Saleh rips Breece Hall for bad running game

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by CTJet22, Nov 25, 2023.

1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but as much as you want it to happen, Tommy DeVito isn't going to be the savior.

Hemi and barfolomew like this.
  2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Saleh is 15-30 but is giving advice to Breece. Ok. Maybe if Saleh had enough balls to buck Rodgers and let someone else call plays, Breece might have more room to run on occasion. As it is, Saleh is a HC Eunich so nobody really should GAF what he says anymore.

boozer32, Snatch Catch, LAJet and 4 others like this.
  3. BrooklynJetsFan

BrooklynJetsFan Well-Known Member

Belichick without Brady. how is that looking? Can't blame a HC if they don't have a NFL QB on the roster.

4. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Omg he tore him a new one so bad omg

#5 JackBower, Nov 25, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2023
    barfolomew and NOVAJET like this.
  5. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

Absolutely any comment from Saleh on anybody else's performance is just laughable at this point. Whether it's a critical comment or a constructive one... the very idea that he has a clue about anything on the offensive side of the ball is a joke. The guy is a loser and a fraud and that eagles and crows shit told us all we needed to know about his phony routine.

6. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

7. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

If our HC thinks our star RB is a juker we are even more screwed then I thought.

barfolomew, Brook! and Cman68 like this.
  8. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

Give me Rex Ryan and seven new offensive linemen in the offseason and this team is a Super Bowl contender.

9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

How does that relate to his critique of Breece Hall who is one of his only 2 offensive weapons? Saleh needs to look in the mirror and ask why was he so supportive of Zack Wilson but had the gall to go after Breece.

10. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

He spent weeks going above and beyond defending Zach to the point he came across like an absolute clown. How can he call out any other player with a straight face?

11. BrooklynJetsFan

BrooklynJetsFan Well-Known Member

Because he only has Boyle and Siemian to go back to.

barfolomew likes this.
  12. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Zach Wilson is “almost there” and “looks great in practice.” Breece Hall just ain’t getting the job done though. Unbelievable.

13. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

You've started 3 threads, you have been here since Monday! All 3 are exaggerated Saleh bashing threads. Yes, Saleh hasn't been bad but did he f your mom or something!?! Ripped Breece Hall lol, gtfo with your troll agenda, slightly criticized is probably too strong a description of what he said much less ripping him. Mods please, this will ultimately kill this forum when you allow posters with clear agendas to come on the site and start thread after thread just trying to get a reaction. Definition of trolling, yes the team stinks and we know it but this clown needs to go.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  14. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

One of those is almost certainly a party line that he's been told to say at the press conferences. Pretty sure we've found out how Saleh feels about Wilson now that he's been demoted to the #3 spot.

On Breece, I think he's being honest. I can't say that I totally disagree with him either, but it does create a bit of a weird situation when he's forced to go out there and tell us that the guy who couldn't hit the ocean if he were standing in a boat is playing well and then is given the opportunity to turn around and given an honest assessment on another player.

REVISion and Jonathan_Vilma like this.
  15. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

Edit, meant to say Saleh hasn't been good.

16. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I agree. Breece looks like he lays down if he doesn’t see an opportunity to run for a 60 yard touchdown. But that’s a bunch of horseshit to publicly criticize him given the lack of QB criticism but as you said; I’m sure Saleh doesn’t have a choice.

Lon Chaney and jets_fan like this.
  17. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

He probably could tame the criticism of Breece given his forced praise of Wilson/Boyle, but then again we've been screaming for him to hold the players accountable, so he's stuck in a rough place at those press conferences.

I think he's done a poor job and has lost the locker room and perhaps deserves to be fired, but I do feel sorry for him for having to do those press conferences as often as he is required to. There's no reason that he should have to trot out there every day or so to defend Joe Douglas' failing while Douglas gets to hide in his office and the owners' suite for all but the two days a year he is required to face accountability in front of the media.

Cman68 and HomeoftheJets like this.
  18. york61

york61 Well-Known Member

Yeah, Saleh should keep his mouth shut. Let's face it, he is no football mastermind. Quite honestly I'm tired of these defensive coaches becoming head coaches. When he said a couple weeks ago against Buffalo that anyone who gets to 20 would win the game made me sick. So basically he's satisfied with getting 20 points. You think after all the persecution us jet fans have gone through over the years we would be blessed with a coach like Reed or Shanahan. Instead we we are stuck with a coach who believes scoring 20 points is a tremendous offensive explosion. And can JD standup stand up to Rogers and fire Hackett

Cman68, JETFUEL1580 and REVISion like this.
  19. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

It's another poster that got banned about a month ago I'm pretty sure of it. It's actually 6 or 7 threads he started already. Can't remember the username but it was recent. Same posting style