Top 5 defense, for sure

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Barcs, Aug 20, 2014.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I'm guessing that this is what you consider a football argument.

But yeah, kudos on editing... whatever that was.

2. Barcs

Barcs Banned

It wasn't an argument. It was an explanation about how nonsensical your claims about me are.

I don't go above and beyond for people that have no respect.

3. Barcs

Barcs Banned

But again, what you just did sums up your whole attitude completely and proves my point in the previous post that you obviously did not even read. I typed out multiple paragraphs explaining myself, and you follow it up with an insulting irrelevant one liner. Brilliant! Man, I'm just so stupid. I need to learn these advanced debating techniques!

4. abyzmul

How do you judge my claims about you aside from my posts? Personal reflection? Yoga? How would you ever know about the level of your personal knowledge of football? Maybe taking into a mirror?

Because apparently the opinions of people that understand the subject are beneath you.

Hell, if you walked into a room with Rex Ryan, and he started talking about how he didn't really handle the Sanchez issue well, would you tell him to stop hating the Jets? Would you say the he's just like all the rest of Jets fans?

5. Barcs

Barcs Banned

You still haven't cited a single stupid claim about football that I have made. Any day now. You said that I've made my complete posting history with stupid claims, yet you don't have a single example. I'm not saying I'm a genius football expert, but compared to some folks on here that don't know anything beyond anger and insults.... You also say I don't make any effort to improve my knowledge, which is absolute horseshit.

6. abyzmul

Oh you betcha that's a paddlin'

Why cite a single claim when it's common knowledge? I've got some free time tomorrow, Barqs. I'm not going to cite a single claim. I'm going to tear through your post history and show you what you have been since you registered here. It's not hard to do. I'll take pleasure in it, and so will the other posters here whose opinions you think are worthless.

You don't have to be a genius football expert, you just have to make an effort to understand the game. You have made an effort not to understand the game at all. It's almost impressive, the effort you have put forth to not care about the actual game.

You don't care about football, Barqs. You care about condescending to Jets fans about them not unconditionally supporting the team. That is your existence here. No one will disagree with me. Because you make it shamefully obvious. Yeah, you don't care about public opinion. That's why you post on an internet forum. Do you even know what "forum" means?

I used to pity you when you posted.

See you tomorrow.

#26 abyzmul, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  7. abyzmul

By the way, if a moderator decides to delete this thread tonight, please explain why, since there have been hundreds of self serving threads on this forum in the past few months that were allowed to dwindled and aggravate and fester and nobody bothered to take notice, and these were threads made during a busy period on TGG.

8. Barcs

Barcs Banned

I'd agree with deleting / closing this thread. It's purpose was served. The other thread that it parodied was deleted. We can take our argument over nothing to the BS section. It is essentially BS. I don't get where this sudden "you don't understand the game" nonsense is coming from. I mean what are you possibly going to find? Me supporting Mark Sanchez until midway through 2012? You better be precise and thorough and give me quotes that actually show I don't understand the game, rather than I support our players or defend them against attacks. I know I've done plenty of that, like in the Santonio Holmes thread where I destroyed everybody's arguments with stats and also articles proving Holmes was not a cancer. Do your damnedest.

#28 Barcs, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  9. abyzmul

Don't give up so easily. Maybe I'm totally wrong about you.

10. 74

74 Well-Known Member

lol don't be a bitch Barcs

abyzmul likes this.
  11. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

In a pass happy league if the corners don't step up and or the pass rush doesn't become overpowering (or even show up) the team will be lucky to be a middle of the pack defense. Not saying they can't be a top 5 defense, but the LB corp is so so, but D.Davis is coming in to being a beast, but 1 LB does not a LB corp make.

IN order to be a top 5 defense they'll have to be able to generate a pass rush without having to rely on the blitz in order to get pressure on the QB. The Corners this year arent' strong enough to hold their own in a heavy blitz defense.

Br4d likes this.
  12. abyzmul

Btw, the thread that Barqs "parodied" is still alive and well on the first page of this forum.

If I didn't have to write a lengthy server performance report tonight before I go to bed, I would make an effort to critique the raw data I have on one John Edgar Barqs.

Fun times!

13. Barcs

Barcs Banned

^You're right. I put the OP of that thread on ignore and didn't realize it meant the entire thread wouldn't show. It should be closed / deleted.

Can anything you find be as bad as this?

http://forums.theganggreen.com/thre...-official-kenrick-ellis-excuses-thread.68275/

or this:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/i-believe-that-chemtrails-are-real.77822/

or this:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/kris-jenkins-has-a-problem-staying-healthy.32568/

Such incredible amazing analysis in these threads. You sure know your football.

14. abyzmul

One last post before nite nite.

I'm guessing this thread served it's purpose? Good call!

I'm guessing that you only read the first sentence of a post.

You are the OP for this thread. Idiot. The funny part is that you are calling out moderators. You're one of the most obvious trolls on this forum.

15. Barcs

Barcs Banned

LMAO! I guess you really don't understand satire. That quote wasn't even from this thread! Like, why even post that pile of crap you just did? You are really looking desperate here, twisting and manipulating my posts from different threads into this one. This is probably exactly what you will do tomorrow. Post lots of quotes out of context, twisted into place to promote your bullshit agenda against me. Have fun wasting your time.

16. 74

74 Well-Known Member

John Edgar Barques, eloquent satirist and infallible hypocrite

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Stop bullying Barcs.

Was Barcs the moron that started the "I'm worried about the beat writers' safety" thread? Holy mother of stupid.

18. TonyIommi

TonyIommi Active Member

Great reading! two egomaniacs fighting it out in a thread about the jets' defense. Can't you PM each other instead of subjecting us to your girly cat fight?

rohirrim665 likes this.
  19. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

PPL are still doing that?

20. abyzmul

Hey bitch, shouldn't you be trolling the actual football threads?