A Dish Best Served Cold!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Falco21, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Take it all in gentlemen!! We are witnessing something we have all dreamed of happening for quite some time.

This is a lose lose regardless of the outcome for New England. If they get away with a slap on the wrist, the entire world wants no part of them. Just as Jay Glazer reported, numerous GMs, Head Coaches, and Owners around the league are fed up with the Patriots and their antics.

Sit back and enjoy :)

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

the patriot way

Falco21 likes this.
  3. MiamiDolphin

MiamiDolphin Active Member

I AM ENJOYING THE CRAP OUT OF THIS DOWN HERE IN MIAMI!!!!!!!!! awwwwwhahahahaha

RIPJimLeonhard and BigSnacks54 like this.
  4. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

You and me both brotha!!!

RIPJimLeonhard and MiamiDolphin like this.
  5. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I hope the Seahawks trounce the Deflatriots!

6. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

#7 mute, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  8. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

What goes around comes around. I have no sympathy for their legions of fuckhead bandwagon fans. The ones who were there before 2000 I have some respect for. The rest can go fuck themselvs.

9. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I'm not rejoicing one bit.

My team was a 4-12 embarrassment and their biggest rival is playing in the SB.... Against a former coach.

They may have these allegations against them and they are probably guilty as shit but it's still nothing to rejoice about. They could get a soft slap on the wrist like they have in the past. And win the SB next week.

Even if they get a sledge hammer of punishment it's still nothing to rejoice about. Cheating ruins the game for everyone. My favorite sport is in a dark cloud with a loss of integrity..

I'd much rather my team be playing for a SB and laughing at them and their 4-12 season than sitting here at 4-12 and laughing because they got caught cheating in their SB season.

I'm pissed off about it more than anything

10. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Lol I know,If they end up winning the Superbowl what diffrence would deflated footballs make.They would be the Superbowl Champions while we sit here rebuilding again for the third year in a row.As a Jets fan if you told me we had to endure this scandle to get to the Superbowl id sign up for it every year

11. RIPJimLeonhard

RIPJimLeonhard Well-Known Member

Certainly not happy to be 4-12 and heading into another rebuilding type season with the potential of heading into week 1 without any answer at QB. But it certainly is interesting to see how the Patriots have been caught cheating once again and can't help but to enjoy the meltdown as Jets fans at least a little bit.

12. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

I am at the point now that I believe Roger Goodell should be sent on his way as well. Right or wrong, this league has been a shitstorm of controversy since day 1 of his regime. The guy pulls in excess of $50million a year in salary and deferred compensation, so it's not he really needs the job anymore.