Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

227 this a typical junc debate, he picks a point that is completely unquantifiable and claims it as fact. now if you or i say thats bullshit he claims we dont know anything. its his schtick. he makes these ludicrous claims that dont mean anything in reality and tries to suck people into debate with him about something that can never be proven true or false.

and if we play tampa in the superbowl this year and sanchez plays and we lose he will still say well they are 2 different games so it doesnt mean anything.

its just an unwinnable situation, thats how he sets it up.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

this is why you are clueless, if we played Tampa in the SB and lost what would that mean w/ regards to week 1? you show how little you know w/ every post which is why you generally stay out of football debates and just hurl insults which I guess is kind of smart for you.

3. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Experienced at what? Turning the ball over?

Only Eli surpasses him now, and that's not saying much, because Eli had 5 on Sunday against the 'Boys in their own house. if you're a Giants fan you've got to be beside yourself.

4. laxin

laxin Active Member

Idiocy? Please take a look at 227's post. Predicting a blowout is far from idiocy.

The OL had plenty of miscommunication errors and struggled with protection on a limited playbook, and you think with the full playbook they get noticeably better???

5. alleycat9

you are the one who does not talk about my football points. you cant because they are based upon facts and things you dont understand. so after i repeat myself 20 times in a thread, yes i do end up hurling insults about the complete bs that you spread.

so if yo would like to discuss football, how about we start with not bringing up fantasy situations like mark sanchez and what he would have done last week if he were playing.

but you missed that little bit of sarcasm.

6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The OL struggles had absolutely nothing to do with not having a full playbook. That's a ridiculous claim.

7. laxin

laxin Active Member

Great post and I 100% agree. I think we lose in horrible fashion with Sanchez in at QB, and that 12 point spread with the Pats doesnt look so bad after all.

8. laxin

laxin Active Member

Exactly, thats what Im saying...

9. nyjunc

Eli tied him w/ his first TIO and surpassed him w/ his 2nd one in the 1st qtr.

but Eli had 400 yds and 4 TDs, he was great!:grin:

you never talk football. If you would we'd have less problems. If you would just attack the points you don't agree w/ we'd get along but you attack me to deflect.

I will always be here to defend the truth, whether the average fan understands that or not doesn't bother me.

10. alleycat9

no silly pants i attacked the fact that you started to argue about something that is absurd. you want to suck 227 into a "debate" with you about what mark sanchez would have done if he played sunday, that is what you do. its not talking football points. its utter bullshit.

i just happen to be here to call you out on it. stick to facts, like why mark sanchez completion percentage over his career is as low as it is behind hte line of scimmage.

or how well geno threw passes behind the los or within 8 yards of hte los on sunday.

those would be football points. saying mark sanchez would have won more easily on sunday is just pure bullshit you are trying to sell to the rest of us as a football point. that is why i attack your bullshit points. because they are bullshit.

11. nyjunc

I don't want to suck anyone into anything, I made a comment. I tried to downplay it too by praising Geno but I feel if mark was healthy we win more comfortably. sorry that bothers you.

12. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

I enjoyed those playoff runs but we're in the same position now as a team that we were back in 09. We have a shaky QB situation and the team is in rebuild mode. Now if Sanchez had panned out and looked decent amidst everything that was going on around him, at least we could say we have our QB.

System matters but so does talent.

13. Section 227. Row 5

I give you an "A+" for combativeness, assertiveness and intestinal fortitude and a "D-" for whatever the hell is inside of your head that causes you to reach your convoluted conclusions.

You're not related to Anthony Weiner, are you?

14. johnnysd

johnnysd Well-Known Member

There is just no basis in reality for that statement. The reality is that Geno kept us in the game with poise, situational awareness, and accuracy in a game where the OL was having protection issues and we could not run the ball. Sanchez, lacking all those traits, has shown over and over in the type of game we had Sunday that he is not up to the challenge. We lose by 10 or more if Sanchez plays.

15. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

It's tough to keep up with the Sanchez nutlickers, but I think they're now saying that it wouldn't have been "that type of game" had Sanchez played. It wouldn't have been close, therefore, it wouldn't have been the kind of rugged game (that actually happened) in which Sanchez has repeatedly struggled in throughout his career.

Unbelievable, isn't it?

16. tooooon

tooooon Active Member

Can someone explain to me exactly how the game would have been so much easier if Sanchez had played? I'm dying to know what he would have done better, based on what we know about his past.

17. Section 227. Row 5

Yes, someone from this board can easily and convincingly explain this to you.

Kindly consult Junc in the morning and he'll be happy to oblige.

18. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

What's so "shaky" about our qb situation?

We have a rookie that is as good and potentially better than the qb who took (or tagged along) us to two AFC title games. He's got a set of sticks, and a more accurate passing arm. He doesn't seem get flustered and throw the ball up for grabs. He knows how to hold on to a football and how to avoid running in to a o-lineman's ass.

Where's the shakiness?

Oh yeah, the backup quarterback may even be better than him.

All you guys that think Sanchez would have easily beat Tampa Bay seem to forget what the more "experienced" quarterback produced in his last 4 games as a starter.

vs. Arizona ___ 10/21 97yds. 47.6% 0td 3int
    vs. Jacksonville 12/19 111yds. 63.2% 0td 0int for the win!
    vs. Tennesee __13/28 131yds. 46.4% 1td 4int
    vs. Buffalo ____17/35 205yds 48.6% 0td 1int

19. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

What is amazing about the stats in those games is that we won two of those games and with just bad to very bad QB play we could have easily won 3 of those games if not all 4. It really said a lot about the rest of the team.

20. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

I forgot what it was like to see a stat line like Geno's from a QB. I'd gotten so used to 7-19, 128 yds from fucking Sanchez.

Also nice to see a QB who doesn't sulk like Charlie Brown after every fuckup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.