Chris Simms continues to defend Zach Wilson

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HackettSuxTNG, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Exactly.

He poses such little threat in the pass game that teams just stack against the run.

2. BrickcityJet

BrickcityJet Well-Known Member

I think it was Shannon Sharpe

Nyjets4eva likes this.
  3. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

4. Wut?

Wut? Well-Known Member

I have adhd and I’m a doctor. I’m going to assume at least 75 percent of the league had adhd and that’s what helped them excel at sports in the first place.

5. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

The problem is not Chris Simms riding Zach's dick for this long, it's the people in the Jets organization who are doing it. One has to wonder whose cock Zach has been sucking to remain on an NFL roster for this long.

SOJAZ, TheAustrian and Nyjets4eva like this.
  6. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

Casey Keenum
    Is a 3rd string qb for the Texans and he is even better than zach

7. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I lean more toward the hyperactivity side of my ADHD diagnosis. Sometimes it serves me well, sometimes it doesn’t.

I’m assuming you are a neurologist or psychiatrist/psychologist since you are throwing your credentials around to reinforce your observation.

As a non-medical professional, it appears to me as though there is a cognitive disconnect with Zach Wilson on the football field. He seemingly cannot process what is in front of him, in my observation.

I saw the Tweet below before I saw your response, but I think it’s relevant because there’s certainly some folks with ADHD who required additional time for testing. It’s not unreasonable to think there’s something with this.

https://x.com/michael_nania/status/1706692837461442814?s=61&t=B0BmI68krgbSAWdTtemYXg

8. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Maybe ADHD has something to do with it, but there are millions of people without ADHD who wouldn't be able to read an NFL defense. Relative to people who've ever played QB competitively, Zach is still incredibly good, but he's further from NFL-level than anyone else getting repeated chances to start in the league.

SOJAZ likes this.
  9. Nyjets4eva

Nyjets4eva Well-Known Member

When ZW is out of the league maybe Simms should retire also cause his career is going downhill just like him. Never seen someone latch onto someone so hard even when they absolutely suck haha wow he’s delusional

10. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Here’s a note to Chris Simms, Aaron Rodgers, and the Jets organization as a whole: THE FANS DON’T WANT TO SEE WILSON ON THE FIELD ANYMORE. We don’t care what you think. We don’t care if you think he’s the second coming of Unitas. WE ARE DONE WITH HIM. Putting him out there now is simply a fuck you to the fans, nothing more.

mezzavo, SOJAZ and papapump like this.
  11. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

It will never end.....

12. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Mike Florio is a pompous douche that can go eat a bag of.....

TheAustrian likes this.
  13. HackettSuxTNG

Sour cream and salsa pork rinds?

Wahoo and stinkyB like this.
  14. jjt4201

jjt4201 Active Member

If i was promoting this sh*$ show of a team situation like it's totally normal, I would reach to nummers here and ask him for a favor, or pay him some money whether sliding advertising or something his way or otherwise, and that's the way to win 'multiple viewpoints" in the infotainment 'freemarket of ideas'
    I think it's hilarious that people calling for the coach's head, who cannot grasp or do not realize the ineptness of the owner who leads without the understanding of what it takes to build an NFL football culture or be held personally accountable to a team. He is playing monopoly and as you know, any talentless hack can dominate in Monopoly. What that hack doesn't realize is that the people that are humiliated never play Monopoly again because the game is stupid and they realize you're just a person who cares only for themselves. If the Johnson continues to force Wilson on this team, i wouldn't worry about firing the coach, I would worry about ever attracting a good coach or free agent again. No player will want to play for the Jets once people grasp what this hedge-fund turd is doing.

#34 jjt4201, Sep 27, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2023
    Wahoo likes this.
  15. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

I mentioned this in the Wilson YAY or NAY thread. Texans rookie QB CJ Stroud playing on a bad Texans team has already thrown for 906 yards with 4 TD's and 0 INTs with a QB rating currently at 98. Three games into his career and he has already shown more promise/potential in becoming a good QB in this league over Wilson who is in year 3.

mezzavo, Jets79, SOJAZ and 6 others like this.
  16. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Yes, a bag of those nasty things too

17. JETFUEL1580

JETFUEL1580 Well-Known Member

Sad reality

GREG likes this.
  18. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

At when Cowherd was going on about Sam, Sam wasn't this bad. And Cowherd's job is to say controversial things. Simms is just a moron.

19. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Now it seems to be rubbing off on Florio. Why are these two bozos not asking the real question: "Why is Zach Wilson the starter?" It may require a couple of follow-ups.

TheAustrian likes this.
  20. HackettSuxTNG

You see, the problem is the Jets just don't have any good players around Zach Wilson.