as
    a title like "salehs comments on wilson" means it could just be a mistake
    but clickbait like "saleh said he didn't want to play" was likely purposely edited

The_Darksider likes this.
  6. The_Darksider

One of the positive things about having a billion outlets is that if you want to take a couple of seconds, you can go get the real story on things like this. This isn't like the White House where you have multiple people and layers of security. This was a guy who was on camera, said one exact phrase, and if someone purposely tried to edit that out, shame on the people who base their entire argument only on the headlines.

#266 The_Darksider, Dec 15, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2023
    GasedAndConfused and cval like this.
  7. dawinner127

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Cut Rypien now

HomeoftheJets and dawinner127 like this.
  9. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Has he cured cancer yet?

Ralebird and dawinner127 like this.
  10. dawinner127

lol whoops. Posted this in the wrong one. Oh well

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I still think he's going back on IR no matter what.

12. GasedAndConfused

same with any report. none of these people have special sources, they all get info from the same people and can reach out to others. any breaking news will shortly be confirmed by multiple outlets if it's true. in this case it was 1 outlet who all contradicted each other.

13. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

This is the last week he doesn’t take up a roster spot.

When the Jets lose Sunday Rodgers will be put on the IR Monday morning

14. GasedAndConfused

we actually have until Wednesday not Monday. not a great day for you here huh bud? maybe take a break and go have a beer :)

15. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Rodgers intercepted Wilson?

dawinner127 likes this.
  16. GasedAndConfused

it says scout team so likely simian unless we brought boyle back to the PS then it's boyle

17. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

That's not proof of anything, it's a different clip from a different time and place. The clip you have here is well known and acknowledged but it is not the same as the clip of the radio interview. As I earlier said, similar verbiage in both but the short one posted here from the radio show did not include the "if."

18. The_Darksider

It's the same day, it's the same question being asked - what is it that you're trying to get across? I honestly don't know.

It's already been stipulated that the word if was not in the radio clip, whether by accident, on purpose, or by cosmic forces.

So what's your endgame?

19. Ralebird

What are you going on about strong in one position? No one is claiming you can have everything - the subject here is that the Jets did not have an adequate contingency plan. You can try to defend that any way you want, because you defend everything they do, but that doesn't mean there was a workable contincy plan in place either before or after Rodgers was hurt.

20. Ralebird

My endgame is accuracy! What Saleh said in his radio interview with Michael Kay is not the same as what he said at his press conference and there is no evidence that anyone edited anything out. There is no conspiracy to advance a phony agenda regardless of any bogus claims made by anyone about altering a tape on TGG.

Here's the Kay show, Saleh comes on around the 44 minute mark: The Michael Kay Show - Hour 1: Jets QB Drama | ESPN

It's a good listen because Saleh talks more about his thoughts on the subject than was exposed in the first clip posted here that was only about a minute long.