The Universe as we know it has ended.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Monty_Droppings, Sep 14, 2014.

?

Is the Universe as we know it over?

1. BACON!!!

18 vote(s)
    72.0%
  2. Salad.

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  1. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Wowzer

2. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

I haven't watched the Saints games but it doesn't appear Byrd and his foot is doing anything special for them, certainly not worth the contract they gave him yet. Aaron Williams is the real deal at SS and we essentially helped the defense with the Brandon Spikes signing to help against the run as oppose to Alonzo's strength in the pass game.

3. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Not only the Beeeeeeels 2-0!

They beat the Bears who lastnight beat the 49ers (SUPERBOWL CONTENDER) in SF lastnight
    They beat the Fish who week 1 beat the Pats (SUPERBOWL CONTENDERS)
    Next up the Chargers (who dominated the legion of boom yesterday) in Buffalo

4. RubenDias

RubenDias Well-Known Member

I must say congratz to you man i didnt saw that coming your team looks sollid aside from Qb and offensive line maybe. I guess you guys were right to trade up for sammy i mean if you guys give away a 25th pick in the draft its not a big deal compared to the player you got.

5. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Yeah EJ is still the weakest link, but still improving. He did miss a wide open TD up the middle to Sammy. Also had a well placed long ball about 40 yards through the air that would have been a Watkins TD if Grimes didn't knock it out of his hands. Robert Woods nearly tackled a guy to save an INT but other then that his ball placement on throws is getting better.

The offensive line is playing great together. Seantrel Henderson (7th round pick) is looking like a steal right now. So far has shut down Jared Allen and Cameron Wake. Didn't give up one sack yesterday as a whole either. I'm more concerned about our redzone offense, 5 fg's and a TD isn't going to carry us most games. I may be all for EJ just throwing the ball up as high as he can with a grandma style throw to Mike Williams or Watkins and letting them get it at it's highest point instead of our continuous 3 and out inside the 15.

6. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

Strange season so far, expect things to get stranger

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The 2008 Buffalo Bills, led by a high powered Trent Edwards offense, started the season 4-0, and by week 7 they were 5-1 and in sole possession of first place in the AFC East.

The Bills finished the 2008 season with a record of 7-9, and held sole possession of last place in the ACE East.

8. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

We have 4 players left from that team, new coaching staff, etc so I'm not sure how your post is relevant? Trying to discredit instead of admitting the Bills are a decent team this year is only going to depress you later on. Mistake free football to go along with a top 5 defense wins football games.

9. abyzmul

The point is that after 2 games when a perennial disappointment of a team is in first place in a division, it is you that is seeing himself up for future depression.

Not that you haven't done it every year you've been a member here, though. It just usually takes less than 2 games for you to disappear for the rest of the regular season.

joe likes this.
  10. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Again what you're saying doesn't make sense. The past teams have nothing to do with this talented, hungry, and motivated group. "Perennial disappointment" Oh the irony. How is Dee "best CB in the game" Milliner been doing?

11. abyzmul

1) You have no idea what irony is.

2) Keep pretending that the Bills finishing in the basement each year is ancient history and a 2 game win streak erases all of that, because much of what you say on this forum makes zero sense.

3) The Bears beat the 49ers and the Phins beat the Patriots. That doesn't mean that the Bills beat the Pats and 9ers by extension. That's the logic of a 10 year old.

12. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

If EJ can continue to develop as a game manager and not make mistakes, they could do pretty well this year. They have alot of talent on the defensive side of the ball.

BuffaloPhysco likes this.
  13. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

1. With the exception of last year the Jets always finish below what is expected (although many of you last year still had them in the playoffs this time last year)

2. Again, you're nuts! Our 2-0 puts us in FIRST PLACE. Past regimes have nothing to do with this year. Nor does the fact Buffalo has the best overall team in the division now.

3. I didn't say that. But a lot of people last week said the Bears stink (you can look at your Jets sub-forum to verify that although I'm sure they'll blow your asses out Monday night) simply because we beat them and the Pats and Brady were "done". We now know this isn't the case.

4. Keep us under the radar but I look forward to seeing what you say when we clinch a playoff birth.

14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Surf's up Buffalo!

[​IMG]

15. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Fuck Doug Marrone, I went to school with him and sucked as a player and he sucked as a coach and he bailed before he could fix his alma mater's program.

_

16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

"It's just like Emerald City!...why it's even more beautiful than I imagined!!!"
    [​IMG]

"And to think you wanted to go to the Côte d'Azur Hazel....imagine!"

[​IMG]

"Again, thaat makes no sense!"

[​IMG]

December, 2014:
    [​IMG]

17. abyzmul

I can't promise I'll be posting on this forum in 2050.

FIRST PLACE?! IN WEEK 2?! BY AN ENTIRE GAME?!?!?

WOWIE WOWIE WOWIE WOW!!!!!!!!!

The BILLS are BACK!!!

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I'll admit the Bills have looked good but don't they do this every September?

19. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

So that means were doomed to the same outcome right? The Jets finished 1-15 in 96.....That means this years team won't possibly win more then 1 game. Just going by what seems to be most Jet fans logic. It's either that or the jealously and fear of this years Bills team is through the roof.

20. abyzmul

I remember them doing it a couple times in the 00s, but lately they have just sucked outright.

I prefer it when they do this because the Bills fans don't just disappear after preseason ends.