Sanchez Kicking Ass In Philly

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JetsKickAss, Aug 19, 2014.

1. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

See the "Good Riddance, Rex" thread. This is already occurring and has been for months upon months.

2. BrucekilledBoomer

BrucekilledBoomer Active Member

slimjasi likes this.
  3. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Haha thanks for the heads-up. I'm heading over there now.

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

One time after Taco threw an INT he called it akin to a good punt.

Hes either the greatest troll in history or Don Quixote.

5. The Uniform Bomber

I think that was also the time when the 50 yard line was in field goal range on one side of his mouth, and then the 50 yard line was out of field goal range (same Kicker, mind you) on the other side of his mouth.

Credibility, folks.

BeastBeach likes this.
  6. The Uniform Bomber

Actually, it might have involved the 35-yard-line being "near midfield" on one occasion but then when he had to revise his argument for another issue, the 35-yard-line wasn't near midfield.

BeastBeach is the guy who knows the details of it because he's the one who exposed Junc in that discussion.

alleycat9, BeastBeach and Flyeagles like this.
  7. Flyeagles

Flyeagles New Member

Lol. Sounds like you guys have a real character. Probably drives you crazy when trying to have an actual conversation.

8. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Lol I just can't get over the fact that were talking ppg and not wins now... Bahaha. And what about that clutch gene to win big games?

No longer important

9. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

I can't believe people still seriously bother to spend more than 10 seconds thinking about Sanchez.

10. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

I guess to some Jets fans the glory years were 2009 and 2010. It says a lot for the organization. And those fans want to bring back the past. Keep Rex and bring back Mark.

11. Flyeagles

Flyeagles New Member

Clutch? Clutch? Lol. Guy was terrible when we needed him most. The Eagles are built for their offense to win them games. The defense is opportunistic but our pass defense isnt great so when our defense gives the team the lead or gives the team the chance to win it with a last drive we expect our offense to win the game for us and in our last two games sanchez failed miserably.

Dallas has dez, romo and Murray who are all playing stellar. They also have a great offensive line. It's unrealstic to expect them to be held in check so when our defense and running game gives us the lead late we rely on our offense to take us to the finish line. So what does sanchez do? Throws two picks. How is that clutch?

We get a late interception on rg3 and give the offense the chance to win the game. What does sanchez do? Throws a pick near midfield. He's the worst type of qb.

Another poster on the Eagles site says that in Sanchez's whole career he has only one come from behind win if the team is trailing by more than 10 points. Well, if true that explains everything. Unless you have an elite defense who can keep the opposing team from scoring you aren't winning anything with Sanchez cause when you get down by ten the game is pretty much over. Who would want a qb like that? Who wants a qb that is so bad he can't bring back his team if they are ever down by over ten? There are many qbs who can single handedly put a team on their shoulders and carry a team to a win if the rest of the team isn't playing well. Some can do it more consistently than others but many can do it in one particular game. Sanchez is the worst type of qb because he can't do it ever. Ever.

That's why his future is career backup and why his choking is reason number one why the Eagles missed the playoffs

#3491 Flyeagles, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
    tbruner12 likes this.
  12. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

I don't know about the 10 points, but I do know he's only 'led' a team back from being 14 points behind at any point in the game 1 time in his career. In other words if a Sanchez led team is down 14 points in the first quarter it's pretty much over unless the defense allows 0 points from then on.

But Sanchez's biggest problem has always been his turnovers. He leads the league this year in turnovers during the time he took over QB duties after Foles went down. from 2010 to 2012 he led the league in turnovers over that span and from 2009-2012 he was 2nd in total turnovers. jets fans remember a few plays, especially the Patriots game in the 2010 playoffs, and let that one game, or small handful of plays, color their opinion of the majority of his career.

He can be a good backup QB IF you limit his opportunities to hurt the team with turnovers. The Jets won 3 out of 4 playoff wins by mostly just having Mark hand the ball off and letting the defense carry the day. He's really a poor man's trent dilfer, but he hasn't shown Dilfer's understanding of the game.

tbruner12 likes this.
  13. feldspar

feldspar Member

Do some of you guys also get baited into having religious arguments with Jehovah's Witnesses?

14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

sancho sucks... bottom line he is a mediocre qb who just doesnt have the chops to do what an nfl qb is expected to do. ive gone over the reasoning for this 100 times in the past with the juncmeister. he is beyond arguing with. but its HILARIOUS watching him go back and forth.

tbruner12 likes this.
  15. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Sanchez couldn't have played better from my POV personally. I like him so I didn't want him to outright stink but by the same token I was getting tired of the meme that the Jets destroyed him, he woulda been a great QB outside of here and his season proved THAT wasn't the case either. He was in the best situation he's ever going to be as far as coaching and talent around him and he still made his weekly killer mistakes. Sanchez is basically on the Ryan Fitzpatrick level, maybe a step up because of his playoff success here. A journeyman who'll be around the league a while cause of his talent and cause he's a good teammate but you can't ever really trust in a starting role.

alleycat9 likes this.
  16. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Oh heck no, I go and knock on their door!

17. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

We know exactly how bad.

Flyeagles likes this.
  18. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

Junc wants to believe he is right, that's all. 99% of this board know he isn't, and we have all tried. His football knowledge, or lack there of, inhibits him from seeing what is really presenting itself right before all of our eyes. Stats, play by play, whatever the subject, he always counters with the opposite, "no one is capable of seeing what I can", because no one else is stupid enough to have all this blind love for a player of Nacho's caliber. Nacho himself proved all of Junc's theories on him, as wrong. There is nothing left to argue. Everything came to light, and all that's left is Junc having to eat crow. He refuses, unlike a man, and now all that's left are his lousy attempts at refusal of truth, and even worse excuses. Case closed Junc! Nacho sucks and there is no denying the truth. Your theories on what was holding him back were stupid and wrong. It is what it is!!!

perpetualchange and Flyeagles like this.
  19. Flyeagles

Flyeagles New Member

Lol. Gotta love the super fans who have no clue how ridiculous they sound. Like I said, every fanbase has them but this guy sounds on a whole new level of player homerism.

tbruner12 likes this.
  20. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

For those of you who want to see proof of how Junc decides his argument not on facts, but upon what he wants to be true:

Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

[The ball near midfield after that HUGE interception? was at the THIRTY FIVE- when did the 35 become midfield?]

[Since you decided it was:]

[No junc, the 36 yard line is not near midfield.]

[sorry the 36, it's still only 14 yds away from the 50 and 36 yds away from the EZ so it's near midfield.]

[Spin that. Let me guess. 1 yard makes all the difference.

You're a clown.]