Another Malaysia Airlines plane crashed in Ukraine (Reports SHOT DOWN)

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Poeman, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Some really sad and odd twists of fate with this horrible tragedy

One of the flight attendants who was killed in this crash swapped shifts to actually be on it, his wife also a flight attendant swapped to be off of Malaysia 370

A woman in Australia lost her brother on Malaysia 370 and now her step daughter was on this flight

A man and a wife on honeymoon decided to switch flights last minute so they missed this flight

A lady and her child were bumped from this flight and obviously missed the flight

Apparently one of the female flights attendants texted her family right before take off telling them to take care of her dog.

Aside from the guy who posted on his facebook about if it goes missing this is what it looks like another man posted I believe on his instagram a video from inside the plane before take off with the hashtag "feeling nervous"

A little more closer to home I found out that a really good friend of my ex wife's cousin was on board this flight, I don't think I ever met him but he was a close enough friend to have been at their wedding.

2. Chad9

Chad9 Member

What would Putin stand to gain from this?

3. Chad9

Chad9 Member

Is that true that Moscow will receive the black boxes? That's news to me. And I wasn't aware that the Ukranian government wasn't present. Thanks for the updates.
    I'm not sure that black box will tell anyone anything conclusive since all sides are trying their best towards damage control. Anyone who gets it could doctor it. Why there's no international investigation taking place is puzzling.

As for the missile - they are designed to seek the heat from the target and would likely tag the engines and the force from one of those warheads would blow most of it out of the sky with fragments scattering all over. That's what I've been contending if it truly were a BUK 300 as is suggested as this warhead damages similar to an RPG round.
    If you're suggesting it merely clipped a wing, I guess that's possible but I'm not going to agree.
    I actually don't think it was brought down by such a missile.

#123 Chad9, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  4. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Gain land, gain power and stop NATO's eastward expansion.

5. The Waterboy

You don't know which of the BUK type missiles was used, the early BUK missiles used no thermal/infrared component for tracking, even the newer ones only use thermal cameras sometimes. The radar calculates the trajectory of the target and sends that to the missile, the missile probably reached the plane in 8-12 seconds.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/mh17-us...to-airliner-20140718-zulxh.html#ixzz37xQXnZi8

There are also different types of warheads in different BUKS, some incendiary and some fragmentation. Many do not need to hit the actual target at all to do what they are intended to.

Are you just trying to throw as much shit against the wall as you can and see what sticks?

6. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

Putin was KGB. I don't put anything outside the realm of what he is capable of. I think it's unlikely that we will ever know the truth about what happened.

7. Chad9

Chad9 Member

And George Bush Sr. was head of CIA.
    And Obama was a community organizer...

8. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

Yeah Bush Sr. knew all about the Middle East problem. Who do you think trained the afghanis to fight the Russians and tried to clean up his mess in 91?

9. Chad9

Chad9 Member

True that. I was in Afghanistan in 2010-2011 as a civilian and got to see the about face from that time. We've been fighting the guys we trained.

10. The Waterboy

Posted 7/14/2014
    Posted 7/19/2014
    Got to keep them straight

11. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Thats the scary part about it, China is the world's 2nd largest economy. The moment the scale tips toward BRICS its over. Now there is real pressure to fix the dollar.

12. Jets Esq.

Jets Esq. Guest

Destabilizing Ukraine. He wants the government to collapse so he can end up with more or all of Ukraine. He's hoping the Ukrainian government will get blamed for it.

We can tell this because the Russian state media immediately had these elaborate theories immediately after the shooting, as if they planned the response in advance.

13. Chad9

Chad9 Member

No, the US government and Europe placed forward an effort about a year ago that de-stabilized the Ukraine government by infiltrating over 6B dollars to overthrow with a neo-Nazi regime (which wasn't approved by congress, BTW). Asst Sec of State Julie Nuland admitted as much and was also caught in that phone tap. Putin has not been involved in any de-stabilizing of the government. He's promoting protection of the Crimea region but nothing beyond that to this point.

14. Jets Esq.

Jets Esq. Guest

Are you kidding me? Do you get your news from RT?

JetsVilma28 and deathstar like this.
  15. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

a neo-Nazi regime? I can show you pictures/videos from numerous neo-Nazi demonstrations in Russia. I doubt you can produce any from the Ukraine. You either don't know what you're talking about or you're on the FSB payroll. Which one is it?

16. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

It sounds like it....

It's amazing people are so fucking stupid to believe Putin's bullshit.

17. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

His approval rating is over 80%, so yeah their propaganda machine is doing one hell of a job.

18. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

If you get a phone call in Russia and the stranger on the other end of the line asks if you approve of Putin or not you have to be very brave or very stupid to say no.

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  19. The Waterboy

You say Nuland admitted as much as if it was a secret, I guess if you consider getting up in front of 100's of people at a "Ukraine in Washington 2013" conference at the "National Press Club" and giving a speech about the $5 Billion the U.S. invested in helping the Ukrainians in the development of democratic institutions, then yes I guess she did admit it.
    That $5 Billion is since 1991.

20. Chad9

Chad9 Member

Okay, you must be right then. Ha ha!
    If you didn't see and hear Julie Nuland speak on the topic, you might want to tone it down. She admits this. Go to Youtube and you'll find it very easily.
    If you don't know about the neo-Nazi regime, you're only reading US news. Expand your horizons, pal. Read UK news at least. Stop being so emotional and assuming that a differing point of view must be a commie. Be an adult.

#140 Chad9, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014