Jets Will Beat Pats Thursday....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I keep hearing Amendola is out yet he is listed as questionable, I'll believe it when I see it.

2. RevisIsland18

RevisIsland18 Well-Known Member

i want it to be thursday night already ffs....can't wait for this. unfortunately i can see this already:

If we win, oh yea they won b/c pats are plagued by injuries (dont care about this, but want to get some credit).
    If we lose, oh yea the jets couldn't even beat the pats with those injuries, we knew we were correct when we said jets are the worse team in the league

hurry up earth and start revolving quickly!!!

3. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

You can see the headlines already.

4. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

Last year the Pats kept half their roster as "questionable" as I guess it's a way they can kind of mess with your ability to game plan. So, yeah, you're right to not know until it's 100% confirmed which might not be until 5mins before kickoff.

Personally I don't think he'll play because he had a previous groin injury and seems to have re-aggravated it. That's not just a pain thing it affects your entire ability to run and he could make it much, much worse by playing.

But I guess we'll see.

5. PatsTroll

PatsTroll Member

Funny how all you jets fans get excited over all the patriots injuries....let me ask you a question. What does it matter that the jets beat a short handed patriots team tomorrow night? You will still end up a 4-12 team. Just sayin....

6. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

can you let me know which are the other 2 games we are going to win so I can place some bets?

7. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

This is the most beat up and questionably talented pats team I have seen since Brady took over...

The Jets need to take advantage...this may happen again for awhile!

8. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

I dont know if anyone saw the article, but Manish wrote an article last night that if Rex and the Jets beat NE they deserve credit and everyone should go back on the criticisms that they had been giving to him.

Knowing Manish Agenda Mehta there is a reason to writing that so he can write about how the Jets came up short again. But, maybe for once he was genuine.

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Because he needs to leave himself an escape route if he continues to look like the dick head he is.

10. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

This is a HUGE game! Injuries are a part of the game...so be it. If we can go into THEIR house and whup up on a depleted Patriots roster then we could be in a position to sweep them for the season later on in the year. And I see no reason why we can't. Time for Campbell to step up with Kerley concussed. Time for Geno to take one more games worth of progress. Fix Geno's "best friend" and TIME FOR POWELL AND IVORY TO GET IT IN GEAR!!! Time to shut what's left of the passing game down! Time for the D-Line to continue what they started in Tampa and shut out Ridley et. al....

This is HUGE to winning the division...and I'd rather do that than worry about a stupid Wild Card. That should be the focus of every team in the division. Win it! One more day....I'm STOKED!

11. PatsTroll

PatsTroll Member

You are not winning the division...are you that delusional?

12. Jet Pac

Jet Pac New Member

Love the optimism my man. BUT don't let your thoughts run wild after a week. We are not winning the division. (With TB healthy)

13. mezzavo

You never know....that is WHY they play the game. :) See...I'm not necessarily basing it entirely on our measly one game performance. I watched the other 3 games...and none of the teams in our division look all that spectacular right now. RIGHT NOW. That could change...and probably will. BUT, for now we look the best out of the 4 in my opinion.

9-7 can win this division this year...mark my words.:rofl2:

14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Which shorthanded team Spanky?

yawn...

15. mezzavo

And YOU are delusional if you think it's going to be a walk in the park. They do NOT practice enough anymore...your preseason is a real good indicator of how the early part of the season is going to go.

Go back and watch the Lions game...we may not lay as many points but we are very much like the Lions defense. THAT is what your offense is going to look like on Thursday. You simply do NOT have the weapons you once had. It's a fact...not speculation. I fear Miami FAR more than NE at this point.

16. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

About as much as it does that you barely beat a horrendous Buffalo Bills team. Oh and you are delusional to think the jets will only win 4 games.

17. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

1 more day till the game. Already pumped.

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The problem is we have a rookie QB playing his first road game. Let's see if he can handle it at this early stage in his career.

19. PatsTroll

PatsTroll Member

I didn't say it was going to be a walk in the park. I expect tomorrow to be a low scoring close game .

20. PatsTroll

PatsTroll Member

We always play buffalo horrendous at that stadium. For the past 2 years we played poorly there yet made it to super bowl and AFCCG. Buffalo game is never an indicator of anything.