Chris Russo Hates, I mean HATES the Jets.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BigGreenUgly, Dec 9, 2006.

1. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

I know one of the producers (behind the scenes guy). He tells me while they have a list of topics they will cover, they let the phones dictate how long they stay on a topic.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

How long and when are 2 different things, they dictate what they want to talk about. they might hang on a little longer if there are alot of calls but they screen the calls towards a the topic they want to talk about. If I call up w/ a Jets call at 2PM and they just started taking giant calls they would never put me on the air.

3. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

A long time ago I called and asked if they were going to draft my friend as a QB, I listed his name along with Steve McNair. They were so hung up on discussing replacement baseball players--in January--that they never caught on to it.

4. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Which producer is it? My brother tries to call in and talk jets they either don't put him on the air or keep him on hold and never go to his call

5. david1023

david1023 Member

Someone should call in to talk Giants, but then talk about the Jets when they get on the air.

6. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

People try that and they hang up when that happens

7. OJDidIt

OJDidIt Banned

Remember when FATSCESSA basically guaranteed that the Raiders offensive line would wear down and 'dominate' the Bucs defense in that Super Bowl.

Good one there Mike! You are some NFL 'analyst'.

8. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Not for anything but if they are talking about the other team in New York (oh by the way the one with the losing record) then you guys should call in and talk about that. What a pathetic excuse for a team they are. How bad their coach is and what a whiney little bitch their QB is.

9. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Belive me that happens quite often... and it usually the the "You're a angry Jets fan, call back when we're discussing them"... which is usually for one or two breaks in the show... but like I said before... I love listening to Flag waving Giants fans cry about their team... I take some sick pleasue in it :breakdance: :breakdance:

10. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

Oh god, the guy picks a super bowl wrong, in which one of those linemen the day before the game went AWOL in Mexico, and didn't play, a few years ago, and he's not an analyst anymore.. Last I checked, all the analysts get some games wrong.

11. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Oh don't worry I love it too .... I hate the Yankees but at least they have had success in my adult lifetime but the Giants were the worst team ever to make the SB , where lucky to win against the Jills. They talk about a team that hasn't had any real success in about 20 years as if they are winning SB's year after year.

If you really wanna talk about Giants football you should call in with this doosey....

Ray Handly, remeber that guy. Former Giants coach... he was caught with a prostitute in one of he Oranges. Well the prostitute really was a man and Handly wasn't the one recieving the oral sex. How do I know this ... well I know somebody who was on the scene that night.

12. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

That must have been right around his suicide attempt... Good times!!!:rofl2:

13. OJDidIt

OJDidIt Banned

Sorry for speaking ill of your hero.

14. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

Hardly my hero, but your comments were silly though.. everyone gets 1 game wrong.

15. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

He also said the Jets would have no problem getting to the playoffs in 1999 with Ric Mirer as QB.... he's had plenty of stupid comments and predictions

16. SonofDinger

SonofDinger Well-Known Member

I hope his prediction for tomorrow's game comes true.

17. BxJetFan

BxJetFan New Member

WOW WOW WOW WOW. Today is January 3, 07 a wednesday before the jets vs pats playoff game and I am watching Mike and the Mad Dog. WOW!!!! Chris Russo the fat guy hates the Jets. He was talking about Jets fans being over confident and not giving the patriots any credit. A few Jets callers called in and Chris Russo deny giving us a chance. He said the kicker wouldn't even be a factor because we won't even be close. I just wanna strangle that fat fu*k. Its ridiculous how now were are being blamed for being confident in our team. I bet if the Giants were playing the patriots he would saying the opposite of what he is saying now.

18. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

Neither of them want to be caught in a situation where people can laugh at how wrong they are. They won't pick the Jets to win because even if we do win no one will call them out on it because we are the underdog. If they picked us to win and we lost big it would make them look worse.

19. joejets1

joejets1 Member

He also called Ben Watson a premier Tight End. He must be in love with Brady and Bill because he doenst think at anytime Bill will be outcoached or will lose a big game.

20. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

I do feel bad for Mike, having to deal with the Jets fans this week. The Jets callers have been an absolute disgrace. They make Mike, a guy who has been a big Jets supporter all year long, look like a Jets hater because he has to deal with their stupidity.