The Officials Jets in London Thread

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by gustoonarmy, Nov 6, 2014.

1. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

Yep I will be splashing out as its probably a once in a lifetime opportunity over here

2. Leicester Jet

Leicester Jet Well-Known Member

Any way we can all get a block of seats together? I'd be in for the bests seats that we can get!

gustoonarmy likes this.
  3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

That would be awesome. But for that, we need someone in UK and send money to him thru paypal so he can buy all tickets from the same section.

I nominate gustoonarmy.

4. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Yeah I'd be willing to do this and put them on my CC.
    Not sure when tix go on sale, but we need to get this sorted sooner rather than later I reckon.

5. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

That would be fantastic and you can count me in for the best seats in the house (having said that, I'd better just go and see how expensive 'the best seats in the house' are...

It's difficult to get reliable information on prices because the next Wembley game is sold out so the official ticket sites aren't showing prices. There are hospitality packages as well - any idea how much they are per head? This may be the only chance we get to see the Jets in this country, so it might be worth checking if anybody wants to really splash out. The hospitality package includes stuff like free bar and food for three hours before the game and an hour afterwards, fast-track entry to the stadium, great seats, choice of Jets Cheerleader at halftime (made that one up). If it isn't silly money (I know, it probably is) it would be great to get a bunch of us together for something like that!

There's plenty of time, of course, but I can't help wanting to buy my tickets, book my hotel and get on thetrainline.com right now!

6. Sandman

Sandman Well-Known Member

I am up for this as well. As far as I can remember though there was a limit on buying 12 tickets per person. Maybe if we get in contact with NFL UK we can find out about blocking out a section. I know the guy son the UK Jets club are trying to organise a gathering as well. If we could somehow co-ordinate a massive section it would be amazing.

But for now know that I am in on any plans. Tickets all together will be great.

7. gustoonarmy

That might be a way to go, especially if tix are limited.

See above. Depending on how many folks are wanting to go (as definite) will decide on what we go for.

When I say best seats, I'm willing to go to around £200, maybe a bit more. What about everyone else?

8. Brook!

Guys.

Think of us as well. This is your only chance to see Jets live in London but we see this miserable team every other week. :) I don't want the best seats in the house if it is going to cost an arm and a leg. I want something that is on the sideline between the 10 yards. Upper deck not a problem. I am good for up to $200 but not really interested in anything above. Also gus, please make me plus one. A season ticket holder friend is also joining me.

9. gustoonarmy

Got you, and that wouldn't be a problem getting different seats, either buy yourself or if our block booking (if we can make one) is cheap enough.....

10. Brook!

Yep. Let's see the total number first and what the whole group wants. But regardless, we can start planning pre game right? I say you Brits pick a location and tell us what time we should be there. We can hook up on Saturday night as well as Sunday before the game. Can't wait :)

11. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

That sounds like a great idea. I will be looking at a two-night stay in London (trains back to Chester from London leave at around 9pm in the evening anyway, so I'll have to stay over on Sunday night after the game. If there's a good gang around on the Saturday night that could be a great evening!

12. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

We'll be down on the Saturday, too. Be good to offer a few things we could do on Saturday during the day, and then meet up in the evening. I guess our guests may want to take in different things, and Saturday would be the day to do that.

Maybe ask those coming over what they want to do, as well as us suggesting some stuff too. (Hope I'm not treading on Gus' toes by suggesting this)

13. Brook!

All I want to do on Saturday is catch an Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham game day time and get wasted night time. If I end up kissing an ugly British chick Saturday night, mission will be accomplished for me. :)

All kidding aside, me and my friend are OK with whatever you guys plan. As long as there is drinking involved, anything and everything is OK.

14. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

Hehe. Can't guarantee you'll pull or the EPL fixtures, but I imagine drinking will play a key part in whatever we do. Hell, we're gonna watch the Jets, can't do that sober!

15. Brook!

Yep

EPL fixture is the key. Since I don't know which London team will play the home game that Saturday, I am keeping my options open. I don't really want to watch West Ham so I hope either one of Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham is playing that Saturday.

16. Sandman

Sandman Well-Known Member

great that you know the Spammers are not worth a watch ;) so i hope it works out and I can take you down to see Tottenham. Seeing as Tottenham are like the Jets in that we have not won anything worth winning since the 60's I can hopefully make you a spurs fan so you can suffer the double pain i have to put up with ;)

17. gustoonarmy

Not my gig, anyone can do what they like :) I like the idea of meeting up before though.

18. Brook!

Hey Sandman

Good to know you are a Spurs fan. I lived in London(Edgware) for 6 months back in 1999. My first soccer game in England was Tottenham-Arsenal. So I am part Spurs fan already. :) I don't like West Ham due to that dirtbag Di Canio. Fascist piece of shit.

Anyway, if it works out let's watch another Spurs game for sure. :)

Cheers.

19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I will mail an authentic Revis jersey to whomever gets Brooklyn on video kissing an ugly English girl.

20. Brook!

:) Awesom

How about I take a selfie while kissing the ugly girl and send to you? Do I get a Revis jersey too?