Max Mitchell Blood Clot Issue

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Savatage, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Locking this thread now. Will move "Addiction" Related Posts tot BS Forum and rebrand the title as Max Mitchell Blood Clot Issue and reopen the thread once moving is complete.

Ralebird likes this.
  2. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

The Jets couldn't release the info b/c then they would be violating health privacy laws.

3. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

I dunno what the cause of his clots are. I simply speculated because the JJ and AstraZenica vaccines were pulled for causing clotting. If he has a hereditary condition that causes clotting so be it. It is entirely possible that a vaccine triggered the clotting, as things types of clots are triggered by internal inflammation, which these vaccinations produce within the body for several days. We haven't been informed what the inherited condition is, but most are serious conditions. It is also something that should have exempted Mitchell from the vaccine. You don't have to act like I just made something up. It is a valid concern.

Either way whats important is that Mitchell gets better.

4. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Good call. This was getting to be ridiculous.

5. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

I was just fucking with you, I really don’t care what you believe irl.

Enough people have told you that AstraZenica was never used in the USA…. and blood clot issues occurred within 7 days of being vaccinated so you know it’s not the issue. His dad came out and said Mitchell has a hereditary blood-clotting condition called factor V Leiden…. So I know you’re not serious either.

We’re both just being silly. We’re both making fun of people who are too stupid to know better. What part of Florida are you?

6. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Can confirm the thread is not locked.

As far as I can tell, MM took fentynol and while he was high he got vaccinated and developed a hereditary blood condition. Woody knew MM took his poison vaccine so stepped in with a “medical discovery” and played savior discovering blood clots and decided to de-activate the death timer for his young RT. Getting him addicted to Opioids was just a distraction to keep the sheeple talking about anything other than the death shot. Thanks to @ouchy for putting me on the path of discovery.

7. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Both the Johnson and Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines are still in use. There have been extremely rare occurrences of clotting reported for both in the area of one case per 250,000 doses coincidental with administration. Cause and effect has not been determined.