Is she full of shit? 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Oct 28, 2014.

1. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I honestly seen one thing wrong in this video and that is the guy that continued to walk with her for 5mins. The rest like saying how you are doing, how is that considered harassment?????? Then you have her facebook with her showing off her chest (pics taken down) and the Youtube videos of her showing off her body (ill post them later, one has been taken down).

What do you guys think??????

Women continue to confuse me. When you dont say anything they get mad or think you arent man enough to approach. When you do, well she might think you're harassing her.

If this vid was filled with Denzel or some other A list celebrity, would her reaction been different?

2. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

How about when somebody keeps walking you just take it as a no and let them walk?

Let's put it in perspective. Let's say this big beefy muscular 250 lb gay dude followed you for 5 minutes hitting on you the whole way. How would you feel about it?

What about if you walked by a group of big gay dudes and they all started hitting on you at the same time and one or two of them followed you for a block?

Noam likes this.
  3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

LOL, I would be bothered. But most of the guys said one thing and kept it moving. The guy following her was ultra thirsty and that was uncalled for and pretty much the only massive negative I see in this edited video. But asking how are you doing I dont think thats harassment. She apparently took 10hrs of footage and put it into a less than 2 min video. I think she is over exaggerating everything to help put money in her pocket (asking for donations, seriously?).

4. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I'd definitely hit it

The Dark Knight and mute like this.
  5. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Problem solved.

TNJet, Jake and Cman68 like this.
  6. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Don't objectify me
    [​IMG]

TNJet likes this.
  7. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

hoisted by your own petard?

8. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

You're from the hood, aren't you? Honestly I don't know how women do it in this city

The most fucking retarded thing in the world are the drivers that honk their horn at women. OOOO BABY, I LOVE YOUR HORN - CAN I GET IN YOUR CAR???

hahaha - losers

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

what is this from?

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

to call it harassment is bullshit and typical advocacy dishonesty to expand the definition of a word so they can create a cause to champion, which is about themselves and how they become viewed as an advocate and not about the cause at all. and our society has become such bored, emotional hysterics that we fall for it because we have nothing else to do.

but your argument is weak as well. those guys aren't simply saying hello to be nice, they are doing it to clearly express they think she is hot and that they want to fuck her. just because it isn't harassment doesn't mean it is an innocent gesture that you want to dismiss it as.

joe likes this.
  11. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Hmm the only disagreement I have with youre statement is who cares if they think shes hot? They arent harassing thats all that matters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

12. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Because it's rude and disrespectful, and is clearly meant to reduce her to just a sexual object. Why is that type of rude and disrespectful behavior ok just because it isn't harassment?

Whether she enjoys that attention on her terms doesn't change the men's motivation and intent which is the issue.

joe likes this.
  13. zace

zace Well-Known Member

How os it rude? Did they express that? So its rude to be attracted to someone? Thats just ridiculous to say.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  14. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I'm not necessarily trying to pick apart your argument and I didn't see the video BUT the bolded pisses me off when I see people (99% of the time women) throw that around. And it's thrown around too much.

God forbid a man find a woman they see sexually attractive these days. Finding a woman sexually attractive is not meaning to reduce them to a sexual object. I would say the overwhelming majority of the time that statement is used its simply about a guy being sexually attracted to a woman. That's not trying to objectify them at all. That's basic attraction - the first step towards male/female relations. Most men aren't fuckin neanderthals looking to club a woman over the head to have sex with her every time they find a woman attractive..

It also doesn't work the other way around. You go to any bar in America on a friday night and you will see a group of women with dressers full of fuck toys @ home talking about men they find attractive, sleep with, etc.. Glance over at them, make a comment to your buddy about them or try unsuccessfully to flirt with them and you are objectifying them though.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  16. 101GangGreen101

I thought some of them were creepy as shit (one that followed her for 5 mins or so), but some of the guys were only saying how are you? have a nice day? If you are trying to prove a point those guys should not be in the film.

17. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

This is total horseshit and totally out of context.

She's walking down the street with someone obviously FILMING her.

When people on crowded city streets see someone being filmed--EVERYONE wants to get involved. She's obviously doing this for effect and she got the effect she wanted.

Were the other 1000 attractive or shapely chicks she passed by on her bullshit stroll ALSO get cat-called?

No.

You know why?

They weren't being FILMED.

_

Cman68 likes this.
  18. 101GangGreen101

19. john90

john90 Member

i want nudes guys.... who that by the way?

20. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Exactly, so she can stop with bullshit. Its not about objectifying her. Besides shes really not that great anyway.