Are You SURE You REALLY Want Sanchez Off The Jets ??

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsKickAss, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Mark is 24 points better than Fouts !!!

2. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Nobody has said that Sanchez couldn't step up in the playoffs.

Problem was he couldn't beat out Geno in training camp.

Ya gotta be in it to win it.

3. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

You're nuts to think Mark wouldn't have beaten out Geno in TC. This team had an agenda and that was they didn't want Mark under center.

It's ridiculous to think that you can deplete an offense year after year and expect to have success. It seems now that the Jets will go out and stock up the offense with the talent it needs to compete.

If you think we wouldn't have won a few more games with Mark under center this season I'd have to strongly disagree.

4. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

What a shame we have to play the season before play-offs.

If Sanchez HAD played this year with the absence of Brandon Moores butt, he'd soon have found Willies colon

5. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

Your wasting your time. Posting on fan web sites is what nyjunc does for a living. :rofl2:

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

and Timmy Smith is one of the greatest running backs of all time!

7. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Just look at the end of 2011 and what that turned into in 2012. Then look at the end of 2012.

I don't think the Jets win as many games with Sanchez as they did with Geno. Anybody who thinks he would have taken the lickin' that the Bucs put on Geno and kept on tickin' hasn't been watching him very closely for the last few seasons.

You could make a really good argument that the Jets won three games last year (Bucs, Falcons and 2nd Pats game) because Geno was too young to know you don't win with a depleted roster against a better team. By the second half of the season he'd figured that out and the Jets were getting beaten like a drum. That's where Sanchez was in 2012.

8. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

you may want to go back and watch tape.

Interesting, so when you have done the same things to me numerous times it's ok. I get your schtick, it's old. Move on.

he made big plays in all of the playoff games not just the wins.

keep evaluating based on QB ratings and keep being an average fan. I try to help you guys but you don't understand what you are watching.

Ken O'Brien? who played on more talented teams in a weaker era of AFC football and has zero playoff wins? really?

I love Chad but Chad never helped us get to a title game and his D/STs played about as well as one could in that Pitt '04 game and the D kept us in the oak game against an explosive O but we couldn't score.

The problem is you guys think we need QBs w/ 100 ratings, great fantasy #s. it's about making big plays at critical times. Mark did that for us, I'd much rather have that than a great fantasy QB who can't make plays when they are needed most.

But he sucks, right? he will be out football, the worst starting QB ever. That's what I have been hearing for years on here so how could any team be interested? I love the excuse making that is already beginning.

That's awesome, they also blew 3 late game leads in the reg season then blew a double digit lead in the title game. We had a good/very good D, we were led by our D but it's comical how fans see a #1 ranking and think we were the '85 Bears.

we win 3 more if the D doesn't blow those games.

You are really reaching today. why would he be just given a starting job on a good team? good teams usually have their starters. when we were winning no one was coming in here and taking over for Mark. I have said all along he'll either have to settle on a bad team if he wants to start or go to a good team as a backup and wait for injury.

He didn't have any clunkers. The SD game was one of his best, the Indy WC game he was bad in the 1st half but excellent in the 2nd half including leading a GW drive on the road in the final seconds.

except he did but our GM wanted this sham competition to continue.

and talking about me is what you and joe do for a living.

we would have been in the playoffs if mark started. the O was completely different w/ the new OC and while we had some injury issues again the healthy talent was better, the OC was better and the run game was better.

9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

its fun to see junc get flustered.

its also amazing that this conversation still goes on. fuck i hope they release him and someone else picks him up.

although everytime his name comes up there will be junc to defend him. just like herm edwards.

10. nyjunc

Flustered?:lol: I couldn't be more calm but when you have nothing just make up stuff and hope other people believe it.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You are the only one making things up junc. Show us the posts and proof of other people making things up.

12. nyjunc

calling me flustered is making things up.

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

hehe, maybe just maybe i am. but then again, maybe i am not.

listen i am stuck here in the polar vortex, the last thing i am going to do is get caught up in the junc vortex too.

good day sir...

14. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

:lol: How long did that take you to come up?

15. mute

mute Well-Known Member

..at backpedaling into endzones while doing an Allen Iverson behind the back crossover....with a football. :rofl2:

16. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Say what you want about Sanchez but that a pretty impressive list of QBs to be in the company of. He should elect to never play another playoff game so not to mess his status on this list. Quit while you are ahead Mark!...lol

17. nyjunc

QB rating tells part of the story but he is the 2nd youngest guy on that list, only a year older than Kaepernick and we are going to give up on him.

#1477 nyjunc, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  18. legler82

If Eli started off next season in the same manner he played all of this past season, would you think that there was no chance of him turning it around at some in the season or the next?

19. legler82

I did not notice the age but that's a valid point.

20. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

We should have a pool on when the 1st NY Sportswriter writes an article or the 1st Thread over on this site about "Why Did The Jets Give Up On Sanchez So Soon....Who's Fault Is It?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.