2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I hope so to but he said WFAN is letting him negotiate and decide. He's not going to go to a Network that limits what he can talk about and im not sure many networks are comfortable to allowing no limits to what he can say. Its going to cost a network a lot of money to simulcast the show and if they dont have ANY control it could be risky because Francesa has found himself in a lot of controversy more often than not and it wouldnt look good for the network that has him on TV.

My bet is he ends up on CBS Sports Network. I know he doesnt want the national audience because it would change his show structure but Boomer and Carton seem to be doing just fine and they have stuck to the NY Sports despite having a national TV audience.

2. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

jerkoff. too bad youll never be accepted Kay, you're a fucking hack.

3. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Jonnyd doesn't think that's funny?

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

holy fucking shit are you douchebags actually sticking up for francesser? fuck me this world is nuts.

i thought it was humorous, it was quick it was done and that was it. i have never listened to these guys and until they are on a station i listen to i wont but that was a funny way to start the show.

5. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

wfan is really losing me btw, first it was the resigning of the fat one, then the devils fucking hockey games... listen i love hockey but i sure as fuck dont want to listen to a hockey game. and now the yankees will be on.

6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Thank goodness mike is no longer on my tv,,,,,,I have not listened to him on the radio for years and now when I ch surf I do not have to see or listen to him. I don't know whether I will like the Kaye show or not but I will give it a try but as someone else said at least they will not talk over or down to guests and callers.

7. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the clearing that up BK,
    Unlike most of the haters I actually DON'T listen to this jerkoff. I had no idea about his love for Diet Coke.
    How this guy has one supporter is beyond me, honestly.

8. Petey

Petey Active Member

It's sad when this has to be noted. For the most part, this is how all the interviews go unless there's a full fledged argument going on. Francesa just likes to interview himself. The best is when it's March Madness time and FAN brings on Jon Rothstein, their college basketball 'expert'. Mike, who barely watches college basketball during the regular season, pretty much just uses the interview time to tell Rothstein what his own opinions are and Jon just has to be like, "yeah Mike, I agree." Turrible.

9. NYMIJ

NYMIJ New Member

Kay is a puppet and a hack. There's a reason his ratings aren't even in the same ballpark as New York's #1. I don't like Francesa's attitude towards the Jets, but his program run laps around that shill's.

10. thedrjay

thedrjay Active Member

Throwing away the bottle was fantastic. Out with the old and in with the new. The only reason to listen to WFAN is for the Mets games anyway.

11. Sixto

Sixto Member

Not any more. They've gone to WOR.

12. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Mike pisses me off at times, I switch over to Kay, and his (and LaGreca's) whining drives me back over to Francesa. I like it when they have guests, but that's about it.

Give me Joe & Evan any day.

13. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

mikes answer when the caller asked him about it was priceless

"classless, loser move from two guys i have been burying in the ratings for over a decade"

mike is a beast. thats why hes numbah one and kay is numbah seven

14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I like Joe and Evan a lot to. Those guys give the callers time and are TRULY grateful they have the jobs and positions they have.

15. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Says CBS SPortsNetwork is a huge NO because of a problem stemming from the 90s between him and the people in power. He also said SNY is a no because they dont have a big enough budget. He claims though the plan is to be back on TV before March Madness but it surely looks like his options are limited.

16. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

its been rumored that hes going to MSG. thats what everyone on the interwebz keeps saying. rumor is they are just putting the finishing touches on a deal

17. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Thats what I was honestly thinking.

18. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

there's a first time for everything.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Interesting...yet another place where Orcacesser's had a 'people problem.'

Francesa thought he transended the line between "the game" and the media, that he was somehow part of the inner circle (e.g. his relationship with Parcells, etc.). But as Parcells once said to T.O. while in Dallas: "when trouble keeps finding you, maybe it's you" and that applies to the Tubinator when you consider the number of fallouts he's had with people.

"I got rings ... Rex dozen have any!"

Flubber Francesser.

20. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Francesca claiming he has created a "plan" that he will send to Goodell so that the NFL can have the Super Bowl on Presidents weekend. Apparently the NFL hasn't figured out a way to do it but Francesca has the "plan".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.