What can WE do?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JETSJETSJETS17, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

Woody sucks. Joe d sucks. Saleh can be a good dc.

HomeoftheJets and Nyjets4eva like this.
  2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Root cause analysis is not accomplished with hypotheticals. Where do you come up with all these "Woody made them do it" scenarios?

SOJAZ likes this.
  3. Ralebird

What do you do to show management you're pissed? As little as possible.

1. Stay out of the stadium - at least until the game starts. Nothing like the camera sweeping the empty seats in the stadium during the anthem while the cameras outside show 30,000 people singing on the security lines. You'll miss some plays but you're already recording it at home anyway.

2. Stay out of the merch shops - even mill around outside them "encouraging" others not to enter. You want a hat or jersey? Get it online.

3. Leave the food and beverages alone - it's crap and way overpriced, but you knew that. Fill up before you go in - would you patronize a bar in your hometown where management treated their customers like crap?

4. The game will suck - might as well enjoy yourself with some appropriate chants and singalongs soccer style. Use your imagination!

5. Leave early - en masse. Something I have never done, hell or high water but if after forty or fifty minutes you're subjected to a "self-sack" similar dumbass move by a player or coach you'll know it's time. Encourage as many as you can to join you and make some noise on the way out.; traffic will be terrible but bring extra food and beverages and have a late night tailgate to pass the time while the traffic goes by.

6. Give away your tickets! Rather than just let them go unused or be insulted by the meager price you can get at resale find some kid to give them to. I had a neighbor who gave me two tickets to a Titans game in 1962 and started me down this road to misery. At least get some satisfaction out of paying it forward!

NYJetsO12 and Acad23 like this.
  4. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

If you don’t think Woody had a strong hand on the whole Keep Zach and far more than hypothetical ok. Actions show otherwise. Yet we believe that RS show come clean and state how shitty Zach is. Right. The whole leadership is behind this cluster mess

5. Ralebird

Are you really suggesting that Woody Johnson is endorsing a quarterback that has never shown he is consistent or competent enough to operate in the NFL? Do you think the Wilson era has compelled fans to spend more or less money at Woody's House of Horrors? Why would he do that?

6. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

I don't know.

Maybe watch some old games where Namath, O'Brien, Testaverde, or Favre was our QB.

If you happen to be a billionaire you could make Woody an offer to buy the team.

7. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Week four and we have exactly ONE QB on the roster....so I know!!!! Let's boooo the shit out him! That'll teach him!!!!

Say you have a kid, not the sharpest tool in the shed. He, tries. Studies hard all weekend, but comes home from school depressed. So, do you hang signs around the house "YOU SUCK!!!"???

Or do you tell him to hang in there...keep working hard and it will work out (while you and your wife are trying hard to have another kid, maybe smarter this time)!

8. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Put your stupid kid up for adoption like the JETS shouldve done with Zach....

9. Jets OG fan

Jets OG fan Well-Known Member

Just stop watching the games and buying merch.

REVISion and NYJetsO12 like this.
  10. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

What can we do? I’m not a college football watcher. Just could never get into it, but I’m familiarizing myself with the QBs. That’s what I’m doing.

11. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

The boos aren't for Zach, they're for the front office to replace Zach.

12. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Never messed with psychedelics but I'm ready to experiment with Hayuwasca in the wilderness on sundays....

13. Ralebird

Zach Wilson is not a kid - he is an adult making millions of dollars to entertain us. I am not amused. I also am not his father and responsible for his ego. I have no idea how hard he tries or studies, (regardless of what Robert Saleh might say - he's proven the value of his word) so he doesn't get an "atta boy" simply for spending a few hours at the stadium before going home to count his money. If he's unable to understand the reason for the booing, maybe the coaching or front office staff will.

I'd hire the guy to bus tables but I wouldn't keep him around if he kept falling down, breaking stuff and pissing off the customers every time he punched in.