Jets Rewards Codes

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by bbombers1985, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

Me neither. It said I already used it - not true.

2. Ashea56

Ashea56 New Member

the code flight crew was the code for something else around week 5. They weren't keeping track of what codes they used already i guess? They can't even run a rewards program correctly... thats pretty sad

3. SOJ2014

SOJ2014 Member

I have 38K points. I don't know how someone can have 50K points. I'm not even sure if it's mathematically possible. I have attended all 9 home games. I have entered a ton of codes. I agree with everyone on this blog. The rewards program is tailored to a limited number of privileged season ticket holders, those that sit in the high-end seats and those with seniority as a season ticket holder. The good stuff is not reachable for 90% of the season ticket holders. The only awards that are reacheable for me even with 38K points is the Swim Suit calendar and other silly items.

4. SOJ2014

SOJ2014 Member

5. SOJ2014

SOJ2014 Member

o I just looked up the awards program and did a back of the envelope math. Club members g0t 5,000 inaugural points and a 30+ year season ticket holder got 5,000. I am a PSL holder and I got 4,000 points. I got 1,000 for 5-9 years as a season ticket holder. The differential between me and a TOP inaugural person was 5,000 points. How is it possible for someone to have 12K points more than I? Even with the 5K points head start, it's not possible for someone to have 7,000 points more than me when I have attended every game (entered early in most cases) and entered a ton of codes?

6. Ashea56

Ashea56 New Member

Did you get the bonus's for the past 2 games? Ex: you should have gotten a 5,000 point bonus for attending 9 home games straight and if you go to the next game vs the pats you will get a 6,000 point bonus with the usual 1,500 for attending the game early and all that

7. SOJ2014

SOJ2014 Member

I have received the bonus points for attending the 7th, 8th and 9th home games. And plan to attend the 10th home game. Still, I have 38,550 points as of today.

8. NickS

NickS Member

I have around 51K points and I only have a Psl. But 40+ yr ticket holder. There are a lot of codes each week. At least 4. Plus early entry bonuses. They add up. Radio codes are big also.

9. Jetsfanforlife

The only codes I know about is the JTL codes. Before and after the games and one during the week. They are only worth 100 points. Also the post game show.

What radio codes are you getting? I'm up in CT so don't hear local NY radio. If I know the station and time of the show I could possibly listen through the Internet.

Any other programs to look out for to get reward codes?

10. NickS

NickS Member

The radio broadcast on 98.7 FM ESPN gives a code during the 2nd quarter of every game. Worth 250 points. Jets Huddle on Saturday night at 11:30 pm on CBS 2 also gives a code worth 100 points.

11. Jetsfanforlife

Good to know. I'll start listening and watching during the 2nd quarter as well as Jets Huddle. I'm fortunate enough to get all the NY channels.

Thanks for the info.

12. SOJ2014

SOJ2014 Member

Thanks for the info! Looks like its a full time job to become a top points earner. I'm gunning for the swimsuit calendar and donate it to my local fire house.

13. JI Bleed Green

JI Bleed Green New Member

I have almost 49K points at this point on one of my seats, and over 40K on my others, the prized they have available since the weekend auction ending are not worth even 1 point...The Jets yet again figure out a way to mess up what could have been a simple great program.

They should have hired a real incentive rewards company to run this.

Jetsfanforlife likes this.
  14. no psls

no psls Banned

The Jets would fuck up a free lunch program .

15. Jetsfanforlife

16. JI Bleed Green

JI Bleed Green New Member

The Jets quit on the rewards program the same way the players quit on the field.

I just did a survey they sent all about being a season ticket holder and there is no rewards code at the end.

17. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I saw this thread a long time ago and laughed. "Jets rewards". Ha ha.

18. Looch

Looch New Member

Me too. I just spent 35 minutes taking their 15-minute survey (I had a lot to say) and no rewards code. WTF?

19. BringBackVinny

I did the same, and no code. I'm still bitter they restocked items and raised the points on everything. Really shitty.

20. California Jesus

California Jesus Active Member

After getting burnt (like our secondary does weekly) on the last survey and getting no points they can suck it. I think the one person they had working on the rewards program quit a couple of weeks ago when they stopped returning any correspondence what so ever. If I don't win a suite auction tomorrow then I will wind up with however many autographed photos to store away in a bin that wont open back up until next year.