Need That Aggression back

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by craignyj, Dec 10, 2006.

1. craignyj

craignyj New Member

The game seemed to go flat after the first drive in the third,yeah Chad is a bit to blame i say 70%,but our D one tackle by JV i'm sorry but that is unacceptable,our D got to pull the finger out too,they that that old give up attitude creep in two scores down.Get a grip.JV should be getting them fired up look at Fletchers stats and Vilma's,one did not feature.Needs to get his act together.

2. KJet84

KJet84 Member

i have defended vilma on this board all along but im starting to get discouraged. The fact is, he is a middle linebacker and only managed ONE tackle today. And his only tackle was when the game was clearly out of reach. Even after Willis talked sH*t to VIlma all week, he couldnt do anything. Somethign needs to be done and we need to start holding teams to under 100 yards rushing or we will never win.

3. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

I love j0Vilma, i still think he is our best LB but the 3-4 system is not for him, at least not without a big fat dude up front.

4. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

it goes beyond the NT. D-Rob has been playing very well at NT the past few weeks. Vilma is still adjusting. however, i think they need to move him around more because he's having trouble in this scheme.

cheers