Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Mar 22, 2009.

1. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

I know, right?

2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Just look at him...Hes got issues

3. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Man, I hate Todd.

4. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Yeah it's pretty sweet. For those not watching it, they aren't missing out on much, but it's a good show. I like the actors coming on to the show sharing their opinion out of character. I especially enjoyed Bryan Cranston coming on this week.

Also, I saw Dean Norris (Hank) on ESPN today haha.

Anyway, yeah guys I agree with TDK. There have been some good theories posted. It makes me want to post mine, but I feel it's almost like making SB predictions.

I'll go ahead with Hank and Gomez dieing next episode for sure. That seems likely, especially considering the phone call, and how it went. Jessie (who had his hand on the door handle) will escape. He knows what's happening. He in turn then, is a free man assuming they forget about the throwing cash all over. I mean they all but forgot that storyline by now. I know you guys think that Walt will want to, or follow thru with killing the nazi guys, but I don't think that's exactly the case. It had turned into all out war for Marie, and Walt, VS. Hank, and Marie. I think he will get over Hank's death, and if anything be more bitter that it wasn't him that defeated Hank. From there, Jessie flees, gets as far away as possible, before ultimately being tracked down and killed in the finale. Walt obviously lives yet for awhile, and will not use the ricin, because in the future we see him go back to get it. So I think things will die down for Walt for a bit, until karma (in what way I have no clue) comes back and he gets desperate to win, ala the machine gun. For now that's all I got. haha...oh and his family gets either killed, or taken into Witness Protection, probably the latter.

5. Jet Pac

Jet Pac New Member

Walt never once figures Jesse as a snitch.

And Walt was also caught up in his emotions. He saw the barrell, not even thinking of how Jesse could have found it.

6. Jet Pac

Jet Pac New Member

For a second there, I thought Walt was going to blow up his vehicle when Jesse and Gomez got in it...

Obviously, not really possibly since they took everything from Walt..

But you never know with the great Heisenberg..

7. Jet Pac

Jet Pac New Member

Shouldn't Hank have called the arrest in?

Even to get a search team there to search for the money..

8. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Gomez and Hank die.Not sure what happens to Jesse or Todd think Jesse prob dies, but if Todd gets shot, jesse may become a slave cook.

Walt, using the pic from his cell phone, follows thru on the disc confession, adding that clHank tried to lure him to the desert to kill him, tells the dea that they were followed, and the cash got robbed. goes back for the Ricin to kill Hanks wife, when he realizes thats who Hank called, gets Skyler to kill her.

To me, thats the only way to rationalize the graffiti on their house in the flash forward.

Walt comes clean, its in the papers, and he cuts a deal to walk

#1668 Hobbes3259, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  9. Hobbes3259

No, he made the same mistake as Walt, letting his emotions override his logic, thats the irony of it.

He called his wife and the Nazis were there right after.

Like Walt didnt call the Rental place to see if the Vans had GPS, or assume that of they did...Jesse was turned.or tell Jesse, otp that he neede a picture of all 7 barrels, because he buried them in separate places, so prove you arent lying.

10. Passepartout

Passepartout Active Member

Hope that is only just a joke about the Neo-Na*is to higher standards! As you know, Naz*s are no laughing matter.

11. James Hasty

More predictions

Hank and Gomie die next week

When Marie finds out about Hank she brings Walt's "confession" to the DEA.

Todd is injured or killed and can't cook.

All of a sudden one cook from Walter is not good enough for them.

Jessie and Walt are back where they were with the gang in the place of Gus but manage to escape the gang.

Skylar takes the easy way out and kills herself to avoid jail.

Marie takes custody of the kids.

Machine gun is for the gang, the DEA, or anyone that stands between Walt and his kids.

Ricin is for Brock. Walt finishes the job to get back at Jessie.

12. Jedabe

Jedabe Active Member

Idk this ending is far too negative and doesn't really follow any tragic archetype.

