2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

^^^

Fixed

2. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

lol they still had Jimmy Graham and Lance Moore for crissakes. Colston and Sproles haven't even been that good this year ironically enough. We were missing Holmes, Kerley, our top TWO tight ends.

3. hornblower

hornblower Well-Known Member

No Jets

Mike says that Woody will not let any Jets come on his program. I'm sure that is true. That is the price you pay for personal attacks. If you don't like the way an owner runs a team say so but keep it professional. His comments about Idzik were also out of line.
    Fans calling to prank him and trying to argue are also boring. He may lack class but those who try to get on the air to bust him are as bad as he is.

4. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Idzik extended an olive branch in the pre-season and went on the show. What he got out of that was Francesa telling him to watch his back because Rex got the last guy fired.

Idzik's reaction was a little laugh and "ok, Mike" and that's the last interview Francesa will get out of the Jets in the Idzik regime most likely. If anybody is going to go on and try to extend the peace offering again it will be Idzik but after the way Francesa treated him last time I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

Basically if you're an unprofessional ass to the one guy in the organization who doesn't already dislike you then you wind up where Francesa is now.

5. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

Plus I never get tired of the prank calls

6. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

Why is it when our guys drop balls it's because we are a bad team, but when the other team drops balls it's because the Jets got lucky? You can't have it both ways. Apart from wind or a bad bounce on a fumble, there is no luck. The players make plays. That's the game.

If Nick Toon was Jerry Rice, maybe they win the game. If Sudfeld was Shannon Sharpe, maybe we win by 20.

Drives me freaking crazy.

7. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Woody shouldnt let any of his players go on Mike's show. If I were Woody i'd have a total ban until Francesa apologizes either privately or on the air (which he wont do). Woody is totally rigjt. Francesa's personal attacks which started back in 2009 were ridiculous and unprofessional. The Jets don't need Mike Francesa, especially when WFAN isnt even their home station.

If you don't like Rex thats fine, but he prides himself on being unbias and covering all teams fairly. But thats just not the case when it comes to the Jets. There are some great Youtube video's of him in 2009 and 2010 going on tirades and personally attacking Rex and Woody because the Jets were winning, not doing his show, and he just couldn't stand it. The way he treated Idzik was terrible as well.

8. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

It's not like that ball hit Toon while he was in stride and he dropped it. The guy was laid out trying to make a great play and he dropped it. Did Mike mention the ball that Powell dropped on that screen play with about 15 yards of daylight ahead of him? Probably not.

9. Barcs

Barcs Banned

No way. The people who do that are heroes in my book. He deserves every bit of flack he gets, just because he's such a pompous asshole and treats all Jets fans / staff like lesser people. I'll never forget the interview with Revis where he tried to accuse him of pass interference and just wouldn't let it go, and Revis ended up hanging up. There's a reason the Jets are boycotting him and why no Jets fans should even listen to that show and give him ratings. It would be different if he treated Giants players and coaches the same way, but he clearly does not.

#1469 Barcs, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  10. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

thats the key barcs, dont listen to him.

i realize that there is nobody else to listen to but shit put on an oldies station or your sirius or pandora or whatever the hell else it is people listen to.

listening to sports from a douche like him is just not worth the time. he is only entertaining in the doucheyness he portrays.

11. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

This is why Francesa is the best in the business and probably the only listenable sports talk program out there. Try tuning into another show where they just "talk sports" or even worse, are polite and respectful to the callers, it's beyond brutal. Plus if you don't listen to him you won't get half the jokes in the Mike Zaun parodies, which may be the greatest impression ever.

12. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

This, controversy create cash. Mike knows how to stir controversy and drive up ratings. The fact that he gets the best ratings despite having teams boycott him goes to show what people want to listen to.

13. joe

joe Well-Known Member

And, . Tank is to Mallowmars what Paul Newman was to hard-boiled eggs in "Cool Hand Luke."

-

14. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

where the fuck u been???????????

15. SyraJet

SyraJet New Member

Fuck that Fat Fuck

16. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

Driving home today I caught a caller asking him about a penalty called in the last minute of the ranger game.....

Good stuff lol

17. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Seems like the same guy that did the 1776 parody...this time Mike's a rebel stooge in 1862 lol. Probably not as funny as the Revolutionary War one but it has its moments, one in particular around the six-minute mark which we'll all get THAT reference :grin:

[YOUTUBE]t7isyklX2Jk[/YOUTUBE]

#1477 NYJFan10, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  18. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

You came on dis bo-wud and you posted that? Two ow-iz. Two ow-iz folks. :)

19. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

so i ended up in my vehicle 3 times today. everytime i got in the vehicle mike zaun was talking about incognito. it is amazing that so many people who like football so much have never been in a football environment. including fatso. i mean honestly what the fuck sports DOES this douche have any actual knowledge of? horse racing?

20. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

[youtube]_gKDgRohxaY[/youtube]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.