Jets Rewards Codes

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by bbombers1985, Aug 29, 2014.

1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

At this stage anything short of complimentary hummers by The Flight Crew's a gyp.

2. NickS

NickS Member

I was thinking about saving my last set of rewards points in case they offer something in the off-season like the chance to announce a draft pick. Seeing how slim the pickings are now, I might just grab one of the suite upgrades for the Patriots game instead.

3. SOJ2014

SOJ2014 Member

The Jets/NFL sent me an email this Tuesday asking me to take a survey. I took the survey, but I didn't get a code upon completion. I emailed the Jets Rewards program and it's been three days and no one has returned my email.

4. Ashea56

Ashea56 New Member

Yeah it seems that a lot of us have emailed them recently and they haven't replied back to any of us. Almost like the person who answered back emails quit.

5. SOJ2014

SOJ2014 Member

fore
    This is a poorly executed program. The auction items are limited and targeted toward selected few fans. The items in the marketplace are extremely limited in quantity and the breath and variety of items are also very limited. This program should be "rewarding" and "fun" for ALL season ticket holders, but it's not. It's not difficult for the program to include Jets apparels (T-Shirts, jackets, hoodies, Jerseys, Hats), signed autograph footballs and mini helmets by Jets Ring of Honor players and gift cards for food at the stadium. How about seat upgrades or passes to the club lounge. What about game used autographed items. The possibilities are endless and none of the forementioned suggestions are expensive. Instead the Jets are offering up Swimsuit calendars, autographs from Pryor and Decker, and a boat load of low quality stuff in general. The prized items are out of reach for 95-97%% of the season ticket holders.

Jetsfanforlife and stuv107 like this.
  6. stuv107

stuv107 New Member

I think (at least I hope) they will be adding additional items in the off season like training camp VIP visits or some additional merchandise. What they are offering right now is rediculous.

7. NickS

NickS Member

I really think they underestimated the popularity of the program. Then again, who doesn't want free stuff? I'm going to give them kind of a pass and say that they will work out the kinks and make the program better next year. If they continue to give tenure and seat location bonuses though, the big prizes will still be out of reach for most.

stuv107 likes this.
  8. HCUBED

HCUBED Member

Wayne Chrebet is one of my favorite players but 32k for and autographed poster that were given away at the end of the game and later ended up littering the parking lot is ridiculous. Now if they could get Leon Hess to sign it then maybe.

stuv107 likes this.
  9. SOJ2014

SOJ2014 Member

This post made my day. I laughed so hard on the Leon Hess comment. Agree on the give-away poster comment. Those autographed photos should be framed and ready for hanging. Given that the Jets have been terrible for most of the past 25 years, the Jets should give something of "value" to their season ticket holders instead of auctioning off things that are as valuable as paperclips.

HCUBED likes this.
  10. California Jesus

California Jesus Active Member

I just found out the suite is shared with like 4 other sets of people. I have to say I would rather stay in my seats instead.

11. NickS

NickS Member

I am staying in my seats . The women wanted to go to a game and I didn't want to hear them complaining about the cold so I figured with the suite they could be warm AND out of sight for a couple of hours. Win-win for me...

California Jesus likes this.
  12. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

Was aiming for the trip to Miami, but ended up scoring 4 tickets to a suite for 47.1k points! Question - does that mean I can sell my tickets?

13. California Jesus

Congrats! I called today and they gave me some wishy washy answer about how you still have your regular tickets but then I added that I wanted to swipe in with my rewards cards and they said they could fix on the backend if you sold them. This plus sharing the suite backed me off from it.

14. no psls

no psls Banned

I traded my points for seven mystery bags. The bags were the clear plastic bags used for entry into the stadium . They had key chains , water bottles , pencils and other useless shit in them . Way to go Jets . Really taking care of your fans .

15. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

"You won't be disappointed."
    Only the Jets could come up with a good idea and execute it so poorly. I'm happy I got a Decker autographed photo and 4 tickets to a suite out of this whole thing, but I think overall, if they just had lower ticket prices/gave us concession vouchers in place of this whole thing, I'd be happier. I also hate when I bring someone to the game (different person every week usually) and some of my friends/cousins have never been to a game and want the ticket as a souvenir and I have to say, "uh. sorry, gonna need that card back, by the way. If you want you could go to that store there and pay $5 for a paper ticket."

16. Looch

Looch New Member

week12
    Jets Huddle
    100 pts

17. JI Bleed Green

JI Bleed Green New Member

Thanks

#197 JI Bleed Green, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  18. NickS

NickS Member

another code: counter2

19. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

Thanks for the codes.

Could someone post the ESPN radio code if they hear it during the game. I don't get NY ESPN in CT.

20. California Jesus

I will if I hear it, try your phone that's what I do.