Deadspin: male Jet fan punches woman in fight at MetLife Stadium (with video).

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Mr. Green Pants, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

No ones defending him...I think everyone agrees he's a scumbag. you're confusing people acknowledging she was not innocent with defending the mook who did it.

2. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Past performance is no guarantee of future success or failure. Dirtbags can be victims and victimizers.

It appears he hit a female. A drunk out of control female. They both should be prosecuted for drunk and disorderly conduct if they were both drunk and disorderly. There are relevant facts and there are character facts which may or may not be relevant to the incident.

From my POV the Jets have a lot of work to do regarding security. If they can't keep the general climate at games an enjoyable and safe experience for families they will lose continuity of their fan base. I think if your a parent you have to think twice about letting your children go to an open bar without security and standards of behavior. This is a growing problem for the league.

3. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

This guy could very well be a low life a@@hole. That being said. If a drunk woman attacks me like that, I am knocking her out, while laughing my butt off. Be it at the mall, the game, or anywhere else. I would never start a fight but I am quick to finish one.

All these white knights on this board make me sick.....

#163 rico college, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  4. DanR

DanR Active Member

I just assume they're virgins. Because if they've had any contact with a woman they wouldn't have this silly notion. Not all women are soft precious unicorns.

#164 DanR, Oct 22, 2013
  5. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

so theres no fine line between being a "white knight" as you say, and knocking a not only a woman but a drunk woman out? i'd call that being a monster. you make ME sick. If not doing what you just said makes me a "white knight", then sign me up for white knighthood

#165 BleedGreen89, Oct 22, 2013
  6. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

7. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

8. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I'll honestly be surprised if the Jets fan gets found guilty.

9. Gator

Gator Active Member

It's simple assault. This is not the OJ trial so who cares....well we care cuz it's Jets but you know what I mean

10. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Wrong, most people here are giving him a pass. He is a nasty POS whatever the circumstances

11. gustoonarmy

You're wasting your time. Some of these guys have little or no respect at all for themselves let alone women.
    Apparently being 'chivalrous' or a 'white knight' (other colours are available too :wink:) then thats who I am too.
    Old fashioned? Nah , in this day and age women have never had so much respect, still not enough but slowly getting there.
    Fortunately these MCP types in here are very much in the minority.

12. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

It was the quickest fight I have ever seen develop. There was no time for anybody to tape anything, I even got knocked over unwittingly because I had no idea what was going on. I have to believe that if it was caught on video it would have been way worse than this, that's why I'm a bit surprised. I feel like unfortunately this shit happens.

13. gustoonarmy

14. VaBchJet

VaBchJet Active Member

I thought there was a Buffalo fan last year that punched out a woman at a game. I can't find it in this youtube video.

aZ6gliNNG1U

15. allan1

allan1 Active Member

You know this incident may be a positive in the long run if we can acquire a reputation from it. Too many opposing fans have felt too comfortable rooting for their team in our building. Now maybe perhaps Pats (there weren't many last sunday anyway) Steelers, Niners and ESPECIALLY Dolphin fans maybe reconsider

16. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Maybe, but the Jets fans have been unable to knock out a drunken female 2 weeks in a row all year. Maybe we'll get one in Cincy!

17. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

After seeing this guy punch it's no wonder he grabbed a knife back in the '90s.

18. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

4 drunk retards get into a fight at a football game....... why is this even a story? just cause some "smart phone reporter" filmed it? :beer::shit:

19. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i have to wonder if the season ticket holder will lose their seats because of this. i think they should. sell your tickets to assholes you lose your tickets and your psl.

20. Gunther

Gunther Member

This is why these cock suckers wouldn't see a dime of my money. You walk into the game as a spectator, and you leave with the label as a criminal or some other low life name. I'd rather stay home and enjoy the game. Low cost, and most importantly, I don't ever have to worry about running into people that can tick me off and then being called a criminal for defending myself.