The Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by FITM, May 26, 2006.

1. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Bo Dallas will be the champion within the next 5 years.

2. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Seth Rollins has been a great slow burn for me. I was legit upset when he broke up the shield, but i slowly started liking him again, and now in the last month he has become my sure number one favorite. He is the total package. He could be bigger, but I've noticed him bulk up slowly though.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  3. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I feel similar. He has done a great job. Now he is flat out hilarious. Last night on Smackdown he said he has been on a hot streak by almost beating the Beast and almost being Bryan on Raw. Cracks me up. Hope he keeps it up.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

My Wrestlemania 31 Card (storyboard in order):

Big Show & Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler & Ryback
    Feed me more, Ryback gets his due this WM and wins this first match. Ziggler does the Famouser on the Big Show LOL. Winner: Ziggler & Ryback

Dean Ambrose vs. Orton
    Guessing they do something with these two leading into WM...Would love a RKO out of nowhere for the win but we should get a Dirty Deeds out of nowhere. Winner: Dean Ambrose

Usos vs Ascension (Tag championships)
    I'm over the Ascension beating up everyone, a great tag team like the Uso's will find angle here for the win. Winner: Usos (retain)

Miz vs Sandow
    Duh...THE SANDOW wins...The real star goes over Winner: Sandow

Cena vs. Rusev (rematch - US Title)
    Rusev wins at Fastlane via DQ, but this match pits these two and Cena will find a way to the win BUT, Rusev pommels Cena with a illegal object. Super Cena, American hero breaks the heart of kids and losses. US Champ Winner: Rusev (retain)

Sting vs Triple H
    Triple H makes this a great fight and makes Sting look real good, both guys have a legendary match. Triple H looks like hes about to win after a pedigree, but Sting kicks out and Scorpion deathdrop FTW Winner: Sting

Paige vs. Nikki Bella vs. Nattie (street fight - No DQ match/Women's Champ)
    Honestly, something different and unique...I would have Nattie win the title with a sharpshooter on top of the spanish announce table Winner: Nattie

Wyatt vs Undertaker
    Undertaker comes back with a menacing attitude. Old school Taker and Wyatt puts a great fight but Taker goes 22-1 and wins. Literally getting the Sister Abigail and sitting up (Old school Taker). Wyatt is freaked out but Wyatt goes over after this, great for his status. At the end of the match, Sting walks out of the curtains and stares down Taker from far away and nods. Goosebumps and crowd goes nuts...Hint of Wrestlemania 32 match of Sting vs Taker. Winner: Taker

Brock vs. Bryan vs. Reigns vs. Rollins (Fatal 4 Way for WWE Title)
    Every young guy has his shot against Brock and puts a great fight (future represent). I would have Reigns damage Brock alot and takes a piece of him, but somehow Bryan gets a hold of Reigns to pin him for the win. ROLLINS CASHES IN on Bryan and we get another 15 minutes of Bryan vs Rollins. Rollins does his Phoenix Splash on Bryan and wins the TITLE. Winner: Rollins

Monday after WM...Double heel turn for Heyman and Reigns. Reigns will be a Paul Heyman guy...Brock leaves WWE.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  5. NYJalltheway

His laugh is just so contagious. He is starting to get cheered a little bit too. That's what happens when heels are just too good at their job. They seem to be fucking up the booking a lot, but guys like him keep me interested.

6. NYJalltheway

Thanks for posting, and I'll do something similar myself. I have to ask though, is this what you want? Or what your prediction is?

7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Its what I'd like to see, obviously they won't do it like this...because

Vince McMahon

8. NYJalltheway

I think it'll be better once Hunter takes over officially, but I doubt Raw, and Smackdown will start to be like NXT.

9. NYJalltheway

Here is what I am predicting to happen:

Andre the Giant Battle Royal - I could see Cesaro repeating, or Ambrose winning.

Paige vs Nikki Bella - Who cares really? This is what I see though. I think Paige is about to go on a long run.

Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins - Neither guy is set for any storyline right now. Orton is about to return though, and will probably finish the storyline with Rollins he had before he left. It's hard to predict a winner 2 months before the match, but I could see this being the best match of the show, and both guys getting a standing O. Right now I'll guess Orton gets his ultimate revenge as a face to end the story.

