AMC's The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Mr Electric, May 11, 2010.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Well, we don't know if that's their only camp, for all we know, that's a secondary location. It didn't look very large, just a comm station.

I didn't recognize anyone from the pile of bodies outside the door, I assumed they were all Saviors.

No idea what he was welding.

alleycat9 likes this.
  2. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

Neagen a woman?

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

No the actor who will play him has been announced. Forget his name but not a woman. Thought the same thing for a few minutes after the show ended before i remembered that

4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Negan is a dude, they've made that clear on the show I think.

5. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Perfect casting.

FJF likes this.
  6. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Yep. Better than the Indigo girls in the promo.

alleycat9 likes this.
  7. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

Bunch of murderers this week.

8. abyzmul

I liked the evil Carol better. Now she's getting all conscience-y.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  9. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Yeah, didn't love Carol in this episode.

I thought she was just gaslighting the Saviors by playing it meek, all the while expecting her to turn cold-stoned killer when she got the chance.

She somewhat redeemed herself when she popped the hispanic chick in the head and lighting those dudes on fire was vintage Carol--but her inability to shoot the red-head really pissed me off and her reaction at the end really was out of character.

I want my Carol mean, hard, cold--a survivor.

_

NY Jets68 and alleycat9 like this.
  11. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Totally in agreement with you. I thought it was all a ploy at first but guess not.

Is Maggie's baby going to be okay? She took a nice punch / knee to the gut

12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

On that note, if the baby dies in the womb would it turn and eat its way out?

alleycat9 and Bellows1 like this.
  13. DownAndOut

DownAndOut Member

I've been wondering about this.

14. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

Pretty sure babies in the womb don't have teeth lol. It doesn't matter anyway, cause Maggie is definitely muerto by the end of the season. There's no way they are bringing another baby into this show. I think Glen is gonna die also with a bat to the head, probably by trying to get revenge.

15. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

id love to eat my way out of her.

FJF likes this.
  16. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Have a feeling Daryl is on the way out. I think he is going to be the big kill for Negan to end this season. Glenn having the bat in hand a while back I think was just a false lead as to who Negan makes an example of.

Just glad Denise is gone, was hoping there was going to be a baby in the back room at the pharmacy to take her out, then was hoping the walker in the car would get her.

While I was typing this I was also searching what other people think about the upcoming finale and there is a lot of info out there so if you don't want any hints don't even start to search. I'm just hoping Negan is what they need to really get this thing back on track cause this season has been mostly a let down.

dawinner127 likes this.
  17. abyzmul

If Daryl dies and Glen lives this show has lost my interest. It will be favoring a twat non-personality (we already have that with Morgan) over a character that is a mechanism of death and legitimizes the power of the home group, in a time that Carol has leaned in the direction of pacifism, and it's I know Daryl doesn't exist in the comics, I don't care. I know enough about the source material to know it's departed far enough to keep a tangent character.

Yeah, I understand the Negan angle, I'm dumb enough to have looked up spoilers, but still... Glen has sucked for full seasons. Fuck Glen. Just die.

dawinner127 likes this.
  18. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I agree that it should be Glenn but someone else was throwing some info at me and it made sense. Reedus has another series he is involved in right now, a movie he is working on and also Boondock Saints 3 coming up. It was more than just the projects he had coming up and if Boondock Saints 3 is a reason behind him leaving then I would really be pissed because the second installment of Boondock was a piece of shit.
    It looks like he is getting ready to just run out after Dwight and be so bent on finding him that he slips up and gets caught. Hoping I am wrong but 2 episodes left to see what direction they are taking, they can either redeem themselves for the direction of the last season or possibly lose a lot of viewers.

19. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

If they kill Daryl, they are going with the thought process of, what better way to make everyone instantly hate Negan, than by him killing everyones favorite character on the show. Personally, I dont want them to go this route either. Glenn is useless, and so is Maggie. Carol is starting to suck also. Plus, if they kill Daryl, who becomes Ricks #2? Abraham or Jesus....both unworthy in comparison to Daryl

DownAndOut likes this.
  20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Personally I think one of these guys is getting whacked:
    Carol
    Maggie
    Glen
    Morgan
    Daryl

The show always likes to mix it up...They like to keep the core storylines and even introduce the characters but they mix up deaths. I dont know who it will be, but for some reason I feel like its between Carol or Daryl