Woody Needs To Put Douglas and Saleh on Notice

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by boozer32, Sep 24, 2023.

1. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

I honestly do not understand why JD hasn't brought in a QB. I really don't. If they want any shot at saving the season, they need to bring in a QB who can be a game manager type ala Ryan, Wentz. They are both better than what we have now.

TheAustrian and MDJets like this.
  2. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

I can get why folks didn’t like Saleh s pressure and saying he ll start ZW. But what the hell is he supposed to say? It’s not like we don’t have controversy at QBs like Matt White vs ZW . If Matt white or another experienced QB was there then yeah I would question Saleh s decision. Maybe Boyle is better but I think Saleh is doing the right thing to put ZW in vs KC. Maybe put Boyle in late or start getting him some reps in the next couple of days. It’s out of Saleh s control who he has at QB. All eyes should be at JD why he doesn’t have a 3rd QB…

GREG likes this.
  3. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

I didn't like what the team did in the off season, tbh. Joe been here for a couple of years now the O-line should have been improved some way by now. Don't like what they did at WR this year. Spending money on Cook seems like a waste of money. Back up QB decision. Rodgers would be 40 this season in a brutal sport with what everyone knew was a bad O-line. There should have been a better contingency plan. Just being ok with Wilson is a dereliction of duty. The OC decision. I don't think for one second that Rodgers wouldn't have come here if they didn't bring in Hackett. Now that I think about I think Douglas has done a horrible job this year.

Saleh hasn't shown anything and with a win-loss record of 12–25 hard to justify he's deserving of the job. Also can't stand the constant insulting of people's intelligence he does. There are ways to talk about the quagmire that is the QB position without completely gaslighting people. Every press conference he sounds like a clown.

So all in all not enamored with either of them!

boozer32 and ouchy like this.
  4. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

Jd gave Dalvin cook 8 mil but couldn't give Mike White 4 million, what a moron. Also why is Uzomah playing over Ruckert and Cobb playing over Hardman? This is proof these 2 are braindead and need to be fired yesterday.

#84 jets4848, Sep 26, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2023
    boozer32, Tamba_Trio and TheAustrian like this.
  5. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

uzomah is one of the highest rated blocking TEs in the NFL this season so yeah thats probably why. and hardman doesn't have reliable hands which probably has something to do with it.

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I'm not so much responding to your post as I am the thread title. Woody is the problem, he can't fix himself.

7. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

Send Traitor Joe off to Green Bay. They should love him over there, considering how much he caved on the Rodgers trade, which along with his lack of contingency plan at QB, perpetuated this entire shitstorm.

TheAustrian likes this.