Sting vs HHH - This will happen, and will probably be boring. Bad booking imo, because nobody ever even thought about these 2 facing off until recently. Sting will win.

ZigZag and Ryback vs Kane/Show - I agree here. They will burry Ziggler like always, but at least his team will win.

Bryan I can't even think of anything to be honest.

Miz vs Mizdow - Sandow wins

Taker vs Bray - Bray has me excited for this now. His promos are 2nd to none. It's another match I can't choose a winner for. I'll guess Taker wins but Bray earns respect, and fights hard, with many kickouts. I could easily see Bray winning too though, since he would benefit from being put over.

Cena vs Rusev - Cena will win by DQ at Fast Lane, and win clean here. The master at burrying talent reigns again, no pun intended.

Cena 2.0 vs Bork Laser - What a shithole main event we have here. The smarks will be plenty, and booing Reigns, and booing Brock for leaving for UFC also. It will be a disaster finish.

10. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

They are going to have Reigns beat Daniel Bryan to help get Reigns over with fans...Its going to be tacky and really weak when he beats Lesnar. He has not deserved shit yet

11. NYJalltheway

Yep. It's very obvious Reigns won't lose at the next 2 ppv, or probably for a long time after. I really hope they don't go thru with him breaking Punk's streak.

12. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Oh but they will...It will happen, you can count on it

13. NYJalltheway

I'm trying to think of my realistic dream card, but it's just too hard. It wouldn't make the most sense, because the stories are already going in a certain direction.

I would give the divas a lengthy match, and have Paige, or Natty win. I think a 4 way match, or Divas battle royal would be nice.

Bryan should be put in the championship match. It's what the fans want. I'm not a huge fan, but I do like him a hell of a lot more than the other 2 guys. So I'd make that a triple threat. I know they had one last year, but who cares? It's better than the 1 on 1 match we're going to get. If I had it my way, Reigns would have been facing Rollins at Mania. It would have made him look good too, because Rollins is so great in the ring.

I love Undertaker, but he should be done. Since he won't be, a Sting match was the way to go, but I'm happy with Bray too. It's a great idea.

I would have Barrett face off against Ambrose for the Intercontinental championship. They aren't pushing Ambrose enough, and I would be happy with that.

They should start doing more #1 contender matches too. Just a side note...

I think Ziggler should face HHH, and not Sting. Ziggler deserves it, instead of a throw-away tag-team match. It makes sense too with the story.

Cena vs Rusev makes perfect sense, but they better have Rusev win. He could be the next heel champion. Bray, and him are the future of heel champions. They should be at least.

I don't care to go into more detail, since this is all just a fantasy anyway.

14. NYJalltheway

FAST LANE SPOILER

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Poeman likes this.
  15. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Lol I freaked out thinking it was Taker, but it was the ultimate Bray trolling. Best part of the show tonight.

However, main event sucked!!!! So obvious they want to make Reigns look super powerful and have him kick out of moves that wrestlers have not kicked out off and get beat completely before a spear comes to win you the match.

Bryan should be at Wrestlemania main event with Brock and Rollins (NOT REIGNS -> he is not ready)

16. NYJalltheway

You're saying what everyone knows, and agrees to. The crowd was horrible, and I really figured Sting would finally say something, but nope!

Cole even mentioned nobody has kicked out of Bryan's finisher. So of course they had to have that happen, just like Cena will beat Rusev no doubt about it. It's so pathetic, and predictable.

17. NYJalltheway

Any new opinions here? It's been awhile.

18. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

I go in and out but the Authority is a snore, get rid of Stephanie the Monster, Big Show, bring back the real Kane, bring back Randy Orton, Rusev/Cena sucks too, Barrett loses every night, Daniel Bryan is on the back burner...

19. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Loving Seth Rollins lately. Still hilarious. Hope he keeps it up. Not much interest in any of the rest, unfortunately. Wrestlemania is shaping up to be a snoozer.

20. NYJalltheway

I hope Brock goes stiff on Reigns. That would be hilarious. There really aren't any intriguing matches so far.