2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Wow this guy is a real treat to the callers. Didn't let a Giants fan speak who tried to give the Jets props.

2. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Someone tell him that our punt returner and jack of all trades guy got hurt yesterday too in Kerley.

3. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Stephen A did the same thing.

4. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

I love how if a team has injuries, that gives them an excuse to lose a game.

This is the NFL. It's a war of attrition. Every single team by week 9 is playing with back-ups in key positions.

5. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

As much as I want the Jets to play in a Superbowl because I've been waiting 35 goddamn years ... I also want it just as much, to watch this fat blowhard twist in the wind like a complete imbecile, while Jets are appearing on every show in the world except his in the two weeks leading up to the game. I'll be so pissed if Woody ends the boycott when we finally make it.

6. truthbtold

And now he's getting peppered by Jet callers popping holes in his paper thin excuses and lies. Getting flustered! :rofl:
    Nice work fellas!

7. BookEndTackles 72&79

LOL...Love how he ways Miliner got beat by 10 yards and Toon dropped a wide open TD pass. LOL. Yeah, Miliner got beat a step or two for sure but he was diving for the ball at the 15 yard line and would not have scored a TD on the play.

8. truthbtold

Yeah ... "Duh Saints dropped at least two TD's yestuhday"

I guess they must have dropped them during the commercials. I've watched the game twice and I still can't find them.

9. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Today while discussing whether Rex deserved an extention, that hysterical bitch Stephen A. said that Rex was coming off "two straight losing seasons these past two years."

Of course his ESPN sidekick didn't call him on it.

10. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Francesca clearly has personal motives. He was pro-simms all summer yet now after his dispute with Phil Simms, he is now anti Matt simms.

Goes to show he shows bias based on what people/groups think of him.

11. kaboom

kaboom Member

What is the origin of the Simms/Francessa dispute?

12. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

No one knows, about a month ago he announced Phill Simms would no longer be coming on his show due to "scheduling issues". Its funny though all summer he pushed so hard for Simms yet today he was like "hes nothing more than an unproven 4th round pick, why would the Jets think he could be the future"

13. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

some good pranks today

dude called in wanting to know if aaron rodgers liked diet coke and another dude accused tony romo of betting on the games

14. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

Something about missing Krispy Kremes, and Mike seeing
    Phil with powdered sugar on his lips.

15. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

I suppose he didn't give the Jets credit for knocking Sproles out of the game on a good, hard, clean hit?

It is part of the game to play physical defense, but I guess it doesn't count if the Jets do it?

16. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Exactly, I still have no idea who Sudfield or Greg Salas are. I know Sudfield has a mullet and Salas is one of the few players we have ever had that played his ball at Hawaii. Forget the fact that Davis Nelson was cut from the Bills.

17. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

Sudfield looks like a white Nick Mangold.

18. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

It's pretty funny how the Jets get ripped for winning games on 'bad calls', then as their 'luck' would have it, every week they are playing against the most banged-up team in the league.

Whatever, I prefer winning ugly, getting lucky every week against under-manned teams...

19. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

It's the same thing after every win now and it's getting old. He starts the show giving the Jets credit but then immediately naming either a call or an injury that the opposing team incurred, saying that while that happened, that's part of the game, you don't give any wins back. Then soon as a Jet fan calls, complimenting the team, he can't take it and immediately mentions the injury or call. You are what your record says you are, unless you're the Jets. It's the same BS every time. If you want to get him to compliment the Jets, have a caller call in putting the Jets down. Then he'll stick up for them.

Even when the topic today is why the Jets give him no guests, he continually says the Jets don't let the station have Jets. Then when it gets mentioned that Wilkerson is on with Joe and Evan, he says "oh he gets paid to be on that show," like that means anything. If Francesa offered to pay one of their players, they still aren't allowed to go on with him.

And then, it's only a matter of time before he has to mention Andrew Luck a million times. Luck is gonna be great, but he actually overrates him and makes it all ridiculous. Luck was horrible last night in the first half, then Kubiak collapsed, who might have had a stroke, which obviously changed Houston in the second half and instead of mentioning that, everything was Luck. Just ridiculous.

20. MenOverGod

MenOverGod Well-Known Member

Wait, so is Mangold not white?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.