NYPOST: two girls, one dirty Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Footballgod214, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

youre right, joe would never wear pantyhose

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I know a lot of people will dismiss this article because it is drunken party boy Danny Ainge talking, but I think this could end up being the most accurate off-the-field account of Sanchez we have ever seen.

The guy has always come across as awkward and over his head to me during pressers, and it just seemed weird to hear about him dating Upton and Longoria.

Something tells me that Mark Sanchez will end up being light in the loafers, because his reputation as socialite quarterback golden boy womanizer just seems strange with the previous context.

NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

Heh.

3. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

As far as the 17yr old 'girl', Mark met her in an over-21 night club where alcohol was flowing. What was he supposed to do? Cut off her leg and count the rings?

If Mark can't give us much to cheer about when he's ON the field, at least he gives us plenty to be proud of when he's off the field.

Gotta love it. Other than Hernandez getting locked up for life, this is the best story of the off season so far.

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

haha valid point. that was football related, they didnt have under armor back then!

5. abyzmul

I definitely don't hold that against him, and I don't think that Ainge is really trying to demonize him for it.

But make no mistake, Sanchez isn't the conqueror of female poontang that some of his fans try too give him credit for. He's at best an insecure pretty boy that has been searching for confidence in all aspects of his life.

Ainge is a loose cannon party boy that sounds like he doesn't care what people think when he says what he has experienced.

No laws were broken, and Danny was very specific about how he didn't think that Sanchez had the stones to break a law.

Mark Sanchez is a male bimbo. I think I posted those exact same words in 2006 as well.

I've come to the conclusion that I don't want a male bimbo identified as the franchise QB of my favorite team.

#165 abyzmul, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  6. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

something tells me you are taking the words of an ex player/partier trying to get his name in the spotlight again

7. abyzmul

Something tells me that you are grasping for a way to discredit a source that was very close to the subject of this thread.

Don't like the context? Find proof of the opposite. Can't find proof? Discredit the source.

8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

:eek:hmy:
    I could say only someone mentally challenged wouldn't get my point. Let me simplify it for you. Men who are successful with women don't do stupid shit to get laid. Especially those in the public eye. Boys otoh, lack what we used to call "game". Now if I have to explain to you what "game" is, then theres really no need to go any further. Lets just say that when it comes to women, Sanchez's off the field game sems to mirror his on field game. Weak on both counts.

9. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

one mans stupid shit is another mans having a good time. you are basically telling me that you have a preferred style of 'man' that you think is sexier and manlier than another. i dont really give a shit if hes planet chamberlain and pussy just cant help but be pulled in by his sexual gravity or hes so bad with women that he resorts to just puling off his clothes and going 'ahhhh look at meeee!!!'

10. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

nah i just fail to see how a guy who got injured and out of the nfl in like 3 seasons talking about how much better with the ladies he was than the star millionaire qb should be taken with anything more than a grain of salt...

11. Cman68

I give up. When you figure it out, let me know.

12. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Game?!?

LOL.

Envy makes folks stupid.

_

13. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

nah man, you just dont get it :breakdance:

14. Cman68

Neither one of you get it... Envy doesn't have shit to do with anything. If you knew what I'm talking about, you would have never posted that dumb shit. That's why Im not wasting anymore time on this. When you both live a little, then you will get it.

#174 Cman68, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  15. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

If you're making connections between on the field performance to success with ladies, you lost this argument already. If Sanchez's getting laid game is anything close to his QB-ecking over the last 2 years, the girls are safe.

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Can't say I disagree on that point. Just trying to point out that banging chicks doesn't equate to being a bad qb - which sanchez obviously is. Him acting like a tool to get some vag simply does not matter in terms of his abilities on the field.

He is what he is, a bad qb. No matter how many awkward photo shoots or videos he shows up in.

17. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

nah more to the fact that hes the fucking starting qb of the ny jets with a shiny new multimillion dollar contract. im just some shmuck on a college campus from long island, i can only imagine how much easier it gets when you have that earlier stuff i mentioned going on for you...

18. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

also lol at saying people that are successful with women dont do stupid things to get laid

i think the only reason many people do some of the ridiculously stupid things they do is for the sole purpose of getting some

19. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

It's not envy, it's pity.
    Sanchez looks like he is begging for a piece of action. He's like a little circus poodle standing on the back legs jumping through a hoop to maybe get a treat. Someone with a little more experience and confidence would've gotten both those chicks without camera and the wingman.

20. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Money make it easier, yes. And there are girls who'd bang you just because you're rich. The thing is you can talk 90% of the girls out of their clothes within an hour if you know how.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.