The Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by FITM, May 26, 2006.

1. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Heard the crowd was an angry mob after Daniel Bryan went out in the 1st 10 minutes

2. Drew

Drew Active Member

That was one of the worst Rumble matches ever. Felt like the ring never got crowded until the very end. Final 4 was AWFUL.

The title match was probably the best triple threat match I've ever seen, though. Rollins is totally gonna cash in on Reigns at Mania to get the crowd to flip.

3. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

I am so pissed off at how WWE handled that Royal Rumble. HORRID, absolutely horrible BOOKING.

Problem is not Reigns winning, it is how they fucking did it. They also decided to throw Bryan off the top after 5 minutes. COMPLETELY ASININE!!!

The WWE has no fucking clue what they are doing...With all the booing on Reigns as soon his entrance hit and when he came down every time in the ring each wrestler got thrown out it was worse and worse.

The worst FINAL 3 happened. Not to mention, Bray Wyatt was fucking KILLING IT out there. He was amazing and they decide to have him tossed off like shit by Kane and Big Show? Seriously?!?!

Then there is Dean Ambrose who basically got thrown out like a rag doll by those big 2 tards...Unreal so Reigns finds a way to throw out Big Show and Kane after the inevitable disagreement between those 2 big farts and then all of a sudden Rusev was hiding and Reigns tossed him out so easily after he in came.

JUST RIDICULOUS...The fans were chanting "WE WANT RUSEV"...Think about this, the wrestler that hates on America and is for Vlad Putin is being carried by fans over Reigns who is being pushed down our mouths at a disgusting pace. So they send The Rock out to help Reigns over and all the fans did was BOO EVEN LOUDER. They booed The Rock haha.

Hence...#CancelWWENetwork was trending worldwide as #1

WWE...I have two for you...SUCK IT.

NYJalltheway and The Dark Knight like this.
  4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Rollins is the best wrestler in the game right now...All around package, have been saying it for months. His mic skills are natural and his talent is terrific. That jump onto the table and that move on Cena was fantastic.

Cena is so shit now.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  5. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

All you guys hit it on the head. Just pathetic writing. I'll explain more later.

6. NYJalltheway

I was planning on going on this big vent, but then I read all the posts. @The Dark Knight & @Poeman hit it on the head. edit: I guess I vented anyway.

The way Bray, Ambrose, and Ziggler were just limp, and tossed over seemed like a giant F YOU from Vince to the fans. It was all too obvious that Cena 2.0 would overcome the odds and win the RR.

After Bryan was eliminated, "Shattered Dreams" played, which is Goldust's music. It seemed like it was on purpose. What a dick move. I read earlier that they purposely got Bryan out early, so fans could have time to cool down, and be happy about the Rock, and Roman later on. They somehow did not expect the shit show of boos that they got. It was deserved too. The Rock is my all-time favorite wrestler, but I would have booed his ass too. It was painful to watch. The minute Bryan was eliminated, the crowd turned, and it was all downhill from there.

Having Bubba come out was great, but without D-von somewhat ruined it. At least we saw a 3-D, albeit with R-Truth. They missed a Wyatts vs Dudleys moment. Killer imo.

Not having Dolph come out 1st, and last til the final 4 at least was a GIANT mistake as well. There are just too many to count honestly. He should have at least looked strong til the bitter end. Instead, the crowd got to see him for 5 minutes, as he came out last and got knocked out way too quickly.

The Kofi stunt this year was stupid, but at least they did something I guess. There were too many jobbers, but oh well. There typically are.

It's a shame Raw got cancelled tonight (1st time ever?) because the boo birds for Roman would have been too much for them to try to ignore. Hopefully Thursday is exciting.

Moving forward, Mania is shaping up to be a disaster. The most over characters have nothing planned, or even hinted at. Cena vs Rusev will be shit on by the fans. I imagine the cheering being split. Brock vs Reigns will be even worse. The fans will root for Brock the bad guy, and be mad when Reigns ultimately wins. Then there is Sting vs HHH. Who cares?'

Just a disaster.

The Dark Knight and Poeman like this.
  7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Wont matter if Raw is cancelled tonight, Reigns will get the heat of a lifetime. He will suffer from this poor decision by Vince the dumbass.

Wow, I mean I left wrestling for 8 years or so, basically missed the CM Punk and Cena era. I dropped off a big after Cena debuted I think...Then came back last year for Royal Rumble. But Vince has just done a terrible job managing the Shield members.

