Time to move on from Zach..

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Sep 24, 2023.

1. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

stuff like this make you go Wtf is wrong with this organization

Houston Texans rookie quarterback C.J. Stroud made history during Sunday's 37-17 upset of the Jacksonville Jaguars after he went 20-for-30 for 280 yards and two touchdowns.

The outing made him the first quarterback in NFL history to have at least 900 passing yards, four pass touchdowns and zero interceptions in his first three career starts, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.

SOJAZ, Nyjets4eva and barfolomew like this.
  2. Pepsiguy5

Pepsiguy5 Well-Known Member

OL wasn't that bad today. Not only that but this wasn't the mix that the Jets fielded in games 1 and 2 so there is legit hope of a turnaround for this unit imho. One would make the ballsy assumption that the more they work together in this configuration the better they will get.

SOJAZ and Jets79 like this.
  3. Timregan106

Timregan106 Member

Zach might be a nice kid, but he can't play at this level and won't ever be able to. Any real NFL QB shows they belong sometime during their first two seasons. Zach has proven he aint it. I feel bad for the kid but it's OVER. FInd a stop-gap for this season, run with AROD next year and pick a mid-round QB in the 2024 draft to sit behind AROD. No other option at this point.

4. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

All gas Saleh has morphed into all gaslight Saleh with his canned and scripted responses about Zach. The excuses and abrupt answers about his Attention Deficit Disorder saddled Pop Warner reject QB display that he is not capable of solving this mess, for whatever reason. While Saleh is a talking bumper sticker that nobody takes seriously anymore, Joe Douglas has become a muted stiff who is incapable of making any moves to improve this team. His trades, draft picks and offseason signings going into a win now year have been absolutely horrendous.

Just like the Jets organization exposed itself to be a grifting organization who took the money they generated from the Rodgers signing and ran, Saleh and JD have exposed themselves to being a couple of puppets who are quickly losing credibility with the fans. Just like the league they are paid by, these two bozos are looking like frauds who are being used to bamboozle and hoodwink the fans.

5. barfolomew

barfolomew Well-Known Member

I was at the game today. I had great seats section 143. Some fat fuck was yelling about how we should call minnesota for cousins. he just kept going so my cousin told him to shut the fuck up. he told my cousin likewise. at which point i yelled "Your tits are jiggling you fat fuck. shut the fuck up." and I made a few other comments about his heft. my cousin told him to shut the fuck up again when he started that minnesota shit again in the 4th. Was that any of you guys? If so, nice to meet you.

I defended Zach but that was against some fat fuck. He missed wide open targets today, looked right passed them. The recievers dropped a few, but he looked over so many great run routes.

17 points wins that game and we couldn't even do that. Zach is not the answer.

6. Jets79

Jets79 Well-Known Member

This is what I’m saying. In two plus YEARS Zach hasn’t had ONE SINGLE game like that

Not a one

SOJAZ, NY Jets68, Nyjets4eva and 11 others like this.
  7. Timregan106

Timregan106 Member

You and your cousin sound like a couple of real class acts. Our fanbase gets what it deserves. Christ....

SOJAZ and TheAustrian like this.
  8. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

thank you for this.

barfolomew likes this.
  9. barfolomew

Hey nobody forced that fat fuck to go to the game and nobody forced him to yell shit about Wilson.

10. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Sorry to say, but you sound like every person who gives Jets fans a bad reputation.

SOJAZ, Ralebird and TheAustrian like this.
  11. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Why would you admit this? Crazy.

Bad look, fella.

NY Jets68, TheAustrian and REVISion like this.
  12. barfolomew

Hey everybody in that section was annoyed by that fat fuck. Eventually something got said. Don't be such a snowflake.

13. barfolomew

I told an annoying obese fuck to shut it. I'm ok with that decision

14. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

Nyjets4eva and TheAustrian like this.
  15. Pepsiguy5

Pepsiguy5 Well-Known Member

Like if you put a big snowball in a hot summer parking lot. Eventually its going to melt down, but at least you still have the puddle and could tell where the snowball was. But eventually the reality is that the water goes away as well and there is just absolutely fucking nothing left. Nothing.

16. red75bronco

red75bronco Well-Known Member

Could be worse, could of signed garrapolo.

17. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

Narrator: in fact, it wasn't over him.

18. BrooklynJetsFan

BrooklynJetsFan Well-Known Member

No OC can scheme plays if your QB runs into the blitz on his own. Where TF is Zach running, when Becton his LT has fn sealed daylight for him. He literally starts running back and into the blitz. He's fn DUMB YO!

[​IMG]

19. heartpumpsgreen

heartpumpsgreen Active Member

This was just 2 seasons ago. He cab play infinitely better than Wilson. This is actually impressive.

Nyjets4eva likes this.
  20. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Fantastic game analysis.

Don't know how we got through the pre-season without you... :p

SOJAZ likes this.