NY Rangers 2011-2016 Season + Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Ice Hockey Forum' started by FrankTheTank, Oct 7, 2011.

1. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

Where are your seats now? I remember they were in the 400's right next to the bathroom and concession back in the day. Before the obstruction bridge.

2. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

There's been so many Canadien fans around the city today I just hope they didn't buy too many tickets

3. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

My buddy drove up to Montreal Monday and got a ticket for like 150. Can't believe how cheap he got it for.

4. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

assuming you didn't mean a speeding ticket - yeah that first win on Saturday was a punch to the gut. You could have gotten glass seats for $400, lowers for like $150, and uppers for $59

just a week before, all tickets were listed for $315+

big prices are always driven by bandwagon fans, at the fist sign of trouble they jump off

5. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Sec 210, Row 20:

[​IMG]

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Would be nice to go up 3-0 and have LA continue to give the Blackhawks some eye-opening suprises like they did in the 3rd period last night. Crawford was shaky.

7. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

These refs have been terrible.

8. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Montreal still sloppy, Rangers up 1-0 (Hagelin)

9. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Cant remember a Ranger team with so much IMPORTANT speed. Not just speed to be fast but fast to the puck..fast out of their zone...fast over the blue line. Fast reads on defense by the forwards.

Have to tell you, this roster? Didnt see this coming. I mean, during the season there were a few runs...games..that they showed "this" but never saw this coming. Thought the whole MSL thing with the emotion would be a bit of a ride once it happened but its just not that anymore. The roster DOES make sense..although I would prefer someone else taking care of Prust.

They are going back and forth on whether the hit was to the head...screw that...bottom line is interference. They can miss more quite interferences but that was a loud one...and the refs really blew that call..and then try to look for....LOOK FOR..who will go after Prust and the call against them for that was just flat out stupid.

Screw all of that...never felt more positive in a long time about this team...and hopefully no HOCKEY GODS enter the fray and something just flat out stupid happens. Thats what the HABS tried to start in the first period and AGAIN...it didnt work.

This team just doesnt lose it for anyone....lets see what the second period brings!!! LGR...LGR...LGR.

10. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Did not skate a lick in that 2nd period. Hopefully we pick up the intensity again in the 3rd. Richards smells balls tonight. He'll prolly score the winner now that I said that.

11. HAYN

HAYN Well-Known Member

Been watching the entire 3rd period, most I've ever watched hockey. Pretty awesome, rangers just tied it with like 30 seconds left.

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Don't know about you fellas, but I really think the Raptors/OKC game would be more exciting than this.

13. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

sometimes i can't tell if you're trolling or not

14. jaywayne12

Amazing how flat they went Jon...really amazing. Its like all of a sudden someone hit the emotion switch and said no mas. Its not like Montreal did anything different..they werent playing well either.

When the Canadians scored, I just thought....friggin hockey...that was the goal that makes this a series and then boom...we tie it...I WANT THIS GAME...THIS GAME...they have to grab this game now.

15. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

When St. Louis got robbed again late in the third I thought not our night. Then Montreal kicked one in for us!

16. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

well that was some weak ass shit

17. jaywayne12

I just dont understand the last 2 periods our defenseman allowing them the zone...just backing..and backing..and backing up....mother frigger....I hope this shitty 2nd and 3rd period efforts do not come back to haunt us because that is now a must win on Sunday. You dont want to go back there 2 2.

Cant believe what happened during that 1st intermission but someone turned off the lights.

18. jaywayne12

and one more thing...I dont want to hear about how Montreal got its shit together....they played worse tonite then game 2. We gave them that game tonight...flat out gave it to them. That was a horrible 2nd and 3rd period and the last rush was the entire game...just backing up and allowing them the zone.

The Canadiens were not good..and their goaltender wasnt anything special at all.

19. Drew

Drew Active Member

horrible. simply horrible.

20. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

Fitting end to a garbage game by Staal. He would've played a better game the night after he got a puck to the eye.

Luckily the Habs are still pretty shitty. Need to get more action in front of Tokarski.