Dean, Reigns, Rollins are being totally fucked with...Rollins can carry himself through the shit, a guy like Reigns is a powderpuff on the mic. He is like Batista lite, but with a better look. Too bad when he talks and makes jokes he comes off so cringe worthy.

Triple Threat was great and seeing Bubba Ray back was good...I wonder is Dvon back too?

8. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I just don't get how insane the higher ups at WWE are. They thought that Batista vs. Randy Orton and Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar are great ideas for MAIN EVENTS at Wrestlemania. Just nuts. Rusev vs. Cena is definitely a terrible idea. HHH vs. Sting could be good.......15 years ago. Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt (Despite me not liking him), Dolph Ziggler etc are the guys getting the biggest pop from the crowd yet are not even being mentioned for top matches at WM at the moment? I don't get it.

Back to last night: I felt bad for The Rock. He is the man, but clearly was used to get the crowd behind Reigns and it just did not work. Unfortunate situation for him.

9. NYJalltheway

I doubt he is back, otherwise he would have been there. Truth didn't even do the Whassuup!? thing.

I watched religiously from 1997ish until around 2004. Then I stopped until 2009, and have been watching it since. It's not the best thing to watch anymore, but still is exciting enough to watch, and keep up with. I love being the smark type fan who hates on all of the booking decisions. They make it very easy.

Anyway, it's not really all on Reigns. It is totally on Vince. He is the one that made the horrible call for that to all go down that way. I'm dumbfounded by the report earlier today that he didn't expect it to go that badly. Well no shit it was going to go that badly. He is REALLY out of touch. It pains me to say it, because I'm sick of the whole YES bs, but Bryan is EASILY more over than any other person in that company. I don't mind the guy. He is probably 3rd on my list if you don't count NXT stars. I'm surprised the crowd has stuck by him like they have. The highlight of the rumble for me, was him kicking Rusev, and Bray. The crowd peaked as far as intensity goes in that moment.

Rollins is the best though imo. He portrays the rat, coward to perfection. His mic skills are now top notch. They've always been good, but he has perfected that art. His in ring work has surpassed Ziggler imo, as the best in the company. He is a large part of why I keep coming back.

10. NYJalltheway

Absolutely. I love the guy too, but he should have known that was going to happen. He was obviously pissed. Did you guys see the post show interview? I know he has always been rude with interviewers, but he seemed legit annoyed.

11. cgrec

cgrec Well-Known Member

Used to be obsessed with WWE around the time of Wrestlemania 21-24. I usually will watch Wrestlemania, but besides that I can barely stand it. Maybe its because im not 13 years old anymore but IDK the characters just seem lame now. That being said I do like Roman Reigns and I think he will eventually become the face of WWE

12. NYJalltheway

Did you read all those recent posts before yours? Haha. And you don't have to say you don't watch the product, just saying you like Roman tells us that.

13. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Someone online suggested Rollins cashing in sometime before WM and defeating Lesnar. Then somehow Ambrose also makes his way into title match. Main Event at Wrestlemania becomes a SHIELD Triple Threat Match for the WWE Title between Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and WWE Champ Seth Rollins.

I like that much more than Reigns vs. Lesnar, but clearly won't happen.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  14. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

I dont mind that match...I want Rollins to retain though.

I want Lesnar to face Sting...More so then Sting vs HHH

Give us then Rock vs HHH

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  15. NYJalltheway

That triple thread idea sounds great to me too, but won't happen yes.

I would like Sting vs Taker, or nothing at all. No other opponent makes sense.

The Rock vs Brock would be great, but I doubt Rock will be there. He is too busy being a traitor to wrestling.

I wonder what will happen on Raw now tonight. I heard it would just be a bunch of promos, highlight clips, and best of videos.

16. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

17. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Triple H on Stone Cold's podcast...Did you guys listen to it yet? Its probably on youtube, it came on WWE network right after RAW

Also, Triple H made a big change after that stupid Royal Rumble...Daniel Bryan vs Seth last night to see who faces Roman Reigns at the PPV this month for the right to main event at Wrestlemania. Bryan won against Seth so he is going against Roman at the PPV

I have a feeling they are going to give losses to Reigns and wins to Bryan from here until the PPV...Then the crowd will be fairer to Roman when he beats Bryan...You know thats what they are planning.

Cool to see a Face vs Face match

NYJalltheway likes this.
  18. matt robinson 17

Still hate the Authority, Poe, its so old, please get rid of Big Show and make Kane put his mask back on...where the hell is Orton?

19. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Orton's been doing matches for them apparently off tv, but they dont have a storyline for him yet. Expect him soon. He may have a say against Rollins

20. matt robinson 17

Orton/Rollins would be very good