Fields, Wilson, Jones, Trask, Lance (Volume 3)

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Brook!, Apr 8, 2021.

?

Who would you pick at #2?

1. Fields

26.8%
  2. Wilson

58.8%
  3. Other - Please Explain

2.1%
  4. Trade Down

12.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Is posting the same opinion 30 times a day for 2 months straight really adding to the topic?

I'll throw in a few football thoughts along the way so my trolling becomes acceptable to you. Fair enough?

PJ4Ever, patleahy and BrowningNagle like this.
  2. bicketybam

I have no attachment to any of the prospective QB's. I just think Legler is an asshole

3. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Just pick the right guy Joe. If it’s Wilson, Fields, or Lance. Who cares. Just get it right. I’ll support any of them.

Anyone who who doesn’t get their guy and wants the new QB to fail is an ass. I would be shocked if we don’t have some on this board who will be like that and prefer the, “i told you so” rather than win games.

Edit - need more memes and gifs though. It’s been a few posts without.

Jets-N-Terps, PJ4Ever, cval and 4 others like this.
  4. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

You keep saying 2 months but I don’t think I’ve been posting that long may just feel that long. Just correcting the record, back to the bitching and moaning.

5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

ha! I'm starting to think he likes Justin Fields...:D

bicketybam likes this.
  6. bicketybam

And with the second pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the New York Jets select BYU quarterback, Zack Wilson!
    [​IMG]

JohnnyJet1222 likes this.
  7. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Trust me I won’t be. I’m use to it. In 2-3 years, I’ll probably be defending Zach from his most ardent supporters at the moment. Rinse, repeat.

8. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Has anyone who favors either quarterback not posted the same opinion 30 times a day for two months straight? The arguments are a merry-go-round.

Yes. RE: the below. Sounds fair.

All Gas No Shake likes this.
  9. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

The Fields, Wilson, et., al threads have been a fucking echo chamber for months. It was the same exact reason I stopped posting in the Watson thread back in January, it was pointless to keep posting the same opinion over and over.

cval likes this.
  10. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Well a lot changed with Watson since January in case you didn't know :D. maybe you should check the thread out to find out :D

patleahy, dawinner127 and NYJFOREVER like this.
  11. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

I will give you credit for at least being honest enough to admit that all you are doing, at this point, is trolling other members in this thread, just for the hell of it. I honestly wasn't expecting you to come right out and admit it, Legler, so I will give you points for doing so. I just wish you would stop. :(:( All of these trolling GIFS and posts of yours have basically made the thread unintelligible....:(

PJ4Ever and Noam like this.
  12. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

This thread has gone off tangent. Come on guys.

Name calling, constant bickering. Everybody cool your engines off.

Will start a new thread tomorrow once everybody has a chance to stop and reflect.

Noam, Rockinz, LAJet and 2 others like this.
  15. Brook!

Not cool legler.

We love you for your talent on spotting good college QB's but this won't give you right to call somebody idiot. Come on. You are better than that.

PJ4Ever, Rockinz and JohnnyJet1222 like this.
  16. Brook!

We only have 6 days until the draft. Let's continue on this thread.

My kind ask from everybody is not to escalate things and treat each other with respect. We are bunch of Jets fans and if we were smart, we would be fan of any other 31 team in the first place. it is clear we don't know football.

That said, after the Seizure issue for Fields, I am now indifferent between Wilson and Fields at #2

I fully trust Joe D and the coaching staff and I firmly believe good days are ahead of us.

Go Jets!

Poeman, NCJetsfan, REVISion and 5 others like this.
  17. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

This thread.

NCJetsfan and IIMeanDeanII like this.
  18. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

19. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

Well-said Brook! On all counts. At the end of the day, while Wilson is my clear preference, I just hope WHOEVER the Jets draft, turns into the elite QB we haven't had since Namath! As long JD picks the RIGHT GUY (whoever that turns out to be), I will be happy!!! I would hope that ANY Jets fan feels the same way, regardless of which QB they personally prefer at this pre-draft juncture. I second your: GO JETS!!! :):):)

NCJetsfan and ColoradoContrails like this.
  20. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Kurt Warner's QB rankings after detailed tape breakdown of top 5: 1.Trevor 2.Wilson 3.Jones 4. Fields 5. Lance

"The 2021 NFL Draft number two quarterback on my board is Zach Wilson. I wasn’t necessarily a huge fan of the offense BYU ran, so I didn’t get a firm sense of all the processing that he can or can’t do. There were a lot of simpler concepts with him…but there will be times that you definitely see the elevated processing. What really jumps him up on the board is his quarterback athleticism. Again, it’s not how far he can throw the football or how fast he can run…it’s his understanding of how to make different kinds of throws. We’re all kind of enthralled by a guy like Zach Wilson because we saw what Patrick Mahomes was a few years ago. You saw him in college and you weren’t sure how it was going to translate…but then you saw what he’s done in the NFL and you’re like holy cow! There was more than just physicality, you understood that mentally there was more that he was understanding and creatively seeing on each and every play. So, now you have Zach Wilson, who shows you a lot of those similar “collegiate Mahomes” traits and it seems like people automatically think he can be that same type of guy in the NFL. That’s obviously a big leap in logic, but the types of throws, the understanding, the athleticism by which Zach Wilson plays the quarterback position is really special and really rare and that’s what put him up at number two on my list."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.