Jets acquire #3 overall pick

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Big Cat, Mar 17, 2018.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

just get a kick out of it pretty much

they are so good, you have to convince a stranger on the internet of how good they are? while your at it, want to tell me how you have a 12 inch dong, a hot wife, and drive a ferrari?

2. zace

zace Well-Known Member

I think my fiance is beautiful actually. It took her a while to adjust to me so, im a pretty good size. I drive a BMW btw.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Few people look ahead on their own to a draft a year away. Most posters knew about Darnold because of how he saved USC's season in 2016. Both Rosen and Darnold were hyped by the media. Allen was to a much lesser extent. Mayfield probably suffered and didn't get much hype precisely for the same reasons that some posters show him zero respect now...he's only 6'0" and played in a spread offense.

The media only hypes glamor types, not collegiate walk ons. They don't concern themselves with a players heart, work ethic, and mental makeup, either, only his natural talent.

If Darnold had played at a lower level school like Allen, most people would probably have never heard of him.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  4. GasedAndConfused

wow she must have been so patient to learn how to take that massive dong, in between her modeling career and all. and i bet that BMW looks lovely next to your masnion when you are not on your yacht or private jet LMAO keep going guy, lets see just how awesome you have to convince me you are. here i'll help you out, I can't take a word you say serious. I'm just letting you continue to make yourself look dumb.

5. GasedAndConfused

you can't really say that at all. top prospects get attention regardless of school. The only knock on certain players with their school is level of competition.

6. NCJetsfan

You're talking out of your ass now. Your attitude and posts in this thread are exactly why I said what I did to you a week or so ago.

Your mind is obviously closed, so there's clearly no point in trying to discuss this matter with you, but you're gonna wind up having to eat a LOT of crow when Mayfield proves to be the best QB in this draft and Darnold is just meh or busts.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  7. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

Jackson having more arm talent than Mayfield L.O.L.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  8. NCJetsfan

Utter nonsense!!! Not every player with any certain factor fails. That's just total BS! If you can't spot a QB who has the "IT" factor, that's your problem, not ours. But those guys who have it rarely fail.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  9. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Not a clue.

"Arm talent" hahahah

No knock on Jackson :)

10. NCJetsfan

Yes you can. I'm certain that NFL scouts were WELL aware of Mayfield before the start of the 2017 season. Just because some posters weren't aware of him doesn't mean that Mayfield sucks or is a bad prospect. That is an epic logic fail.

11. GasedAndConfused

if he's a jet, i'll gladly eat the crow. If not, i'm going to laugh when he turns out to be a bust

12. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Except its all true. Im not really worried about what you think honestly because the reality is, you are beneath me. Im just being courteous.

The reality is, your also dead wrong on your football opinions oh say 90 percent of the time. We did this with cousins, funny how for a qb sooooooo good. Nobody but the jets and Minnesota wanted to pay him that kinda money. Most teams didnt even make an offer.

Tell me how bad mayfield is again? He only won the Heisman. He actually is one of the most accurate passers in this draft, he just happens to play very good outside of the pocket but that doesnt mean he doesnt play in the pocket.

http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2018bmayfield.php

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2018/...er-mayfield-and-barkleys-pretty-darn-special/

Hell cosell even told your boy cowherd, yeah i know where you get your garbage opinions from, baker mayfield was a top prospect. Like i said, you can not like the guy, but use real facts. Dont act like i cant handle your poor difference of opinion. You cant handle being wrong and just admitting youre wrong.

Walt White likes this.
  13. GasedAndConfused

you mean like the long list of "IT" factor QBs who were giant busts.
    of course they were aware of him, as a project late round pick. much like hack.

14. GasedAndConfused

of course i'm beneath the billionaire with a model wife and a massive dong he must flaunt on the internet to prove his superiority, I can only boww to your greatness and hope one day, i can become a fraction of you. It's all I aspire to in my life. TO be like the great "zace"

15. NCJetsfan

This is definitely NOT true. I never said that Mayfield was a value pick in the 2nd round. Almost from the time I started seriously checking out QBs for this year's draft, I became aware of and liked, Mayfield.

Mayfield didn't fly up draft boards at the last minute, but most reasonable people wait and reserve judgment until the season is over and all the facts are in. They wanted to see how the QBs did in their respective bowl games, the Sr. Bowl, the Combine, Pro Days, etc. Most teams draft boards probably aren't even set yet. They're still studying film, bringing in and/or working out players, and going to their Pro Days. The Bills' GM just said that very thing today.

16. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Double board certified, so i like to think im doing pretty good for myself

17. NCJetsfan

BS. I tried to give you a second chance, but as I initially saw, you're a "know-it-all" and smartass and not worth wasting my time trying to have a respectful, serious conversation. Not that you'll care, but back on ignore you go.

18. Walt White

19. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Which of these faces will be the Face of the Jets franchise? Find out in 5 weeks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Still another option available in Free Agency too:
    [​IMG]

20. Walt White

Did you have to put that last one up? :eek:

The Dark Knight likes this.