They're letting the season slip away....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYJ1970, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

just replace "gave them away" with " lost the game" we werent WINNING and THEN did those things to lose... its what we did to lose

and YES

frustrating. af

Lon Chaney likes this.
  2. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

I didn’t say a damned thing about if we won them. Nor did I cherry pick any plays. I said we lost three winnable games thus we are where we are. No “if it went our way about it” Winners always seem to figure out how to do that.

3. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

THIS

mrmajix and LAJet like this.
  4. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

How about one of these days you stop with the "hater" nonsense and let posters speak for themselves? Attempting to negate the opinion of others by labeling them as haters and claiming some unspoken hidden agendas is extremely weak stuff. You have repeatedly claimed you don't hate Mike White and others here simply take you at your word, why not try to reciprocate? If someone here hates either quarterback I haven't seen them post it; criticism is not the same as hate, it's opinion.

Acad23 likes this.
  5. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

How about you just let the Mods do their job? I'll continue to call the people who have continuously ragged on Wilson non-stop "haters" because that's their primary focus. They don't care about the team winning - if Zach Wilson is the QB. And I've no more tried to "negate their opinion" than all the things they've posted in their attempts to overwhelm any rational discussion of Wilson - or White.

You're right "criticism" isn't hate - although I've been labeled a "White Hater" by some posters here when I've tried to point out where he made mistakes or has shortcomings. Where's your lecture for them? And while I don't give much credence to anything you post, I do know that you're very intelligent, and so I also know that that you realize that you can express hate without ever using the word.

And do you really think your opinion counts for anything with me?

6. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

Since camp and starting with the Becton injury every week there is another and another one that just keeps kicking this team in the dick. Soon as they get momentum another one happens, So frustrating

Jets79 likes this.
  7. NYJ1970

NYJ1970 Well-Known Member

How about we keep race out of the discussion?

8. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Can't tell if serious

MoWilkBeast and abyzmul like this.
  9. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

No, you continue to call people haters because in doing so, you're trying to invalidate whatever they say. You've been doing it forever. Once again, no one is a "hater" simply because they disagree with you.

There are a few fans of other teams here who might not care about the Jets winning; other than that nobody would bother to post here if they weren't Jets fans who care about the team winning every game, they simply have different ideas than you do about how to accomplish it. Your opinion that people don't care about the Jets winning simply because they don't like the same player you do is pure, unadulterated nonsense, again in an attempt to negate their viewpoints. That's even more true when you never support your contentions of hate and now claim to know what's in anyone's mind regardless of the words they use.

By the way, I've brought up your unfounded claims of "hate" in the past and will continue to shine the light on such simplistic empty claims as long as they continue; you are sorely mistaken if you think I give a rat's ass about how you take my opinion.

stinkyB, Dierking, Cman68 and 2 others like this.
  10. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

If we elevate our outlook at the total team performance level, irrespective of specific players, we started 5-2, we are now 7-6 and we still have a hell of a shot to go to the post season if we take care of business over the next 4 games. Every one needs to step up their game to the next level and force their will on the opposition as one team. Screw the rest.

onefanjet likes this.
  11. NYJ1970

Another game closer to this happening. Honestly, I think the season is over NOW. Zach is horrible and having him start while MW is injured? Well, I can't see the Jets even winning against the Jags with Zach starting. He sucks and the gavel has spoken....

12. NYJ1970

Late season meltdown and Saleh can't win in December. He sucks late in the season. He's f*cking Adam Gase in December.....

13. Wut?

Wut? Well-Known Member

I’m hoping MW comes back Thursday, but the season is basically over unless we get some help. Chargers have an easy schedule upcoming but not the patriots. Miamis offense is better than Detroit. With Zach or MW I’m not sure if I think we can win.

14. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

Jets will not be a playoff team as long as they continue to dick around with the QB situation. Name one starter and stick with him; this Montana/Young thing is not working out, most probably because neither will ever be anywhere near Montana or Young.

15. george sakell

george sakell Well-Known Member

Adam Gase had way less talent and still hit 7-9, Saleh will go 8-9 or 7-10 with a far superior team. But ofcourse the Jets playing good for a month or a month and a half will save this morons job for another 2 seasons because of incompetent ownership. Playoffs in 2035 I guess.

16. Jets007

Jets007 Well-Known Member

Season is over and we still suck, might as well start tanking

17. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

If you can't close out games... you can't close out a season.

We are 7-7... right where we belong.

Perfectly average.

We might win another game or two but we need to make some fundamental changes in the way we coach & play this game.

NYJ1970 likes this.
  18. NYJ1970

Well, we definitely have our best shot with MW starting and it isn't even close....

19. NYJ1970

The way I see it? The Jets are about 3 players away. QB, OL is where this team loses all of their games. OL was just way too injured all year and George Fant has absolutely got to go. The QB on the other hand? Well, I'm done with Zach. I would trade him in the offseason. Try making a trade for picks or use FA and hope someone decent hits the market. Zach is DONE and MW can't be trusted at least not yet...

Acad23 likes this.
  20. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Are we all going to gloss over the fact NYJ1970 asked to keep racism out of the convo when someone was talking about Mike White?