Bellichick shows lack of class by whacking cameraman

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JoeJet, Jan 8, 2007.

1. JoeJet

JoeJet Banned

Francesa had it right on WFAN today. He said Bellichick was a jerk for hitting that cameraman, and that he was only gracious in victory, and it would have been a different kind of greeting if he lost to Mangini.
    PS. he also said that when Bellichick was DC for Parcells and he (Francesa) was always around the team, he always thought Bellichick was aloof and a strange kind of figure.

2. plinko

plinko Absolute Ruler

3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

oh for crying out loud. we are really a bunch of crying babies if we need to not only complain about this but start threads of it...and not only threads of it but threads of someone elses opinion of it.

4. plinko

plinko Absolute Ruler

It is difficult to form your own opinion though. why not leverage one of a fat radio host?

5. Dr. Christian Troy

Dr. Christian Troy New Member

I'm surprised the cameraman didn't sue. He probably lost a paycheck because of Hobo Bill.

6. JoeJet

JoeJet Banned

speaking of HOBO BILL. What is he really thinking when he wears such a raggy grey pull-over on national TV when I would not even wear that rag to my local gym?

7. Dr. Christian Troy

Dr. Christian Troy New Member

It's all about those rings on his finger. It gives him the right to wear almost anything else he chooses.
    An easy guess would be that his wife got everything, including his wardrobe when they divorced in July 2005. But that's not true. All Deb got was a toaster. Or maybe he's hiding from the husband whose New Jersey home Bill wrecked. As soon as the cameras are off, he can be incognito and blend in with the homeless.
    Perhaps he's just a big fan of First Blood, to the point of dressing like John Rambo.
    So many possibilities.
    But it's probably the first possibility: 3 rings on his fingers. No one, at any level of the game, looks to much else in determining a guy's fahsion sense.
    When Mangini gets to wear a few himself, he can dress in burtlap for all we'd care.

8. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

haha look at mangini's walk... pure penguini

9. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

ahahahaha hahaha ahahaha :lol: :lol:

10. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

"hey Look At Meeee I"m Starting Another I Hate Bill Belicheck Thread I Guess I Musta Overlooked The Other 40".

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Oh god. How many people were whining about the handshake already? Camera men need to get shoved more anyway.

12. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

I like how the shove isn't just a "get outta my way" shove. It's more of a "let me just grab you for a second, pull you a little more in the way, then completely push you" shove.

13. Borgata

Borgata Active Member

They should have layed off abit though they had like a circle around Mangini, you know that there gonna at least shake hands at the end of the game give the coaches at least alittle path to walk.

14. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Hmmm, maybe, just maybe, he took the opportunity to push the guy because Mangini was wholly surrounded by the media. It was like a goldfish in a friggin shark tank.

Maybe Belli decided that since he actually wanted to hug Mangini and tell him he did a good job this year, he felt he should have the right to.

And if this hug was simple posturing for the camera, then why the hell did Bill compliment the job his old friend did the week before the game?

Fatcessa can STFU. He's a twit.

As for Bill's wardrobe sense, does a suit win Super Bowls? Who gives a rat's ass what he wears? If someone told Billy that wearing a suit would guarantee rings, I'd be willing to bet he'd show up every week in a tuxedo.

15. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

OMG! I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE CLASSLESS THREADS!!

[​IMG]

#15 Mexican Buc, Jan 8, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2007
  16. duketogo

duketogo New Member

Personally, if I were Bilichek, I would have given the camera man a piledriver.

17. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

LOL....

and for everyone else complaining... let me get the WWWHHHAAAMMBULANCE for you... first he's an ass twice then he hugs him and its still no class... make up your damn minds...

18. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I thought that was f'n hilarious when he threw the camera guy outta the way. Honestly, the media reporters and photographers would piss me off if I was a player or coach, gettin up in my face so much. I don't care about what Belly did, I think he's a prick for puttin Vinny in for last play.

19. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Not like Belichick did anything to change anyone's opinion of him. He's an arrogant A-Hole and he will get a free pass as for stuff like that for as long as he keeps winning. As much as I hate his guts, I would be thrilled to have him as a HC.

20. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I agree 100000000%