Sanchez A Class ACT- Says Goodbye to Fans

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by azhar80, Mar 24, 2014.

1. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

In 62 carrer starts he had 69 INTs and 43 fumbles,those numbers are made up?

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

you said he led the NFL in INTs twice, that is incorrect and the fumbles lost is what's important

3. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

The phrase you were looking for is "I couldn't care less" meaning there is no possibility that you could care less about the issue at hand. Literally, I could NOT care less.

When you say "I could care less" that means that you could, literally, care LESS.

Just trying to help out here.

_

4. rickjet

rickjet Well-Known Member

I believe his career here was destroyed by the Jets & reactionary fan base, the guy had the odds stacked against him from day 1, Eli was horrible
    his 1st 4-5 seasons, but the Giants supported him.

nyjunc likes this.
  5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

lmfao! The fans ruined his career! That's pure comedic genius! I applaud you on your efforts.

Did you ever think that perhaps his career here was ruined because he simply sucks at playing QB? nah - must be the fans fault.

lolololololololololololol

6. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

What's the rush?

You end up looking uneducated.

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  7. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

I could just bang my hands on a keyboard and click send and tell people I'm a fast typist and it wouldn't be true.

8. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

It's always been an urban legend, a ready made excuse here, for Sanchez Fans to blame Schotty for all of Mark's problems. Of course they did not limit it to Schotty.

But of course there has never been a single peep out of MS himself, or anything ever attributed to him no matter how indirectly, where he took shots at Schotty.

Now of course Mark well may have negative takes on his time with Schotty, and has kept that to himself. But I think if there were strong feelings there, we would have seen SOMETHING from MS to support that assessment. He' s certainly done other things from the hot dog bit to sulking after int's to show that Muck is not always capable of hiding his emotions or what he is thinking. Yet I can't recall a single thing that would have indicated he felt his OC was holding him back.

Schotty was always a ready made excuse for Sanchez Fans.

The 1985er likes this.
  9. rickjet

Sanchez was sacked 53 times his 1st two seasons, 73 his next two...name me QB's in the league that do well
    when constantly under pressure?? Evan HOFers like Brady look mediocre when no protection.

10. rickjet

How long you have been watching the NFL?? Some fan bases are over reactionary (Jets are definitely one of them), many
    of our fans don't have the patience to let a young QB develop, many of you will be throwing Geno out the door during this
    coming season.

11. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Rodgers, Ryan, Big Ben, Brees, Rivers, Eli has had worst olines than the Jets. Yet they haven't performed like Sanchez for 4 years.

12. Big Blocker

It was bad enough having to watch Jet games where he sucked, and also I would go on to torture myself listening to his post game pressers. What made it worse, especially over time, was then coming to this message board and hearing the constant excuse making for him. It made the previous Chad period seem like halcyon days in comparison. And I thought that was bad.

His real problem was the game never slowed down enough for him to read the pass defense, coupled with a lack of accuracy. Over time he realized he was not making any progress, and this also took a toll.

Given that he was picked fifth in the draft, and was outrageously overpaid, his time with the Jets goes down as one of the most destructive periods ever. Yes his supporters will point out the playoffs in 09 and 10, but he was merely along for the ride. Overall, Sanchez and the Jets was a very bad combination.

13. Big Blocker

Sanchez was at fault for a large percentage of those sacks. He obviously held the ball too long, and did not have enough quickness and smarts to know when to throw it away.

14. nyjunc

Eli 2013 w/ top 10 weapons was far worse than Mark 2012 when he had Chaz Schilens and company.

15. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

I knew you or someone would mention Eli in 2013. I'll give you that one even though it's subjective.

16. nyjunc

Ryan was pretty bad too, the others are future HOFers, on a completely different level.

17. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Sanchez should have chucked the football at the back of Wayne Hunters head once, the season before he ran into Brandon Moore's ass and fumbled which was returned for a td. On thanksgiving, thanks pal.

Sanchez blooper reel is easy to make, butt wayne Hunter should never be forgotten.

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I have been watching the NFL long enough to know that Sanchez blows. Geno has some nice tools but frankly he looked worse than Sanchez last year. With Geno I'll give him some time to fix his fundamentals and learn the NFL game.

Sanchez regressed rather than improve after his 2nd season and he didn't have room to regress.

That said, I think Sanchez will get more chances, I just don't think he'll ever being anything more than a hold the fort until you find a real QB type guy.

19. nyjunc

he did regress year3 going from a top 10 type QB in 2010 to a middle of the pack on in 2011 but in 2011 his run game stunk for half the year and he saw a big decrease in talent to throw to. 2012 he had the worst talent around him in the league and he was atrocious.

You don't win 4 of 6 road playoff games and get to back to back title games(especially needing to win all on the road) w/ poor QB play especially since the talent around him wasn't elite. It was very good but we weren't great in any one area.

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

No one can possibly take you seriously when you refer to Sanchez as a top 10 QB. You add nothing but nonsense to this forum with comments like that.

Ben Had likes this.