2014 TGG 3 ROUND MOCK DRAFT / Discussions Only

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Feb 6, 2014.

1. As good as Ebron is as a prospect..I just have this feeling about ASJ. He's the more pure tight end..but make no mistake he is extremely athletic. His blocking came a LONG way this past season & he can run every route.

Seahawks just keep going BPA. They had a need for a big physical target on offense..well it doesn't get much bigger than 6'6 260.

*Please also note..I would be perfectly fine w/ him being the pick for the jets at #18.

2. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

He isn't as fleet footed as Ebron, but at one time was neck and neck with Ebron for the #1 ranking.

3. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

He reminds of Witten, with these two other stud tight ends he really gets overlooked a lot. I'm not sure id love him at 18 but if he can somehow find his way to the 2nd I'd be ecstatic.

#163 JohnnyThaJet, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  4. CleveSteve

CleveSteve Active Member

I almost drafted carr at 26. I already drafted Manziel, but it was tempting to take Carr as well. Just figured you guys would have never invited me back.

5. Ebron is definitely superior in terms of raw movement & explosion. No doubt.Ebron can take a top off the defense..not many TE's have ever been able to say that.

ASJ is a step below Ebron in that regard. But for his size ASJ is very athletic & is also an above average blocker. He could be a Gronkowski type player.

6. JohnnyThaJet

Totally knew who you were talking about as well. It certainly would have been a strange pick simply because usually teams invest in one guy and go from there, especially in the first round, although who the hell knows with the Browns. So in that sense you could have reflected the Browns psychotic ways.

7. CleveSteve

CleveSteve Active Member

:lol:
    Yeah they traded Richardson specifically to get ammo to get a QB, so I figured why not ensure I get the QB with that pick. Carr was third on my board for pick #4, just happened that I got my #1 guy.

8. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

REMINDER: Send me boards, I'll be around most of the day tomorrow, even in the morning.

9. laxin

laxin Active Member

Really like the Cooks pick. Dangerous with Gordon opposite him and then you add Manziels improv abilities and damn... should be entertaining to watch at the very least.

10. Jets4eva9011

Jets4eva9011 Well-Known Member

I picked Shazier with the Redskins pick. A heart and soul guy, which is needed badly in that Redskins defense. Had a very good college career with Ohio State.

11. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

I agree in the draft that Denver may not go QB, but you can't argue with the value at 31. Peyton is 37 or 38 now. Yes the have former 3rd rounder Brock Osweiler and Zac Dysert behind him, but a talent like Carr is an upgrade over them. Far and away the best player left on my board.

12. JohnnyThaJet

Stepped away for a bit didn't think my pick would come up that fast, I'll have my choice up in a few.

13. JohnnyThaJet

Love Yankey, best interior lineman in this draft and the Raiders desperately need blocking. Although there was some defensive talent I was tempted by I decided to continue to build the Raiders offense. Watkins and Yankey should be an excellent start.

14. JohnnyThaJet

Cant believe Im saying this but if the Browns draft correctly (like in this mock so far) they'll end up being a VERY scary team. SOOO much talent to be had and it looks like great players will fall to them, too bad there are so many morons in that front office.

15. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

I figured he wasn't getting past Oakland but I don't get it for Denver....has Osweiler been that bad? He was their 3rd rounder like 2 years ago, I thought he was the guy grooming for Peyton?

16. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Was hoping Yankey would fall a bit further. Should go in late round 1, good pickup by Oakland.

17. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Antonio Richardson was a good value, I think if he stayed in School he could have been a high Rd 1 pick next year.

18. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

[size=+2]Guys...send me your boards. No point waiting around if your pick is approaching. I have zero boards at this time...Thanks!![/size]

19. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Let's just have fun with this.

20. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Who says we aren't????

It's just a reminder, no big deal. I'm not on anyone's case, just trying to make the process run smooth.

You can run the draft if you want ...go ahead.