Jets Will Beat Pats Thursday....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

Exactly!No way Matt Cassell would take this team to 11-5

2. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Another big thing that I just thought of about Vereen is how he is one of few consistent targets for Brady. Edelman and Vereen are the only 2 that have been with Brady for a decent amount of time and now Vereen is out and Amendola seems to be banged up. It's going to be interesting. We need a constant passrush up the middle to get in Brady's face nice and early. Rex seems to have gone back to that all out blitz type of style, I wonder if he's going to continue with it (knowing Brady is great against the blitz) or try and get pressure from the front 4. The last few times we have gotten are asses kicked. We need this one.

3. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

they missed the playoffs.

how many times with brady healthy have they missed the playoffs in the past 10 years or so?

4. Mr.Green

Mr.Green Banned

U couldn't be more wrong ^^^. It's actually pretty dumb.

Their oline is top 5-7 in the league and has been for a decade.

Their running backs are also very good and versatile.

Gronk is a top TE and Danny A is a very good player.

On defense they have a very good dline. Wilfork is a potential hofer. Kelly is very good player in his own right. Nink has always been underrated and versatile. Jones looks like he could be a top player. Versatile as they use him as de in the 34. He shows great strength at the poa and can really set the edge. Obviously he can rush the passer.

Their backers are all athletic, smart great against the run.

Secondary is easily their weakest unit but do have some good players in DMC and Talib.

Saying they have a bottom 1/3 roster is factually incorrect. I know it bothers you that the jets are a joke and haven't won anything in a half century. Saying things that aren't true won't make that change. Winning more div. titles than the jags, winning playoff games and maybe just maybe a SB will.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You just rattled that off like a Pats fan.

I invite anyone, especially mods, to look at this pathetic turd's post history and tell me why I should not think that this guy is a Patriots troll.

6. Mr.Green

Mr.Green Banned

Or I'm an actual football fan but a jet fanboy.

The statement was factually wrong. PFF and many other groups think so too.

7. abyzmul

You're full of shit. And the fact that you don't have the nuts to actually post as a Pats fan also makes you a coward.

8. Mr.Green

Mr.Green Banned

So paranoid about the Pats. Again trying building a winning team, sustaining it through winning multiple playoff games and championships. Its obvious how jealous jet fans are. You dont need to be a Pats fan to call bs on this board. Jet fans are clueless. Touting Rex, Tanny and Sanchez only to be put to shame by anyone with a clue.

9. Mr.Green

Mr.Green Banned

Because im not a Pats fan. Again you don't have to be to call bs on the dumb things that are said in here.

10. Mr.Green

Mr.Green Banned

To be honest any Pats fans I know dont even bother with the jets anymore. Its actually the opposite. Go to any Pats board or NFL board and you'll see jet trolls everywhere. All im doing is pointing out how wrong he was. Your Insecurity is blinding you. Not a Pats fan.

11. abyzmul

You're a pathetic coward.

12. abyzmul

Don't you mean any Pats fans that you have gay sex with in abandoned cars?

13. abyzmul

You know what's sad? You came here pretending to be a Jets fan and you got figured out after a dozen posts. I hope you're not this stupid in real life.

14. Mr.Green

Mr.Green Banned

No actually I don't.

I have a few pats friends and they dont even think about the jets. Its interesting that you can't dispute anything I say.

15. Mr.Green

Mr.Green Banned

If you were talking about another team that owned tge the jets then I would correct you then. You guys are the ones obsessed with the Pats. Look at how much this board talks about them. SSame thing with the Bills and fins. I like reading forums like these for gambling. I like hearing about back ups, schemes, whos been doing good in camp and who came in over weight like Geno. I try to get a sense of each team and forums like this help in that sense. I have to admit jet fans are a special bunch lol. Very "special". You go from loving Tanny, Rex and Sanchez to pretending you all knew they sucked. Even though the entire football world told you this year's ago.

16. abyzmul

Why should I bother? I already know that you are a spineless fake. You basically rattle off the Pats roster and name some attributes.

We do actually have a few intelligent Pats fans that post on this forum, and they argue what you are trying to argue far better than you could ever hope.

Maybe you are being hindered by your terribly false pretense of being a "jet fanboy".

Who the fuck would even call themself that?

But by all means, keep going. Your hole is getting deep.

And I don't want to get you all excited by that last remark, I REALLY wasn't asking you on a date.

17. Section316

Section316 Active Member

Obvious Pats fan is obvious.

I know some message boards for some team's don't allow visiting fans at all, so at least trolling on them is excused. Pretending to be a Jets fan on a Jet board that welcomes visiting fans is like filming the opposition at practice level pathetic.

18. abyzmul

That is some very ground breaking football analysis there. What alignment were the Patriots in when Brady fumbled the ball yesterday? Since you are such a football junkie, and that play has been replayed about a thousand times, you should have no problem answering this.

19. Mr.Green

Mr.Green Banned

I never once pretended to be a jet fan? Are u kidding me? Again I have been reading the forum for a while and jumped in during talks about the Bucs and Pats. Im not a jets fan but could "rattle" most of their line up as well. And I never tried given expert analysis. Just some basic stuff.

20. abyzmul

Keep failing, turd.