The Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by FITM, May 26, 2006.

1. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Yup all over online in the news...I think its time for Punk babies

2. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Yep, look at their jaw lines. You can tell. They even had some NXT stuff together.

[​IMG]

He was named after him actually.

3. NYJalltheway

*bump*

Hello? I hate how often this thread is updated!

Wrestlingforum.com is so active that you would have to be on the site 24/7 to know what's going on. There aren't any other good wrestling forums imo. I wish we talked more here.

4. NYJalltheway

5. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Twitter is buzzing with Game of Thrones and THIS tonight...I ruined what happened for me but I will watch the eliminator chamber later on. I am still whacking off to the awesomeness that was Game of Thrones tonight.

6. NYJalltheway

I've never watched that show, but it was a good PPV tonight. The Owens Cena match was really, really good.

Poeman likes this.
  7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

What happened to Sting ? Did they really bring him in just to lose to triple H and then be gone ? Ps did not watch yesterday's pay per view

8. NYJalltheway

He will be back next mania season, and will probably have a dual retirement match with taker, just my opinion tho.

They wanted hhh to look stronger cuz he had lost just about every big match in recent years

9. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Nice show...Owens really delivered, but the usual "Cena Burying Talent" is still a possibility because of the obvious rematch at Money in the Bank.

Heard Rusev is out with a fractured foot...Was going to happen with the way he fights out there. taping his foot and going out there.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  10. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Well, what are the going to do for Sting? They can't have Taker lose his last match in Texas. It's Wrestlemania. Is Sting's tenure with WWE going to be 0-2 and retirement?

That sounds weak. Still want that fight though. Sting should retire with a victory at like Summer Slam next year

11. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I can't understand the logic in having Cena lose to an overweight NXT guy. Makes no sense. Cena has defeated The Rock, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Rusev, etc in recent years and weeks. Then can't beat a rookie who isn't in half as good a shape as Cena? That's stuff I can never get over with wrestling. I know you can't use logic when you watch, but still. Speaking of logic, they said they put the USA belt on Cena to make it a more serious and relevant belt. So what do they do? Have the NXT champ step on it multiple times and defeat Cena. Nice writing, WWE!

alleycat9 and matt robinson 17 like this.
  12. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Kevin Owens is very good inside the ring..Who cares about the weight? Him being the way he is and his mic skills make him a great Sports Entertainer.

John Cena is a cartoon straight out of the old WWF wrestler era when Vince was rolling our characters and guys like Rocky Maivia, who were booed out of the building.

[​IMG]

What put guys like Rock, Jericho, Stone Cold over the top were their ability to manage the crowd. It was hype entertainment. Cena is thrown out there now because of merchandise and the little kids. Owens has some great popularity in the merch department, so it is prime time for them to throw him out and do that.

Also WWE needs super stars right now...Bryan, Brock, Rusev and others are out.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  13. cgrec

cgrec Well-Known Member

So ambrose isnt the champ but he left with the belt? Why is stealing the belt becoming a thing?

14. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Its a very Ambrose thing to do...Very strange but he won clean and all of a sudden they have the ref say it was a DQ. A little stupid, but its to keep the storyline rolling.

We may see the Shield fight at Summer Slam in NY instead of Wrestlemania.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  15. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Dumb, you knew Rollins wouldn't lose fairly, same crap over and over again....I agree with the Cena match too, dumb having a nobody beat him, then they should have let Luke the Bushwacker beat him, it would have at least been funny

16. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Ambrose would make a good champ

17. The Dark Knight

You don't have to tell me, I know. Just saying it doesn't make sense logically. Wrestling fans already know that going in though.

18. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Corpus Christi fans were not pleased haha, I saw alot of shocked Cena-nation faces.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  19. NYJalltheway

I believe Sting would win, but it's so difficult to figure out. They really fucked up, because neither guy should lose.

20. The Dark Knight

They could do something supernatural where 1 or both men disappear and there is no clear cut winner. Undertaker falls to hell or something. Not sure you would want a clear winner or loser if it's both of their final match.