Jets Rewards Codes

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by bbombers1985, Aug 29, 2014.

1. SOJ2014

SOJ2014 Member

Don't give up! You need to complain and escalate, especially since you made a big effort to attend every game.

2. California Jesus

California Jesus Active Member

I have to report a positive piece of information. My email was answered today about the code from last night. I got credit for it but more importantly I got credit for those that I have been bitching about the last few weeks. I provided the codes and dates/times and what I thought the problem was at the time (duplicates, not accepting it, etc.) and they said I would get the additional that I was missing for what I provided. Both people I spoke with today were very helpful and that made me feel good about something over there. Happy Holidays everyone! : )

3. SOJ2014

SOJ2014 Member

Tackle92 Happy Holidays!

Ashea56 and Jetsfanforlife like this.
  4. SOJ2014

SOJ2014 Member

I can't believe folks bid 42K points for Geno Smith's signed mini helmets! I'm guessing people are looking for ways to use their points. The Jets posted two more Geno helmets on the auction site. I don't understand why the Jets are posting auction and marketplace items in a trickle fashion. They must know how many people are sitting on 35K+ reward points. People don't know what is coming and hence people don't know what is the "best" item for their points. What ends up being is people just grab what they "think" is the best they can get for their points.

Jetsfanforlife likes this.
  5. NickS

NickS Member

People were kind of questioning me for bidding 39.9K on the owners suite auction. I'm starting to think I got a good deal compared to what other auctions are going for now.

no psls likes this.
  6. no psls

no psls Banned

What an ass-backward system !! Even the Jets staff would fuck-up a free lunch !!

7. NickS

NickS Member

flightcrew2

Jetsfanforlife likes this.
  8. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

JTL - Greetings

9. J1 tailgate

J1 tailgate Member

jets flight plan.... december

10. Jetsfanforlife

ESPN code - newyear15

California Jesus likes this.
  11. Jetsfanforlife

JTL Post Game Show - 14finale

12. Jetsfanforlife

Jets Post Game - mnf2

13. California Jesus

This one is not working for me but thank you for posting today as I was out of the house all day today and appreciate it!

14. Jetsfanforlife

Sorry to hear it didn't work. I entered it as soon as it came on the TV and it did work for me. I would say try a few times and maybe email them about that code not working, however, I have emailed about several in the past and they havent gotten back to me. If it's any consolation, it was only worth 100 points.

No problem posting points today for everyone. There have certainly been many times I have been the appreciated recipient of the code points!

15. Joe T

Joe T New Member

During the first half of the season, I had been optimistic about this program, but have become less impressed at the end of the season, now wondering whether it was worth holding onto my points and going to all 10 games. If you had told me that I came out for a cold rainy, mostly meaningless SECOND Monday night game (yeah, hot ticket) for another disappointing loss so that I could have the opportunity to use half of all my earned points on a used sideline towel that says Gatorade on it, I would have watched it in my living room and gotten more sleep before work the next day.

Arbitrarily raising point prices on the same items later in the season is just wrong, seems like something you'd do if you didn't care about the quality of the program and ran out of ideas for good rewards and had nothing else to offer.

Couldn't they put up game worn Jerseys for auction? That would be a fitting reward for dedicated STHs, and would hardly affect the bottom line.

A question for those who won the SB tickets (which I never had a shot at even though I attended every game): did you find out what section they are in? I can't imagine they would be anything but the least desired ones.

16. BringBackVinny

Well said! Raising the prices on items they previously posted, is what really left me with a bad taste. Doing it is just plain wrong, but doing it while we are having a shit season is twice is bad.

17. NickS

NickS Member

I put a bid on the SB tickets with the intention of reselling them to pay for next year's season tickets. When I called the Jets they told me re-selling of the tickets was prohibited, I would have to appear in person with ID to pick up the tickets. They may have been pulling my chain, but I dropped out of the bidding, and I had enough points to win. They also once told me that the program was slanted towards rewarding people with more tenure and more expensive seats.

18. no psls

no psls Banned

A sham like everything else this front office gets it's hands on .

19. California Jesus

got my new kit today! we keeping this thread going in 2015?

20. NickS

NickS Member

Sure. Here's your first code for 2015: yearbook

Royal Tee likes this.