The Fire Idzik Billboard is officially up

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Umphpool, Nov 10, 2014.

1. fireidzik_billboard

fireidzik_billboard Active Member

except for this article today.. with more to come tonight… You sick of being proven wrong yet?

http://www.metro.us/new-york/fire-j...-fire-idzik-or-sell-jets/zsJnky---ssodBueQkE/

Ben Had likes this.
  2. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

The biggest question I have is how in the fuck can you possibly think Woody Johnson gives two shits about your little arts and crafts project?

3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

woody cares what the fans think. He's shown in the past he has a significant complex for wanting to be liked.

The better question to ask is if it appropriately captures the opinion of the fanbase on both if it's the right idea or right course of action. It sounds to me like there's a little division lol.

Ben Had likes this.
  4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

go away fireidzik, we don't want you here. you embarrass all Jet fans.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

6. fireidzik_billboard

fireidzik_billboard Active Member

2-9 embarrasses all Jets fans. Idzik's personnel moves embarrass all Jets fans. Our coaching staff allowing their team to come out and lose by 35 points to a practice-less Buffalo Bills team on a neutral field with 15 days to prepare embarrasses all Jets fans.

We aren't going anywhere. This organization needs us.

7. nyjunc

haha, the revolution begins! brilliant Jet fans making all the decisions, we should be a SB contender in not time!

NY Jets68 and abyzmul like this.
  8. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

The bolded might be the funniest-for-all-the-wrong-reasons thing ever posted on this board. Wow. Your inflated sense of self-importance is alarming. You just rattled off a list of shit that embarrasses the fanbase... you, your buddies and the people that gave you money top all of them.

Woody doesn't give two shits about your pointless signs, and it's unfortunate that ANYONE does.

9. nyjunc

you embarrass us all more than the play on the field. Bad seasons happen, were you putting up billboards to pat them on the back for making the title games? it's awful fans like you that make things worse, that got Schottenheimer run out of town, Sanchez run out of town, Tannenbaum run out of town, etc... It's the same average fan mentality that would have had Eli & Coughlin run out of town if NYG was stupid enough to listen to nitwit fans.

10. Jets1035

Jets1035 Active Member

Speak for yourself. I've been buying season tickets for 19 years. This is the worse stretch of football I've seen since I've been going to the games. Your delusional thoughts of stay the path for another 5+ years is comical. When tickets are 1000$ + a seat without PSL included we have a right to be heard. Our seats are like the 3rd highest prices in all of football. If the seats were 20$ a game without psl you might have a slight point. We deserve better, than 20mil under the cap, and a coach who is a flop when it comes to being involved in the offense.

Ben Had likes this.
  11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

This may be the saddest thing you have posted yet.

Nobody needs you. You're a sad but magnified representation of paper bags and drunk idiots at the draft. How pompous are you that you would think that a privately owned sports franchise needs you and your halfhead friends begging for people to take pictures of you in the fucking upper deck of the stadium?

You don't matter. Nobody needs you.

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The organization needs us.

13. nyjunc

19 years so since 1995.

1995-1996 won 4 games total- this is worse than that? this will be just the 2nd losing season under Rex and 2nd since 2008.

No one forced you to buy PSLs, that was your foolish decision. I gave up my seats and still go to every game w/o PSLs.

you are getting what you deserve, you are the average fan that wants the team to get rid of guys left and right the minute something goes wrong. Our fanbase deserves this mess.

Red Menace likes this.
  14. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Call me crazy but 2-9 nor Idziks personnel moves embarrass me. Sure I'm disappointed, I thought and hoped they would do better I fail to understand why I should be embarrassed because the team I root for sucks donkey balls.

It doesn't embarrass me that this douchebag is trying to become the next fireman Ed, it does make me want to punch him in the face tho.

Dierking likes this.
  15. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Simple solution, instead of spending MORE money on the team, give up your tickets and PSL. That will make a statement.

I have been watching since 1980 and what you have seen is not the worst stretch of football that the jets have put together.

We understand your frustration, but what you guys are doing is pointless. Take it from the veterans around here, there are other ways to make a statement.

nyjunc likes this.
  16. Dierking

The NFL has done a great job making fans think they actually are part of the team and are necessary and responsible for their team's success. The whole "12th man" bullshit that is actively encouraged. Its really easy to see how deluded fools can make the leap to thinking they should be dictating personnel moves within the organization.

17. nyjunc

For me it's 1981 so we have seen basically the same amount of Jets football. we weren't around for the awful stretch from 1970-1980 but we lived through 1987-1996 which was basically just as bad and what we are going through now is nothing compared to that time.

Red Menace likes this.
  18. Dierking

The thing about the seventies, and they were truly awful, is there was no parity like there is today. So there is far less excuse for the awfulness we are witnessing.

19. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Your right, and Andy Reid going to the Chiefs proves your point, that's why I would like to see Idzik given 2 years with a coach and a staff of his choosing.

JMO

20. nyjunc

Buffalo hasn't made the playoffs since 1999, Miami has made it once since 2002. the "great" NY Giants have made it 1 time since 2009, the Steelers just twice since 2009.