Vick is miles better than Sanchez and Geno,not even close

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by champmv7, Mar 23, 2014.

1. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

Smith has LOADS of potential, there is zero reason to assume one year is enough time to tell who he is as a QB either way, every QB prospect on his level deserves at least a full offseason to show he's getting the concept.

I don't want the jets to spend half a decade on his development without clear signs of improvement, but I sure as hell don't want to see them go for an instance success or bust mentality either. that'll get us nowhere, and it makes no sense when you think about it.

I mean does anybody feel like 4 months is a long enough amount of time to gauge his long term talent? or is Luck the rule and not the exception?

JetLifeLo and FJF like this.
  2. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

3. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I just thought it was funny. I don't like what he did at all, but am willing to accept him and root for him because he's a Jet.

4. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

I know man

5. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Definitely don't give up on him, but also don't put all your eggs in his basket either.

6. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

Yup, thats the score for right now. i have faith he'll be an effective Qb this year as hopefully his WR's become more open and form a repertoire with him over the next 6 months and his ability to read defenses gets better.

I'm not gonna bet my life on that prospect either, and smartly neither will the Jets, but i think they're handling the QB position the best they can.

7. Pluvrr

Pluvrr Active Member

This is why Morninweg and Vick wanted to team up with Desean Jackson again: