Jets Rewards Codes

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by bbombers1985, Aug 29, 2014.

1. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

JTL - power1

Site seems to be having issues accepting it though.

2. California Jesus

California Jesus Active Member

It's becoming quite the waste to try and get these codes and they don't work. This has got to be the 4th one at least that has not worked.

3. bbombers1985

Let's hope this whole thing goes away next year. How about you just give fans an autographed photo for renewing? How about you give season ticket holders field access before game for a game if they renew before a certain date? There are so many other ways of handling this.

4. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

I have it on my phone, however, it often cuts out, reloads or is buffering. My luck it will do one of these when the code is announced.

I also was not able to enter the Power1 code. I'll keep trying and if it still doesn't work by tonight, I will email (although not sure if I will get a response - I think staff have went on vacation for the remainder of the season!).

5. California Jesus

Agreed there are tons of ways of handeling it but it's like they have interns running it, so what can we all expect from that? The expectation on here is nothing but negative plus the team is sucking so bad it's like they are taking our money for granted which pisses me off about it all.

6. California Jesus

Same thing with my phone however it has been better of late, hope I just didn't jinx myself!

7. NickS

NickS Member

Send in a request now that the code doesn't work. If it eventually does work you'll get double credit. I've done it a couple of times and if the code goes in on it's own, they have manually credited me also.

8. Jetsfanforlife

Thanks for the info. Just sent an email.

9. California Jesus

Espn code is wr80 which is one they gave out already fuckers!

10. Jetsfanforlife

I just entered it and it was accepted. I used that code before so don't know why it went in again but I'll take it.

Give it a try.

11. stuv107

stuv107 New Member

Doesn't work for me says voucher already redeemed

12. NickS

NickS Member

13. Jetsfanforlife

Did anyone get the post game JTL code? I was listening to it on my phone but it kept cutting out then stopped completly.

14. J1 tailgate

J1 tailgate Member

look at the prior comment

15. Jetsfanforlife

The "nyjets14" is from the Jets Post Game on SNY.

I was looking for the code from Jets Talk Live after the game. Sorry for any confusion.

16. California Jesus

I just called up there in regards to the email I just got about lot L. It appears 'so many' people have complained that now they are directing people to their spots, what the fuck ever Jets I like to park next to my friends, I have a better time in the parking lot than watching this sorry ass team! They are making it so much easier for me to drop season tickets even with the PSL not being fully paid yet. Then I mentioned how the codes have not been working and have been duplicates for the last month plus no one answering our emails and he had the audacity to say he has not heard about any code problems or anyone calling about such. Please everyone call up there and ask for Jason (prick) who tries to talk over u.

17. bbombers1985

That whole ticket office is full of interns/staff who think their shit smells like perfume. Everytime I've called to get help, they refuse to acknowledge their error. GOLDEN RULE OF ANY BUSINESS: THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

#217 bbombers1985, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  18. California Jesus

funny, when he was trying to talk over me i got louder and said listen buddy I'm the customer so listen up

19. JI Bleed Green

JI Bleed Green New Member

Does anyone talk to the upper management on this or just the interns

#219 JI Bleed Green, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  20. SOJ2014

SOJ2014 Member

Up for auction is one and only one Joe Namath autographed mini helmet. My question is why just one? There are hundreds of season ticket holders sitting on 35K+ reward points and many of them would want a Joe Namath autographed mini helmet. And to be really honest, sports autographs from Lebron to Jeter are all worthless items because by the time they die each would have signed 100,000 to 1 million autograpshs in their lifetime. Sports stars are happy to sign as long as they get paid. Namath has probably signed a million items in his lifetime so far. Namath's autograph is worth $50. My point is why are the Jets auctioning off just one signed helmet, Namath would be happy to sign 200 for the Jets.

stuv107 likes this.