They definitely will not kill Jesse, too me his is likely to outlive Walt and also no way the cops would let Walt, a man who would be pegged as a drug kingpin and cop killer, walk when he would have pretty much no leverage.

What a lot of people seem to be ignoring is that the Nazis chose to shoot because while they saw their opportunity to eliminate the only threat to their operation (Hank and Gomez) while simultaneously getting the best meth cook back they also realize that they are now more powerful than Walt. The Nazis were Walts muscle and since he left the game he is no longer connected, essentially its a mutiny. I think the Nazis will likely kill the cops and kidnap Walt and likely his family and Jesse to use as collateral in case he should try to turn on them.
    The flashback in the beginning of the season indicated that Walt has likely escaped and is gearing up to fight back( he had a huge fuckin gun) while his appearance suggested he may be in hiding or perhaps just held captive. The significance of the ricein to me may be that Walt does not expect to win and plans to kill himself if need be in order to destroy the Nazis only bargaining chip against his family, thus showing the final redemption of his character who despite all of his greed has been motivated by his love of his family (despite losing track and becoming twisted and evil) throughout the course of the show.

Typing from my phone so sorry if this is hard to read.

13. James Hasty

So you agree with Marie that Walt should just kill himself.

14. Jedabe

Jedabe Active Member

Walt, despit the fact that he's an awful person, is by far my favorite character and I'd like it if he lived forever but at this point he's in too deep and him getting away with it in the end would be bad writing and a cop out ending.
    Walts to proud to outright kill himself, he would need a damn good reason and he's destined to go down swinging. If you follow the pattern of the show, you see that ultimately anyone who gets too powerful gets taken out with each one bigger than the last (crazy 8, Tuco, Gus) and Walts acts as the final villain. It took Jesse, the DEA, and a gang of Nazis to bring him down and I think he'll still go out off his own terms. If he doesn't kill himself with the ricein whatever he plans to get into with that gun will likely be a suicide mission regardless.

15. Hobbes3259

I think Walt goes back for the Ricin...so that he has no culpability for it, should it be discovered. Possibly to have Skyler poison Marie. Which would lead to the complete devolution of BOTH characters.

Once the gunfight plays out, those bodies arent going to be found....Walt brings in his confession, volunteers to go states evidence, the issue is him stiffing the Nazis.

He cant cook, because once he goes State, hes marked, so to go to a lab....

I see it that way because Hank is not on an official investigation.l.so there is no tie to Walt except Marie, at this point.

So, he drags Skyler into Hell with him

Thats your tragedy.

16. Hobbes3259

You missed the part that he has 4 months to live.

The tragedy, is Skyler breaking bad, killing her sister, to protect the money.

Thats bigger than killing Gus.

17. Jet Pac

Jet Pac New Member

Despite threatening Hank with the confession tape, Walt has always been loyal to Hank and never wanted him harmed..

Also, there is the scene of Walt tearing/crying before ultimately surrendering to Hank.

Although he has become a monster, that scene shows that Walt still has emotion.

To me, Jesse gets away and Hank and Gomez are gunned down.

Todds family forces Walt to cook for them and Walt plots to avenge Hank's death by going to war with Todd's family.

That seems too easy though..

18. Jedabe

Jedabe Active Member

I see your point but I don't see the Nazi letting him leave the desert without cooking first to begin with. Also Im not so sure Skyler hasn't broken bad already, shes already laundering money, framing her brother in law, and advocating the murder of Jesse as well as the guys in jailed they hit in the first part of the season. She in it just as deep as Walt.

19. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Aw man. If that happens, I will shit bricks. That would be pretty much as bad as it gets, and even though Walt has done some fucked up things, I can't see him stooping that low, simply for revenge. If it was for his family or to save his life, maybe, but I can't see him doing that.

20. tubby

tubby Active Member

The Aryans made short work of the other crew they massacred. It seems to me that maybe they weren't looking to kill Hank and Gomez? They showed that scene with Todd barely aiming for a reason.

Either way, Walk has been so incredibly smart this entire season. No way he gives himself up over a phone call with Jesse.