Objective analysis of season

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rajensen088, Sep 3, 2006.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Sorry have to disagree that my position on Man at hiring is we would have to wait & see what he has in the gas tank. I even used the statement that I am from Missouri as a analogy & you know of that statement he would have to prove his abilities to me.

2. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

You can assume things by reading their own statements... is anything Dinger said about the three of them false? I don't know... I'm asking

3. championjets69

Your welcome but if you are going to quote me please use the entire quote so it is not taken out of context. Here is what I posted

Yes that is a most poor analogy since losing when you already have 12 loses helps us by getting us a better draft choice

4. championjets69

I do not know if they are true or false all I am saying is to make statements about someone is not right unless you have the hard evidence. It would be like for me NOT knowing you to say I know that you are really a Oakland Raider fan cause you had POed me in one of your posts. Get my drift

5. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

No I don't get your drift... what stronger evidence of what someone thinks is there than their own writen words? I don't need to meet someone to know what they think if they put what they think in writing..

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You edited your post, champ! You think I'm that dumb? I copied exactly what you had posted from your post, your words are in my sig.

Nice try, but it's a failure. :sad: :sad: :sad:

7. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

No response from champ on this one...

would this be and example of what's known as "champing"? Have I been champed?

8. SonofDinger

SonofDinger Well-Known Member

Okay. That is true. I even thought about that myself after posting that remark (I hate empiricists! :) ). But these guys show a lot about their character and their loyalty to this team when they disappear like they do.

9. 1969jets

1969jets Banned

This is typical of this so called jets fan. He's done this many times before, ie, written something that has come back to bite him, and then he simply pulls a disappearing act. He'd never survive if he worked for Mangenius. Of course he'd never get hired in the first place.

10. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

:rofl: :rofl: Cut him some slack. He only editted it 17 and a half hours later!

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I'm sure he will attach some sort of conspiracy to the edit of his post. I bet a black helicopter made him do it.