W16: Coaches Film Observations (GIFs inside)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DaBallhawk, Dec 29, 2015.

1. DaBallhawk

DaBallhawk Well-Known Member

I could shorten them to about 5 seconds maybe, or lower the quality (overall, or just skip every 2nd or 3rd frame but that would make the GIF look really robotic). Don't think it's worth it but I'll definitely try keeping them a little shorter (6-8 seconds), I think that should help.

The best solution would be to embed videos or GIFs, like you'd have to tap on a video for it to play instead of opening this page and you have 20 GIFs at once loading and playing at the same time. But the board doesn't really allow that. Can't post any videos here unless they're on youtube or twitter.

2. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Lol my man harris got shook out his socks.

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

If that's the case I think the best approach would be to try lowering the resolution on the images a little.

RPOZ51 likes this.
  4. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Can you show our D-line ? They had sooooo many great plays.. not all resulted in a sack but just about alll resulted in a dead play

5. DaBallhawk

Some Mauldin highlights, different host now.

Beats LT Cannon with ease. He beats tackles regularly with the same move and pure speed off the edge, but he needs to add some new weapons to his arsenal to take his game to a new level, with a spin move or using the bull rush more often.

[​IMG]

Shows great awareness and patience on this one. Avoids locking up with the LT, tries to contain Brady, sees the hole and goes for the sack. Also notice Sheldon with a nice inside stunt.

[​IMG]

Final Mauldin one for now. Nearly identical playcall with the previous GIF. Leonard at LE with the outside rush, Mo & Sheldon with an inside stunt where Mo ties up the C/LG which allows Sheldon to get through using his quickness, Mauldin at RE with an outside rush, knocking Brady down yet again.

[​IMG]

6. DaBallhawk

Plenty D-Line stuff coming up.

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

love me some mauldin.

8. Gremlin

Gremlin Well-Known Member

On the singular Brady TD.......How was Stork not guilty of 'facemask' on Mauldin

Do you have to be up and through the grill or are you allowed to manipulate the opponents head like that?

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  9. PulseJet

PulseJet Well-Known Member

Saw that too... Just think the ref's missed the call. Absolute face mask on Mauldin.

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  10. Carpetbagger

Carpetbagger Well-Known Member

Love the GIFs, man! Thanks for putting this together.

DaBallhawk likes this.
  11. DaBallhawk

Leonard Williams scares the crap out of Brady. And Mo is having fun.

[​IMG]

Nice job here selling to contain / drop back so that the RB helps out inside instead which allowed Leonard to just get through unblocked.

[​IMG]

12. RevisIsland18

RevisIsland18 Well-Known Member

its not that he didn't pay attention, the rb made a sick move to get wide open and harris went flat footed. overall he had a wonderful game

Walt White and Bellows1 like this.
  13. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

Pryor's game has improved so much this year, it's hard to believe it's the same guy. The hit he put on Herman Gronkster was world class, that would have put most players out of the game for a few plays. Surprised it didn't put Pryor out.

Mogriffjr likes this.
  14. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

That first clip looks like intentional grounding but there was a receiver in the area but do you have the earlier one where he just chucked the ball into a group of lineman well behind the LOS?

_

15. DaBallhawk

I thought he forced a fumble there when I saw the play live. The way Gronk put his hand on the ground his elbow brace looked like a football. Still a great play by Pryor.

16. DaBallhawk

Thompkins was a few inches away on numerous long balls from having a huge game. He did all he could do but Fitz couldn't quite get the ball to him. You can only imagine how good this offense would be if we could just find a way to stretch the field and create more bigplays.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Toronto's Biggest

Toronto's Biggest Active Member

I thought it was only me having issues downloading the GIFs. I have an Asian roommate so anytime the internet craps out or a page takes too long I just assumes he's downloading videos of girls shitting in a cup or some weird tentacle fetish videos.

Either way - I appreciate the high resolution and the length. Makes the wait worth it. TurnontheJets usually posts GIFs too on Twitter-and don't get me wrong I find him fantastic too-but I find them to sometimes be too small and takes away from the entire purpose of posting.

themorey and DaBallhawk like this.
  18. DaBallhawk

I hear you. That guy was pretty much the only one to post some Jets GIFs so I appreciated it. That said, he'd usually just post like interceptions and sacks only, it didn't go any further. And the GIFs were too short and of low quality too. That was part of why I started doing this too, I just wanted to do it different.

I'll have a bunch of stuff on Breno up tonight hopefully. He was so terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toronto's Biggest likes this.
  19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

#39 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  20. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

If those deep balls start dropping in..

jxc and NY Jets68 like this.