Ny Jets vs. Vikings

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by nohope, Dec 10, 2006.

1. boomer

boomer Active Member

I think this is going to be a bounceback game for the Jets.

2. hydro51

hydro51 New Member

yea if chester taylor dont play we win big.

3. nohope

nohope New Member

Yea, I live in Apple Valley outside of St.Paul..my brothers are coming in for holiday and we're all goin

4. rillo

rillo New Member

GOTTA DO IT!!! :finssuck:

5. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Jets match up very well with the Vikings. I say they win.

6. BookEndTackles 72&79

Another Jet fan in Apple Valley. I truly am not all alone out here in the 'burbs.:up:

7. MN_Jet_Fan

MN_Jet_Fan New Member

Awesome. I live in AV too. Thought I was the only Jet fan for miles.

Ill be there too.

8. Mickey Shuler 82

Mickey Shuler 82 New Member

Any good pre-game bars to get your happy on? What time do bars open in Minneapolis?

9. IneedJesus

IneedJesus New Member

BOOOOO Apple Valley, I have a place in Burnsville :)

Its good to know that I wont be the only won wearing green there... GO JETS!

10. Sean Ryan

Sean Ryan Banned

expect to see Clemens in the 3th quarter or earlier if Chad falters...

11. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I kind of doubt that Clemens would play barring injury to Chad..

12. GreenScreen313

GreenScreen313 New Member

truth .

13. greenthumb

greenthumb New Member

Why are you going lawn bowling?

14. BookEndTackles 72&79

Boy, the southern 'burbs out here will be at the Dome to represent!!! Awesome. :up:

On the way to Green Bay 2 weeks ago on Hwy 29 I saw Minnesota personalized plates with "NYJETS1" on them and flashed them the Jets shirt I was wearing. Maybe we have enough to start a local fan club for next season. They do have a Bills bar in Savage called the Tin Shed which I was spared from watching due to being on a ski trip last weekend. Thank God. The Browns fans hang at Mackenzies in downton Mpls and I had to hear the business from them this year. The Bears bar is Allarys in St. Paul and I got abused there by my buddy from Chicago and there are Packer bars everywhere. Steelers have their bar in St. Paul and that was a bitter taste to be there a couple of years ago both in the regular season and playoffs. But never found any Jets bar. So I'm tired of going to enemy bars and losing damn it!!! :lol: Let's slap these Purple Pansies around so I don't have to hear the business from my female Viking friends. Believe it or not the female fans I know are far more loyal and passionate then the male fans I know. :eek:hmy: So we can't lose to them for that reason alone. :smile:

15. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

I am as disappointed as anyone here on the loss last week, but I don't think there are any easy games here on out, all of the players on all of the teams are now realizing that they are playing for a roster spot next year or an audition for another chance, in fact I bet the Raiders will beat the Rams and the Steelers will get eventually earn a wild card.

It is time to step up and be counted, the men in the trenches need to play some smash mouth football and show the Vikings D that we can run without a premier RB!

The playoffs start this weekend, there is no rest for the weary and no excuses for poor performance...

Play Ball or Go Home and wonder what might have been!

16. MN_Jet_Fan

MN_Jet_Fan New Member

Benchwarmer Bob's in Bursnville is pretty cool. Major's sports cafes are ok too. I dunno when they open though.

17. JetFighter

JetFighter Active Member

Not necessarily. More interested in the large beer selection, decent food and proximity to our hotel

18. Coach K

Coach K New Member

it definitely wont be easy. but theyve lost to the 49er's and Green Bay at home.

so its not as if we dont stand a chance. lets jus thope chad doesnt turn the ball over. and with the bulk they have in the middle id run leon off tackle instead of trying to pound houston inside.

19. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

You can look at that 2 ways, either teams try to pass on them b/c they cannot run or they don't run well b/c they are too busy passing all over them. I haven't seen much of Minny this year so I'm not sure which is the answer or if it's somewhere in between. Against the Pats NE scored 31 pts but only ran it 11 times w/ mauroney and Dillon. they also faced Ari 2 weeks agao and Ari ran it 5 times. ced benson had 9 for 60 2 weeks ago.

the Lions have really helped their run D, in 2 games against minny Detroit ran it 21 times for 13 yards yet both games were close. I might be crazy to be overconfident but I am not worried about this Minny D at all.

20. JJBagoose

JJBagoose Active Member

Is it me or does Chad look semi-retarded in the picture posted earlier in this thread? He played like it last week too :(

Hopefully that will change this week.