Game Streams...(No open link sharing - Please send a Private Message to Nyjets4eva for links)

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by Cman68, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Absolutely! The man has information that is crucial for us out of state fans. I think everyone knows this is handled quietly and not directly in the thread.

Nyjets4eva, Acad23 and dawinner127 like this.
  2. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Just got off the phone with DirecTV and cancelled my service with them. I've had it for well over 25 years but there's really
    no reason to continue... YouTubeTV is infinitely better.

I got the feeling from the retention agent that a lot of their customers are bailing on DirecTV.
    Without the Sunday Ticket package there's really nothing on their menu that can't be found elsewhere and for less money.

And I gotta say... after signing up for YouTubeTV (with Sunday Ticket) and getting familiar with the user interface... I really like it.
    You like Seinfeld? Click one button and every episode will be recorded for you.
    Wanna record every NFL game for the season? Click click done.

Team schedules and rosters are a click or two away... pick a team and it will display all broadcast programming related to that team.
    And that includes regular YouTube content related to that team... pressers... show clips... fan generated content... just about everything related to your team... or any subject matter for that matter.

*This is not a paid endorsement

NOVAJET, cval, Cman68 and 3 others like this.
  3. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

Canceling my Direct TV was one of the greatest days of my life lol. I've always hated it but it was a necessary evil because of Sunday ticket. My wife still wanted some form of TV so I don't mind paying the 70 bucks for the TV aspect of it. Having all the specialty channels like Netflix, Max etc w/YTTV is still cheaper than Directv and no more wires or boxes.

bicketybam and Acad23 like this.
  4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Yeah,,, fuck DirecTV.

I got a call from one of their retention agents... she offered me $200 to stay with them. o_O
    If you have decent wi-fi in your home then YouTubeTV is the way to go imho.

So glad I dumped them... now I gotta rip out their equipment and take down the 20' tower I had to put up so the dish could "see" their satellite over the hill behind my house... :confused:

Brook! likes this.
  5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Acad

What is your total Internet+You Tuve TV cost without NFL Sunday Ticket?

I have Verizon FIOS triple package. My plan is grandfathered and Verizon is asking me to change it and I am still holding on.

My TV is their highest tier package. It has HBO, Showtime, Starz, Cinemax and all other movie channels. I also pay extra for Sports Package. I have 2 TV DVR set where I can stop live TV, rewind etc.

My internet is 1GB internet. I also have home phone. Nobody uses home phone anymore but it is still there with the package.

I pay $222.40 per month including all taxes and fees. It is a big amount I know. Sharing it as data point. Want to learn the cost of your new setup :)

6. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

That's cheaper that what I was paying for DTV and Spectrum internet and phone. My internet is 500 or 600 MB. That plan you have seems pretty good to me

Brook! and Acad23 like this.
  7. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I have Optimum TV streaming and I'm paying 213.08 with 2 boxes + 1G internet. I have all the channels like you do as well. It sounds like we have the same package + internet. I'm just curious what the sports channel gets that you have for extra. I get NFL Network/redzone + all the ESPN + college channels. What is Verizon trying to change on you? I don't have home phone, F that.

Brook! likes this.
  8. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Like @bicketybam noted... that's not a bad price. YouTubeTV also has other premium channels that can be added ala carte.

I'll round up the amounts-
    - YouTubeTV $73
    -HBO Max- &16
    - Home internet- $70
    - Home phone line- $51
    Total- $210

I'm gonna cancel the home phone... all day long it gets spam called... so it's kinda useless. My monthly nut will drop to $160.

I recently changed my cell provider because I wasn't getting coverage at my house. I could only make cell calls over wi-fi.
    If there was a power outage I couldn't make or receive calls. Now I can get rid of my home phone.

Brook! likes this.
  9. Brook!

Sports package gets me all NFL Network Redzone, MLB Network NHL Network but more importantly it gets me the entire soccer channels that is also broadcast in Spanish.

10. Brook!

Thanks bickety. I feel better now :)

bicketybam likes this.
  11. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Ah. Okay makes sense then. I guess Optimum just includes those networks with their highest package. I don't get any of the soccer stuff. Currently paying $10/month for a hacked firestick to test out how it works with NFL sunday. It's worked beautifully so far for mlb package + all the soccer in the world, but I don't really watch that.

Brook! likes this.
  12. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I'm working the EURO Qualifier tomorrow... Albania v Poland.

Brook! likes this.
  13. Brook!

Let me know when you are on a Turkey game.

Acad23 likes this.
  14. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I haven't had it long but so far the downside is some buffering on certain games/movies and on some of the movies there are some streams that have advertising for websites stamped on side of the video, but there are multiple streams for most movies so just need to allot a little time to search for the best stream. The Thursday night game had no buffering and checked it out on a couple of different channels.

Have every ESPN channel, SEC channel, MLB Package, NFL Package, etc. Today is the big day though, to see if there is delay, buffering, quality issues.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit: As I was saying this is still new to me, seems NFL Package just have NFL Network and Redzone live but it looks like live games have to go to the network streams but there are 20-50 different markets depending on which network covered so still get all the games.

#114 The Waterboy, Sep 10, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
    Acad23 likes this.
  15. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

So how's this work? Somebody gonna PM me with a stream?

16. Brook!

D

Google bans sites with illegal links. So my kind ask, send a Private Message to @Nyjets4eva now so he sends you a link. He promised to be on site before game starts and send out links to the ones requested it.

Dierking likes this.
  17. Nyjets4eva

Nyjets4eva Well-Known Member

Links sent to everyone in Pms sorry was running behind Go Jets

Brook! likes this.
  18. Brook!

Thank you

19. coloradojet

coloradojet Active Member

Thanks for the link. Streameast is blocking the country I am in. When I checked the score Zach playing like his old self. Breece doing great. Don't know yet what happened to Rodgers. Just read he might have had an an ankle sprain.

20. 3rdandlong

3rdandlong Member

This year I've had the most luck (good quality, no feed being taken down or malware/ads) catching the games live streamed on paramount plus/cbs sports. I think we got a subscription deal through amazon, verizon or walmart or similar. I also happen to have a cheap VPN (which can be run on some smart TV's as well as firesticks etc but i typically just cast from a laptop to the TV) so that I can appear to be in whatever market for whatever games are on CBS. If anyone has any questions on that sort of setup (it probably costs $15-$20 a month depending how many other bundles you opt for) PM me and I'm happy to share more detail.

Brook! likes this.