PETA: For people who were against signing Vick (Your Opinion)

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NYGalPal, Mar 21, 2014.

1. RIPJimLeonhard

RIPJimLeonhard Well-Known Member

Geno is going to be starting, so you won't have to worry about cheering for a animal abuser.

2. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

It's funny how certain Sanchez lovers who said Geno sucks and Mark should start are now praying to God Geno is great and keeps Vick on the pine.

3. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

Gotta love the classy folks in this thread. It's a tough one to wrestle with, but I agree. I'm going to root for Geno to start, but I'm not naïve. Vick SHOULD win a true competition. I'll root for him and the team, but he's still a d-bag in my eyes.

MexicanJet likes this.
  4. Dom

Dom Well-Known Member

truer words have never been spoken. i bet eagles fans barely brought it up

5. chris5533

chris5533 Well-Known Member

I hate Vick personally for what he did. I think he's absolute trash, with that said he was punished for what he did and he should be allowed to live his life at this point. He's still a dirtbag and its not like he got away with it. He was punished and weather people like myself feel the punishment was just enough. Not our right to decide or judge him forever

6. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

Look, I'm OK with Vick signing with the JETS, I own a pit bull. Some of these childish dick piece of shit posters belittling the Op by sending these boo hoo comments are some of the most insensitive ignorant human beings I have ever come across. I love the Vick signing but these are adult children posting this and it's hard to read. Go ahead and post the vagina referenced posts but fact is these people probably hate me because I am pro Vick but respect their opinions and beliefs for Christ sake! It's a fucking message board and last time I checked nobody gives a shit what anyone thinks.

7. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Oh, cry me a fuckin' river. You don't get to decide (or beg) about who comments here. And whether you and I both volunteered at the shelter is immaterial as is the 55 pound pitbull lapdog wannabe that keeps trying to get between my fingers and the keyboard because she wants the attention. Pull on a dry pair of big boy pants and make a decision whether you're in or out and knock off the whining.

LongIslandBlitz likes this.
  8. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

So after we knew we had Vick, we then cut MS? Mike Vick is good in my book.

9. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Wow you fucked my mom?what are you 6 and then you say grow up at then end of that you hypocrite.Go enter a small penis contest

10. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

I'm a big dog lover I've had dogs my whole life,Vick wasnt throwing golden retrivers into wood chippers ,that's the image most people get when they think about Vick.He was gambling on dog fights and dogs died amd got killed.Pitbulls have killed people its not like they were "cute little cuddly puppys" that's what people like the person that started this thread think Vick did because the image of there stupid dog comes in there head when they think about Vicks crimes.If your so commpasionate then why don't you adopt a former pitbull used for dog fighting and see what happens

11. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I'll paste this from my response in the other thread:

This is for all you unforgiving animal activists. Here is what an undercover investigation found with the food we buy and eat:

Turkeys

"Workers were caught on hidden camera kicking and throwing turkeys, crushing their spines, and violently beating them with shovels and metal rods. Turkeys with open, pus-filled wounds, rotting eyes, and festering infections were left to suffer and die."

Cows

"Workers viciously kicking, beating and whipping cows in the face and body, sick and injured cows suffering from open wounds and infections, and workers dragging cows by their fragile legs and necks using chains attached to a tractor—these are just some of the routine abuses documented by an MFA investigator at a DiGiorno cheese supplier in Wisconsin."

Pigs

"An MFA investigation at a Tyson pig factory farm in Oklahoma uncovered sadistic animal abuse, including workers throwing a bowling ball at a pig's head, and kicking, throwing, hitting, body slamming, and otherwise torturing pigs. The investigator also documented thousands of pregnant pigs crammed in gestation crates so small the animals could not even turn around or lie down comfortably for nearly their entire lives."

"An MFA investigator documented horrific animal abuse at this major Walmart pork supplier owned by Randy Spronk, the president of the National Pork Producers Council. During the investigation, workers were seen violently slamming conscious piglets headfirst against the ground, ripping off their tails and testicles without painkillers, hitting, throwing, and dropping pigs and piglets, and confining pregnant pigs in filthy, fly-infested gestation crates barely larger than their own bodies for nearly their entire lives."

Need I continue. You idiots want to bitch and moan about Michael Vick, take a look at the factories that kill the meat we buy and eat at our supermarkets.

Throwing bowling balls into pigs heads, kicking turkeys, ripping the testicles off the pigs with no pain killers, dragging cows with chains on tractors.

You people need to wake the fuck up with this Vick cruelty shit.

Mogriffjr and 74 like this.
  12. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

Dude get over it

13. Geno007

Cool. Bye see u later.

14. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

Don't we already have a Micheal Vick thread? What does your mothers dogs have anything to do with this team? Obviously you don't read the threads, we've already addressed this issue.

Goto to a dog lovers forum with this BS.

15. NyJet4Life

NyJet4Life Active Member

The very nature of this sport deems that sensitive people shouldn't be a fan. If you are that weak and narrow-minded of a person to acknowledge a team as a whole is greater than the sum of it's parts, I personally don't want you as a fan of the team I have grown to love since I was a kid. I'd also like to point out that you are too shallow of a person to recognize that any person who has committed a crime, was sentenced by those we trust to protect our livelihood, served their time honorably and become a better person for it, than you believe in everyone getting a death sentence without having the chance to atone for their sins, you might as well be an atheist and I hope you are never summoned to jury duty.

16. Geno007

I hope Vick will tell me where the good dog fights are at. The past few I been to where not as fun.

17. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

Lol you're going to offend a lot of people with that one.

18. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

This thread is a joke right? HTFU my god

19. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

In a league of rapists, woman beaters, and murderers its Mike Vick we want dead?? Classic America. If OJ can get away with murder, why cant Vick play after doing some time. Better get used to it folks...theres not a dogs chance in Vicks house that Geno beats him out so hes gonna start

20. red75bronco

red75bronco Well-Known Member

Have you even read ther ports of what Vick did? Forget about the whole dog part and replace with any animal. He spent his money and time training pit bulls to fight like you said. That is one thing. The dogs that could not win, instead of just being killed, shot in the head or whatever, he choked defenseless dogs with his bare hands, held there heads under water drowning them, tortured them with electricity, etc. that takes a very disturbed and fucked up person to do those things.

It has nothing to do with dogs, animals, cows, etc. it has to do with a human that did those disgusting things to a living being, it show no compassion, no regret, no remorse. They should of put I'm in a cage with three of his dogs and saw what a big man he was. These actions are the same as those of murderers and rapists, he just chose dogs.