Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

I hope Geno plays so well that Rex breaks up with mark.

2. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Remind me again how much pre-season stats matter. Remind me again how bad a stat Passer rating is....(hint there were a dozen or so QB's who put up PR's over 100 for the entire pre-season.

Geno had a bad game, that's it 1 pre-season bad game. And I'll remind you his passer rating, since you love that stat so much, was 94.6 in his other pre-season appearance, you know..the one he got injured in playing behind the second and third string line, the injury that was still hampering him when he played against the Giants...but yeah Hobbes, whatever.

3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Its a shame this logic couldnt be presented for sanchez this preseason.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

4. RubenDias

RubenDias Well-Known Member

i wonder what Mark had so special that people love him to death lol. i honestly cant see it he wont be the USC QB to break the college curse if thats what you want .

5. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

There was a LOT to like about Mark. He handled the pressure situations extremely well. He can make all the throws. He QB'd us to back to back AFC Championship Games. His 2010 season was fantastic and 3/4 of his 2011 was outstanding. He was a player on the rise before he started to get really beat up at the end of the 2011 season and had absolutely no help last year from his teammates on the field and the coaches off the field. At this point no one knows if he can rehabilitate his career, but he was looking pretty good in MM's offense prior to getting injured.

Now it's Geno's opportunity. I am really rooting for Geno. We have a chance to start the season 3-1 and we really need him to play well. I continue to believe in Mark, but now that Geno is in I don't want to see Mark play another down for us again. That would mean Geno has stayed healthy and proven to be an extremely effective QB and we will be winning games.

6. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

I'm far from a Sanchez hater and I agree with your points in general but this I just can't see. His 2010 was promising and 3/4 of his 2011 was looking very hopeful. It's only words true but I don't think he was ever what you can call fantastic or outstanding (outside of a few games that I think we all know, anyway).

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Jay Glazer has some special details on Sanchez shoulder injury but is holding it towards the end of the show.

My guess is that its going to be terrible news. If it was good news he would of said so already.

8. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Again, it's nothing that Mark hasn't told friends or people like me he's met away from Florham Park.

9. mute

mute Well-Known Member

wait what. Are you being sarcastic or serious? I dont follow the forums post to post.

10. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I think he already has. He likes his job.

11. egelband

egelband Well-Known Member

I really feel torn at the moment. I am rooting for Sanchez to be put on I-R. But I feel bad about feeling that way. He was developing into a good QB but then just completely lost the plot. I'm sure that he could find a way to get it together. But I also think that NY is just not the place for that to happen. I have nothing against Mark. He was never a cunt/criminal like Rothlisberger. And seems to have tried his best. But NY is fickle and its best at this point for all parties involved to just move-on. Let Geno have his shot. No Sanchez in his rearview.

12. Murrell2878

in 2011 we were 8-5 he threw 21 TDs to 11 INTs. THe last three games he got hammered and we completely fell apart. Maybe outstanding is too strong of a word, but he was definitely on the rise. He was fantastic in 2010 though

13. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Its time to bury this thread once and for all..... and by the way Mark, I like my milk double bagged.

14. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I thought the 3/4 of 2011 was more impressive than 2010. Looking back on 2010 I think we used him more in a protect him type role, and 2011 was more go and out and do what you do thing.

15. Murrell2878

It was a good idea for you to bump the thread then :up:

16. Murrell2878

He was brilliant in the red zone in 2011. The reason why I loved his 2010 season is because he showed true poise. He played great in pressure spots. He limited his mistakes and constantly brought us back when we needed it at the end.

17. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

That is true about 2010. I'd have to go back and look but while I enjoyed 2010, looking back I was annoyed about how hot and cold Sanchez was in 2010.

18. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Mark Sanchez will "Chad Pennington" the Jets.

I like what lynch said during the game in that its time for Mark to move on and that he isnt done despite popular belief on this board.

A team will take a shot on him and he will become a better player. But not here.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

19. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Agreed. No doubt about that. Not even a question.

20. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Lets settle down, just a bit, Sanchez had a good preseason under Marty, today we beat Josh Freeman.

Not Brady,Not Manning.

On Offense We managed 13 well earned points, and a Gift FG.

If the Oline doesnt let Geno get Sacked five times, maybe its a little better, but we needed alot of help from the Bucs today.

If healthy Sanchez is still the best bet for this team to win games....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.